Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - EVIL Lawnmower

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 12 - EVIL Lawnmower

Chapter 12 - EVIL Lawnmower
“ Today Old Man Sullivan is coming back! I can’t wait to show him how I’ve progressed. He’ll be so proud.”, Fallon thought to herself.

Fallon grabbed her spell book and some lunch. Then she headed out the door to go visit Mr. Sullivan. She didn’t take Fynn this time because she really needed to learn about her wand. Today the hard work begins.

“ Here we go!”, Fallon thought.
“ Knock, knock.” the sound of someone knocking on the door went through the house.
“ Well, his car is hear. I’ll just go on in. He’s probably in the back.”, Fallon said.

Fallon opened the door and walked on in. She didn’t hear anyone. So, she walked on in through the rest of the house. Hoping to find someone. Then, she heard a noise coming from the living room. So, Fallon walked on in.
“ Oh, excuse me. I didn’t mean to interrupt.”, Fallon said a little embarrassed.
Fallon had walked in on Amber kissing some guy. It was most embarrassing for her.
“ Oh, it’s ok Fallon. This is my fiancé, Brandon.”, Amber said with a smile on her face.
“ Oh, well hello Brandon. I didn’t know you were engaged Amber.”, Fallon said curiously.
“ Well, we’ve been engaged for about a month.”, Brandon said smiling back at Amber.
“ Um, where’s your dad at?”, Fallon asked looking around.
“ He’s in the back, doing some kind of spell to make the lawnmower work by itself.” Amber said rolling her eyes.

Fallon walked through the house until she got to the back yard. She saw Mr. Sullivan yelling at the lawnmower. He was screaming at it.
“ Stupid piece of junk. Not even magic can make this contraption to work. now I said Vendu’e gute’!”, Mr. Sullivan said frustrated. “ Vendue’ gute’!!”, He said once again.
“ Poof!”, the lawnmower turn on.
It turned until it was facing Mr. Sullivan. Then it cranked up again and started to chase him. It was right on his tail. The sight of a lawnmower chasing Old Man Sullivan made her laugh out loud.
“ Ha ha!.”, Fallon laughed again.
“ Help!, Heeelp!!. It’s going to kill me. I’m going to die by being run over by a lawnmower. Help!.”, Mr. Sullivan screamed for his life.

“ Mue’ry Potue’w!”, Fallon said stopping the lawnmower.
“ Uh, thank you. I thought I was going to die.”, the old man said tiredly.
“ Um, Mr. Sullivan I don’t think it would have killed you. After all it’s a lawnmower.”, Fallon said smartly.
“ It’s EVIL!! EVIL I tell you. just look at it!”, Mr. Sullivan said disgustedly.
“ Ha ha. Let’s just get to work. Ha ha.”, Fallon said still laughing from the incident.
“ OK, let’s get ready.” the old man agreed.











Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on June 28, 2005, 7:40:17 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaSTEPHANIE! THIS IS TO MUCH! AN EVIL LAWNMOWER!!LOL!*falls over laughing*