Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Sea of Tears

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 20 - Sea of Tears

Chapter 20 - Sea of Tears
Tathar was a magical elf. He could had the power to shapshift. He would watch over the group along with Silmarwen who was closely following them. Fallon and the gang had to defeat Slir on there own, but it didn’t hurt to have someone watch over theme. Tathar was Silmarwen’s half brother. Silmarwen and Tathar had different fathers, and since their mother died giving birth to Silmarwen. They were spilt up. Silmarwen went with her dad, and Tathar went with his dad to live with the elves. They found each other when they met up in the forest, now they watched out for each other all the time.
Tathar would help watch over them, just in case Slir did find out about them.

When Fallon and the rest of gang woke up, Tathar was waiting in the living room.
“ Uh, Fallon come here. I have something for you. Here.”, Tathar said holding out his hand.
“ What is it?”, Fallon asked with a curious face.
“ It’s a shell, but not just any shell. If you blow into it, it can be heard hundreds of miles away. All unicorns will hear it. They will come. If you ever need help, just use it.”, Tathar said smiling.
“ Oh, well thank you. I appreciate it.”, Fallon said smiling back.
“ Well, lets say our good byes. You need to get going. Shenie is waiting for you.”, Tathar said hugging Fallon and the others.
After they had said there good byes. They headed out to finish their long journey. They were on their way to the Sea of Tears. To meet Shenie.

“ Well, Tathar was very nice.”, Fiona said.
“ Yeah, well if you liked him so much you should get married. Haha.”, Cadwyn said sarcastically.
“ What. I don’t want to marry him. Ewww.”, Fiona said disgusted.
“ Hey, you to, we don’t need another stupid fight.”, Fallon said.
“ You’re just taking Cadwyns side because she’s yours.”, Fiona said jealously.
“ Fiona, calm down.”, Fallon said.
“ Oh, ok. I just get so annoyed at Cadwyn.” Fiona explained.
“ Just ignore her like everyone else.” Fallon said.
“ You know Fynn. I’m single, and I’m smart, funny, way better than that Fallon.”, Cadwyn said smirking.
“ Uh, Fallon. Help.”, Fynn said nervously.
“ Oh, forget her. You have me.”, Cadwyn said smirking once again.
“ Hey, are coming on to my boyfriend?”, Fallon said mad.
“ Yeah, what are you going to do about it?”, Cadwyn questioned.
“ I’m going to hurt you.”, Fallon had fir burning in her eyes.
“ Oh yeah. Poof.”, Cadwyn used a spell.
Cadwyn turned her into a pig.
“Poof”, Fallon turned Cadwyn into a skunk.
“ I bet you five dollars on Cadwyn.”, Fiona said.
“ I don’t know, Fallon has a lot of rage!. Ooo.I’ll take that bet.”, Fynn said.
Fallon turned Cadwyn into a whale. Fallon was turned into a worm. So on and so forth. The fighting went on. Cadwyn then turned Fallon into a boy!
“ No!!!, I’M A BOY!”, Fallon screamed.
“ Haha. What. NO! I’m A Ugly.”, Cadwyn said horrified.
“ Hey, Cadwyn I’m sorry. I love you!”, Fallon said lovingly.
“ Oh I’m sorry too. Hug.”, Cadwyn said.
“ What did I miss something. They were just fighting.
“ It must be the pet/owner relationship.”, Fiona stated.
“ Man I really wanted that five dollars.” , Fynn said disappointed.

Fallon and Cadwyn were getting closer and closer, and Cadwyn and Fiona got into more silly fights. Also she kept harassing Fynn. Of course she used her telepathic powers, so no one else could hear. Fynn was about to scream when suddenly. They saw the sea. The Sea of Tears.

It was a shimmering sea. Its waters glistened as the sun began to set. They could hear soft music being played not far. It was the music of a flute. It was calming and soothing. As the group walked along the beach of the sea, it seemed as though everyone was calmer, they felt safer as well. The spirits didn’t seem to bother the group. The spirits seemed to dance like fairies over the sea. Then they saw the most beautiful creature they had every seen. Shenie, the Queen of all unicorns.













Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on June 29, 2005, 11:12:04 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaThe sea sounds so purty and peaceful. It makes me sleepy but in a good way! *yawn*