Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Tathar

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 19 - Tathar

Chapter 19 - Tathar
“ What’s a Fenwe?”, asked Fiona.
“ They’re the evil creatures here. They play pranks on you none stop. It will drive you insane.”, Cadwyn explained.

Within just a few moments the Fenwes appeared. They hopped out of the bushes and started to pick on the young group.

“ Ouch that’s my ear! Get off!.”, Fiona said screaming.
“ Oh no you do mess with me. Your gone to get it. Wahoooooooosh!”, Cadwyn blew a huge ball of fire at the Fenwes.
“ Eeek.”, The Fenwes screamed.
“ Get on.”, Cadwyn yelled.
The group hopped on Cadwyens back. Cadwyn took off like a flash of lightning. She soared through the forest. She flew until there was absolutely no sign of the Fenwes.

“ That was close.”, Fallon said.
“ Yeah, well your just lucky we didn’t meet any squirrels. They can be a little aggressive when it comes to there food.”, Cadwyn explained.
“Looks like we’re getting close to Tathar’s house.”, Fynn said looking around.
“ Yeah, I think it’s right up here.”, Fallon said pointing up ahead.

Fallon and the rest of the gang walked up to a huge tree with the name Tathar Morfy’s residents.
“ I guess this is the place.”, Fiona said.
“ Duh!. It says his name dufus. Well, go ahead knock.”, Cadwyn said acting smart.
“ Ok. Knock, Knock.”, Fallon knock on the door.
The door opened and out came a young man. He wasn’t to small, but wasn’t to tall either. He wore a red hat, and some patched up clothing.
“ Hello, there. You must be the kids I heard about. Please come in, come in.”, Tathar insisted.
“ Yes, you must be Tathar.”, Fynn said.
“ Well, I’m Fallon, and these two are Fiona and Fynn. Oh, and this is my dragon Cadwyn.”, Fallon said while introducing everyone.
“ Well, as you know I’m Tathar. Would you like to have dinner?”, Tathar asked.
“ Yes, that would be nice.”, Fiona said.

Tathar gave them all a delicious meal. They thanked him, then Tathar told them that they should next meet up with Shenie, a unicorn, who lived beside the sea of tears.
“Well, you guys should get to bed. It’s a long trip tomorrow. Here’s your room. Have a nice night.”, Tathar showed them to there room.
Fallon and Fynn kissed each other good night and went to sleep. They had another big day tomorrow.















Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on June 29, 2005, 5:20:22 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaHey steph i would like to know more about the elf. keep wrighting