Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Silmarwen

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 16 - Silmarwen

Chapter 16 - Silmarwen
As they followed Samairhle, the cave got darker and darker. It was strange though, it wasn’t like a scary dark. It was a comforting dark.
“ Hey Fallon, now would be a good time to use that light spell I taught you.”, Mr. Sullivan suggested.
“Oh, ok. E’lit me’lit!”, Fallon took the suggestion.
“ Cool Fallon. What else can you do?”, Fynn said with a curios smirk.
“ She can do a lot. Right Fallon?”, Fiona said
“ Yeah, I’ve learned a lot of the past month or two.”, Fallon said braggingly.
“ We’re almost there.”, Old Man Sullivan warned.
When Mr. Sullivan stooped, everyone else stared. They all looked around to see why they had suddenly stopped. They searched until they saw a door which said All who enter be warned of wild dragons.
“ Is this the place?”, Fallon asked.
“ Yep, this is Silmarwen’s home.”, Brandon stated.
“ She lives in a dark and spooky cave. Ok. That’s kind of cool. Strange, but cool.”, Fynn said a little worried.
“ Fynn is scared to be in a cave.”, Fiona stated.
“ Well, this isn’t any ordinary cave. Oh, and when I open the door, be ready to slide.”, Amber said with a smirk.
“ What do you mean?” Fallon asked confused.
“ AHHHHHH!”, down the slide Fynn fell.
“ Oh, ha ha. I see.”, Fiona said.
“ It’s your turn Fiona.”, Fallon said.
“ What. I’m not going next. Look at it. It’s a steep slide. Whaah!.” Fiona screamed.
Fallon had pushed her without warning.
“ FaaaLon! I’m going to ca ca kill yoou!
“ Ha ha.”, Mr. Sullivan was cracking up.
Fallon then slide down next, then the others.
Soon they were all down at the bottom.
“ Wow, you were right. This is a different cave. It’s got light, and stairs.” Fynn said impressed.
“ Welcome to my home. I am Silmarwen.”, the lady welcomed.
“Hello, these are my friends I told you about.” Mr. Sullivan said.
“Oh, you must be Fallon. And you two are?” Silmarwen questioned.
“ I’m Fiona.” she introduced herself.
“ And I’m Fynn.” he introduced himself as well.
“ Oh my. These are special kids. You didn’t tell me they are the three who must fulfill the prophecy.”, Silmarwen was impressed.
“ Oh, yes I didn’t mentioned that did I?”, the old man laughed.
“ What are you talking about? Prophecy? What prophecy?”, Fiona asked hysterically.
“ Oh yes you are to fulfill the prophecy. You see, the prophecy states that the three friends who’s name starts with the letter F shall kill the dark one and set are the land and creatures free once again.”, Silmarwen went on to explain.

You see long ago Nesserai, was a peaceful place. The unicorns could roam where they wanted. The spirits were happy, and there wasn’t a single griffin that was evil. That was different now. The last sorcerer was killed by the King, but he had captured a griffin. He had made it his faithful servant, and when he died the griffin was furious at the king for killing his master. So, the griffin decided to get revenge. He turned black with hate, and his eyes grew a deep red. He had become more powerful than the king himself. To get more power he stole the kings crown and banished him from Nesserai forever. Now the griffin now known as Slir had the thrown. He was taken unicorns away as his own personal servants. Not to mention the elves. Everything that Slir could find, he captured. So, now the three kids would have to go on a quest to kill this evil griffin Slir.

“ Wait we have to kill this Slir. This can’t be right.” Fallon was at a loss of words.
“ Yes your names start with F correct?” Silmarwen asked again.
“ Well, yeah, but...”, then you are the kids.
“ What’s the deal with the letter F?” Fynn asked.
Well, it stands for Felmente’ Forhedme’ Feloptor. Which in the dragon language means the Three Magic Heroes. Which is you. Plus you have Earth born names.
You will head out tomorrow to start you quest. For now you will sleep.














Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on June 28, 2005, 12:16:12 PM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaohhhh.....I'm all spooky and mysterious! The detail is simply awesome Steph! Keep it up!

P.S. Thanks again for putting me in your story!