Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Awating the meeting of Braken

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 21 - Awating the meeting of Braken

Chapter 21 - Awating the meeting of Braken
“ Ok, that's weird.”, Fynn said.
“ Well, if they’re dirt they can’t go to Slir now can they.”, Shenie said smiling.

Shenie was the queen of the unicorns. She was icy white, with a light blue mane and tail. She had a light pink horn. It made her seem to glow. She had aqua marine eyes, that made you drowned in their beauty. She wasn’t the tallest of unicorns, but seemed to stand taller than all. She had the magic to make things grow. Where ever she walked, something beautiful would sprout.

“ I’m sorry I can’t stay. I have my own duties to tend to. But you will be okay. I can tell that all three of you have more power than you could ever imagine. Just trust your heart, and it will lead you to what’s right.”, Shenie said gracefully.

“ Thank you again for all your help. You’ve given us plenty of advice. You’re very wise Shenie. Thank you.”, Fallon said still admiring the natural beauty of the Sea of Tears.

“ You welcome. When you wake up, head for the hills. That’s where you’ll meet Braken Reeddancer. She’s a fairy. She’ll help you gather things to make fairy dust, which you’ll need to fight against Slir. Have a good nights rest. May the spirits past watch over you.”, Shenie said softly.

As the young teen slept, the spirits danced around them making them have the sweetest dreams. As Fynn and Fiona lay there on the ground, The spirits cried there tears upon them. Giving them the power that Fallon now shared. They would not know about their power until the time came to use it.

“ Huhaah.”, Fallon yawned.
“ Wake up. We need to get moving. We’ve already slept half the day.”, Fallon said anxiously.
“ Urgg.”, Fiona said sleepily.
“ Look at that lazy bum.”, Cadwyn said staring at Fiona.
“ Well, you wake her up. I’ll wake up Fynn.”, Fallon suggested.
“ OK. Whooooosh.”, Cadwyn said blowing a small ball of fire at Fiona’s butt.
“ Aahh!. I’m awake. I’m awake.”, Fiona said angrily.
“ Fynn, wake up. We need to go.”, Fallon said softly.
“ What. Oh, yes of course.”, Fynn said giving Fallon a small kiss on the cheek.
“ Let’s get moving.”, Fallon said.
“ Hop on. We need to get there fast. It’s already noon. You guys can ride on me.”, Cadwyn said.
“ Yeah, we can ride on her. We’ll get there faster.”, Fiona said.

Fallon and the gang hopped on Cadwyn and started to fly.
They glided in the air admiring the view. Awaiting the meet of Braken. They as they looked down, they saw a small elf town. Everyone in the town was doing their own thing. Working, playing. The town seemed so peaceful and alive.
Fiona was most excited about meeting a fairy. She always loved reading about them. She couldn’t wait.
Fynn on the other hand, had to listen to Cadwyn flirting in his head. He was so disgusted.

It was about six in the evening, and they were getting close to Braken home. Which was hidden in the hills. Soon they would meet the young fairy, and be closer to their destination.











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment