Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Rump Roast

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 18 - Rump Roast

Chapter 18 - Rump Roast
“ OK, exactly what’s our quest?”, Fiona asked a little confused.
“ We are to fin our way to Slir castle. Oh, and also the important thing. We need to find a griffin. Whatever that is.”, Fallon said wondering.

“ You know I’m the best thing in this world. Nesserai wouldn’t be the same without me.”, Cadwyn said still being annoying.
“ This is going to be a long trip.”, Fynn said annoyed.
“ Yep! Especially with *thang* hanging with us.”, Fiona said rolling her eyes.
“ Excuse Me! What did you say? You did not just call me a name did you? Your in for it now!”, Cadwyn said with an evil smirk.
Cadwyn had fire in her eyes. She snarled and Whooooooooosh!
“ AHHH! Help. Help. Somebody Help! MY BUTTS ON FIRE! BLOW IT OUT. BLOW.. IT ... OUT!!!!!!!!”, Fiona yelled while her butt was roasting.
“ NO! I’m not going to blow on you butt. Forget that.”, Fynn said disgusted.
“ WHAT. OUCH! WHAT DID YOU SAY?”, Fiona still roasting.
“ You heard me. I guess it’s Rump Roast tonight!”, Fynn said laughing.
“ Look there’s a river. Go put you butt in it! Wait. Ha ha ha ha. Tee tee hee. Just go do it!”, Fallon laughing at what she just said.
Fiona ran to the river and flung herself at the water.
“ Splash”, Fiona slammed her butt down in the water.
“ Aahh. That’s much better.”, Fiona said happy to still have her butt.
“ I told you, you were in for it. I warned you. Next time you won’t call me names.”, Cadwyn said smiling.
“ Well, Five minutes out on our own and already a major crisis. Fiona’s butt is caught on fire. By an annoying dragon of course. This will be a long trip.”, Fynn said still giggling.

After Fiona had put out all the flames, the three friends and Cadwyn set out on there quest.

Look guys were about to enter the Ninoric Forest. That’s were we should meet up with Tathar the elf. He’s supposed to give us something and we can sleep there too.

As they entered Ninoric Forest, a happy feeling came over them. They looked around everywhere there was beauty. There was a garden of flowers on each side of the path. It was the happiest place they had ever seen. Little did they no it was home to the Fenwes. They put pranksters to shame. If anyone crossed there path they would play pranks on them until they were driven crazy.
“Well, this place looks nice.”, Fallon said smiling.
“ Yeah, it’s made braggin dragon shut up. It must be a great place.”, Fiona said smirking.
“ What? Fiona did you say something?”, Cadwyn asked letting a smoke out of her nostrils hinting to what might come next.
“ Uh.. UH No! I didn’t say a thing. I promise. Hee.”, Fiona quickly saving herself from another roastin.
“ Wait. I Heard someone laugh. Did you guys laugh?”, Fynn said scared.
“ No, no one laughed. You must be..”, Fallon was interrupted.
“ Hee, hee, hee.”, a small laugh came from the trees.
“ Oh, no! I know what that it is. It’s the Fenwes!”, Cadwyn said worried.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on June 29, 2005, 4:09:26 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaHEHEHAHAHO! RUMP ROAST! HAHAHA!