Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Nesserai

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 15 - Nesserai

Chapter 15 - Nesserai
“Welcome to Nesserai. The world of all magical creatures.”, the old man said. Fallon looked around and saw a dragon swoop down over them. This is Samairhle. It was a dark color of blue with shimmering scales. The eyes looked as if they were blue crystals. With the most beautiful wings Fallon had every seen. “Hope on.”, Fallon heard a voice in her head.
“ What was that! I heard a voice, in my head.”, Fallon asked in hysterics.
“ Oh, that was Samairhle. Just like all dragons she’s telepathic.”, Old Man Sullivan said happily.
“ Wow, that’s like, the coolest thing ever. So we can ride her?”, Fallon exclaimed.
“ You heard her talk in your head?”, Fiona asked enthused.
“Yeah, it was awesome.”, Fallon smiled.
“Well, let’s get on her. We need to get to Silmarwen’s cave.”, Amber pointed out.
“ Ok, let’s hop on.”, Brandon said.
Fallon and the group hopped on Samairhle, and started to fly away. As they flew over the land The group took in the beautiful view, They flew over Ishra Lake. Home of the mystical mermaids. Then over the rolling hills which seemed to last eternity. The sun seemed to shine on the hills which made them glow. Soon they were of Mt. Lakreshia. They are extremely tall, with a light snow on top. Which also seemed to glow. Fallon was just flabbergasted by the view. When they had made it over the mountains, they reached the sea of tears. It was made by the tears of spirits past, crying to rest in peace. When they finally were set free by the new king it had made a entire sea. Not far from the sea was a forest in which the unicorns and elves lived. The Griffins were said to be everywhere, but were extremely hard to find. You would have to earn the trust of a griffin before it show itself. To even touch a griffin you would have to make a griffin cry, and you would have it as a friend forever. Soon they reached a small river and the dragon slowed down and landed. They walked along the river until they reached a huge waterfall, but something was different about this waterfall. It made no noise. Which is how it earned the name Silent River.
“ Follow me.”, the dragon insisted.
“ Wow, you can hear the dragon in your head.”, Fynn was amazed.
They followed Samairhle behind the waterfall where they saw a shimmering cave with jewels in crested along the walls.












Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on June 28, 2005, 7:48:03 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaYEAH! I have A DRAGON! YES! HEY EVERYBODY, I'M SILMARWEN THE DRAGON TAMER! Thanks for putting me in your story Steph