Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Cadwyn the annoying dragon

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 17 - Cadwyn the annoying dragon

Chapter 17 - Cadwyn the annoying dragon
Silmarwen was a dragon tamer. The best you could find. She was also as mysterious as the griffins themselves. Her hair was chestnut brown with dark blue streaks in it. She wore dragon scaled pants and a armored top. She could fight just as well as any other fighter. Probably better. There was never a dragon she had met that she couldn’t tame. Her father was a dragon tamer also. She had learned it all from him, but the evil Slir had murdered him. Now Silmarwen was determined to get vengeance on him. She would not follow the others. She had to protect the dragons. Train them for the big fight against Slir. She then would meet up with Fallon, and fight along side her and the others.

Fallon, Fynn, and Fiona didn’t speak to each other. They just lie there on their beds thinking about what there part in the prophecy was. Wondering. Letting their minds wonder away from all reality. For there no reality here. Anything could happen.

“ Do you have everything?”, Old Man Sullivan asked worried.
“ Yeah, we have everything we need.”, Fiona stated.
“ Aren’t you coming Mr. Sullivan?”, Fynn questioned.
“ No he can’t go. We all have things to do here. We have to help Silmarwen with the dragons, and our cloaking spell for you. We can’t have Slir seeing you. So we’re putting a spell on his crystal ball. That way he won’t know your here.”, Amber explained.
“ Oh, and before you go. I have something for you Fallon. Here take this.”, Silmarwen gave her a back of disgusting looking food.
“ Um, we already have food.”, Fallon stated.
“ Oh, that’s not for you.”, Silmarwen said.
“ It’s for me.”, a voice said smartly in her head.
“ Hey, who’s there? Is it another dragon?”, Fallon said confused.
“ Na Duh!. What do think I am?”, a dragon appeared out of the shadows.
“ What’s your name little dragon?”, Fiona said in a cute voice.
“ First of all I’m not *little*! I’m almost 100 years old. That’s practically a teenager. Secondly my name is Cadwyn.”, the dragon said with attitude.
“ Wow, this dragon has attitude up to kazoo.”, Fynn said with a smirk.
“ Hey there big guy. I like you. What’s your name?” Cadwyn said to Fynn telepathically.
“ Oh, my name is Fynn and this is Fallon your new owner and my *girlfriend*, and Fiona one of my best friends.”, Fynn said.
“ Well, I’ll speak to you later.”, Cadwyn said while winking.
“ Well, I’m your new owner Cadwyn. It’s nice to meet you.”, Fallon said politely.
“ Yeah, yeah. Let’s just get moving.”, Cadwyn said to Fallon.
“ Wait, Fallon I must tell you about Cadwyn in private. Come with me.”, Silmarwen said pointing to the next room.

“ ok.”, Fallon said following her.
“ You see, Cadwyn is not like any other dragon. She comes from another world. A World that was destroyed by Slir. I rescued her. You see, she can speak out loud plus telepathically. Also she has some magic in her too. Plus a big ego with a lot of attitude.”, Silmarwen said letting out a little laugh.
“ Yeah, I’ve already seen the attitude., but she has magic?”, Fallon said curiously.
“ Yes, so watch out for her she could be a big help in the near future.”, Silmarwen said.

Fallon and Silmarwen entered the room only to her Cadwyn bragging about her good looks. Cadwyn was a pretty dragon alright. She was a fiery red with Golden eyes. She also had a nice set of wings with the most beautiful pattern on them. Unlike the other dragons she had a pattern on her wings, but she could not fly as high as the others. She made up for that with speed.

“ I’m the most beautiful thing in the world you know. Nothing is better than me.”, Cadwyn was still bragging.
The rest of the group looked bored.
“ Well, everybody we should get going it’s daylight out. We need to be on our way. Fallon had been given a map, and plenty of water and food. Along with some sleeping bags and a annoying dragon. They gathered there things and climbed up the steps beck out to the surface above.















Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on June 29, 2005, 4:06:12 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaCadwyn sounds like a huge pain in the butt! I LOVE IT!