Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Using the wand

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 13 - Using the wand

Chapter 13 - Using the wand
Fallon and Mr. Sullivan walked to the table. She laid her book down a grabbed her wand.
“ Ok, let get to teaching.” the man said excitedly.
“ Yeah.”, Fallon returned the excitement.
“OK, let’s try a simple levitation spell. Say this while pointing at that cup. Agulast levishtion.”, the man said slowly.
“ OK, agulast levishtion!”, Fallon said.
The cup slowly started to float.
“ Move your wand up while pointing at the cup. It should go higher.” Mr. Sullivan suggested.
“ Alright.” she moved the wand.
The cup went higher and higher. The she moved the wand down. The cup landed softly on the table.
“ Great job Fallon.”, Mr. Sullivan said impressed.
“Thanks”, Fallon said taking the compliment.
“ Try something harder. Let’s go in the garage. We're going to try a light spell.”, Mr. Sullivan said.
“ Ok, this sounds interesting.”, Fallon said enthused.
Fallon and Old Man Sullivan entered the garage.
“ Hey it’s to dark in here Mr. Sullivan.”, Fallon said worried.
“ That’s the point. Now say this e’lit me’lit.” Mr. Sullivan said.
“E’lit me’lit!”, Fallon yelled.
Nothing happened.
“ Fallon you have to have some power in it. Try thinking of something that might help.”, Mr. Sullivan suggested.
“ Oh, I got something. E’lit me’lit!!”, Fallon yelled once again.
Suddenly the wand started glow. Then it got so bright it was light they were back outside. It was like sunshine.
“ Wow! What did you think of?”, the old man said curious.
“ Well, I thought of Fynn and me. I guess that really helps. huh?”, Fallon said shocked by what she had done.

Fallon and the old man continue there spells through the rest of the month. Each day Fallon learned more a grew stronger. She was almost ready to enter the other world. The world where unicorns and elves lived. Dragons and monsters. Not to mention the witches and warlocks, but most of all the king of all magical creatures. The all powerful griffins. Just to touch one of these creatures would give more power than any other witch. And soon Fallon, Fynn, Fiona, and the Sullivan's would go there. They would have to tell there parents it was a vacation trip. If anyone that was not magic new about his place, who knows what would happen.
























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment