Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Magical World

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 14 - The Magical World

Chapter 14 - The Magical World
It was Monday the day before the trip and Fallon and Fiona were packing there clothes. Fynn was still at home packing his things. They would be gone for only a week or so, but time is different in the other world, It could be longer over there. Fallon was very excited. Mostly about seeing a unicorn, but also to use her magic. You see in the “Magic World”, your magic is more powerful than in the human world.

“ I can’t wait until tomorrow. Well, we need to go over to Old Man Sullivan's house if we won’t to be completely ready. I call Fynn.”, Fallon said with a big smile.
“ Speaking of Fynn. Fallon what’s the deal with you and him? I mean you guys were holding hands yesterday. Plus the kiss I secretly saw. Are you guys dating?”, Fiona said with a smirk.
“ Yes, it happened while you were in Colorado. We wanted to keep it a secret. But, that's to late.”, Fallon said blushing.
“Oh, I see. I always wondered when you guys would hook up.”, Fiona said smartly.

Fallon and Fiona went over to Fynn's house to pick him up. After they had talked for a while, they went on over to the Sullivan’s house.
“ Mr. Sullivan, Amber, Brandon. We’re here.”, Fynn yelled.
“ Oh, hello guys. Dad’s making dinner. You guys can come in. I’ll show you your rooms.”, Amber lead them down the hall.
“ This is your room Fynn.”, Brandon pointed in the room.
“ And this is your guys room.” Amber said.
“ Wow. It’s beautiful.”, Fallon said.
“ I know. We made the room just how you would want it. Dinner will be ready soon. Then in the morning we’ll come get you for the world.

Fallon and Fiona looked around the room. It had anything they would ever want. They played around for a while, then went down to eat dinner. The food was magnificent. It was like a buffet. They all had to go to bed early though. So, they ate quickly. So they could head for bed. After all they would have to wake up at four in the morning.
“ Fallon wake up. Wake up! Fiona and everyone else is already down there.”, Fynn looked down on her.
He looked at her and saw a angel. She started to move.
“ Oh, Fynn what are you doing hear?”, Fallon said sleepily.
“ He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. Come on we need to get going.” Fynn said softly.
“ Oh, ok. lets go.”, Fallon said eager.

Fallon and Fynn walked down stairs to the basement.
They hear the group talking about the world. And how eager they all were. Fallon and Fynn walked into the room and everyone smiled. Are you ready Fallon. Your really going to be a powerful witch. Let’s get started.
“ We call upon past witches and warlocks to open the gates of the magic world. We Command you to let us in!” They all said in union.
They door appeared. They slowly turned the knob, and a flash of light came on them. They had entered the Magic World!











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment