Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Not the only Magic One

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 22 - Not the only Magic One

Chapter 22 - Not the only Magic One
As Fiona followed Braken, many thoughts went through her head.
Why does she want to talk to me? She should be talking to Fallon. I’m not magic. I’m normal. Just me. Fiona. Or am I? I don’t know, maybe she just wants me to help Fallon with something. Yeah, that’s it.

“ Fiona... there’s something very.. Um, ...important to tell you. It might come as a shock, so please.. sit down.”, Braken said nervously.
“ Alright. This is kind of strange. I’m not usually wanted to be talked to.”, Fiona said nervously as well.
“ Ok, listen. You’re not just human. You were adopted. Correct?”, Braken asked.
“ Yes. I was. But I’m not human?”, Fioan questioned.
“ You are part human, but you have something else too. You see your mom was part fairy/elf. She moved her after she gave you up. She was murdered here as well. Your father was of was a human. He didn’t want to be around you. He left your mom when he found out about her origin. He hates magic people, and anything of the sort. You have powers. They may not have came to you yet, but they will. Destiny brought you back here. So I, could help you. You shall live here, with me.”, Braken said with a smile.
“ Wait, I..I..I’m a fairy?”, Fiona said with a huge smile.
“ Well, you are elven too. But, yes you have fairy origin in you.”, Braken stated.
“ Wow! I’m going to have powers. Cool. I can get back at Cadwyn for everything she’s done. Ha ha. What are my powers?”, Fiona asked curiously.
“ Well, you’ll get wings. Then you’ll be able to bring things to life, shapshift into any animal you desire, and will be able to control the weather.”, Braken explained.
“ Cool! I have to tell Fallon and Fynn.”, Fiona said running towards the door. Wait, I have to live here?”, Fiona asked in horror.
“ Well, you have to. You can’t be walking around on Earth with wings hanging out of your back, now can you?”, Braken said laughing.
“ But, I love my mom and Dad. Will I be able to see them?”, Fiona asked.
“ Yes. I’ll explain to them what has happened. They’ll have to live here as well. You didn’t think I would forget them did you?”, the fairy asked smiling.
“ Thank you. What about Fynn and Fallon?”, Fiona asked yet another question.
“ No. They won’t be living here. At least as far as I know. But don’t worry they’ll be able to visit any time. We’ve put a spell on their closets. If they say a certain word they can visit.”, Braken explained.
“ Awesome.”, Fiona hugged Braken and ran out the door.

Fiona ran in the little hut screaming in joy. Fallon and Fynn were already sleeping.
“ Guys, get up. I have to tell you something.”, Fiona said excitedly.
“ What is it that’s so important?”, Fynn questioned.
“ I have powers. Yay.”, Fiona yelled.
Fiona explained everything. She was so happy. Fallon and Fynn were too. They could visit any time. And Fiona had powers too.
Soon, within a day or so, she would begin getting her powers, and her wings.

Jasmine had already given Fallon the jar of fairy dust. It would be put into the staf that they group would retrieve from the cave of tormented souls. It would release all the spirits who cried their tears day after day. And stop the curse of darkness, that was over hanging over the kingdom of Nolpal.










Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on July 1, 2005, 10:02:13 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaFiona is part fairy and elf? Cool...wait I mean Crusty!
Good idea