Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - A Griffin's Feather

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 25 - A Griffin's Feather

Chapter 25 - A Griffin's Feather
As Fallon stared at the griffin, he stared back. She stared at his golden eyes. Then she followed the griffin to a small field. He studied her. And then nodded his head, motioning her to speak. As she told her story, Fynn, Fiona, and Cadwyn watched.

Fallon told her entire story since the arriving at Nesserai. And when she was done nothing but pure silence followed. Then the griffin stood up and slowly walked over to Fallon. She stared up at him. And a tear streamed down his face. A single clear tear.

She was crying as well. But she now had what she needed to kill Slir. She could have the power to destroy him. She stuck her hand out. Slowly moving it to the griffin. He didn’t move. She pet his feathers and fur. And then pulled out a feather. She had it. The griffin let out a call and then disappeared into the wind.

“ I have it!”, Fallon said still teary.
“ Good. We can get that Slir.”, Fynn said teary as well.
“ Don’t worry. I’ll be by your side the whole way.”, Cadwyn said hugging Fallon.
Fynn and Fiona hugged them as well. They walked back to Tathar and Silmarwen. Samairhle was playing with a butterfly.
“ Look. They got it. I can’t believe it.”, Silmarwen said smiling.
“ Yep. I knew there was something special about that girl.”, Tathar said smiling too.
“ We should get to Nolpal. I want to get some payback.”, Fallon said with a serious face.

Fallon climbed upon Cadwyn. Fynn climbed on next. Fiona took off flying along side Cadwyn. Silmarwen climbed upon Samairhle with Tathar. They followed the others.

As they got closer to Nolpal, everything got quieter. When they got to the small kingdom. The whole place was under a dark black cloud. No animals were about, and no one was in sight. Suddenly Fallon realized that this was going to harder than she expected. As they approached the castle gates, Fallon prepared herself for the worst.
Cadwyn landed as well as Samairhle. Fallon hoped off her young dragon. her eyes big and filled with fear. Even Cadwyn was shivering. Fynn hugged Fallon. Fiona gave Cadwyn a small pat on the head. Silmarwen walked up to the gate.

“ This is it. Fallon once we get in there it’s up to you guys. We’ll hold off the guards. Fiona you are to destroy the staff that holds the spirits captive. Fynn you take on the minions. Fallon you have to take on Slir.”, Silmarwen explained their jobs.

“ Oh, Cadwyn you are to release the prisoners.”, Tathar added.
“ Good Luck. You’ll need it.”, Silmarwen said.
Suddenly Old Man Sullivan and the now newly weds appeared.

“ Sorry it took so long. We had to get these two married. Together they have more power.”, the old man said.
“ Mr. Sullivan!”, Fallon yelled.
“ Hey, be quiet. We don’t want to let the guards know we're here yet. If we’re going to fight these creeps, were going to be ready.”, the old man stated.
“ Sorry. I just missed you. Look I got the feather.”, Fallon suddenly had a boost of confidence.
“ Yes I know. I can already feel it’s power among us.”, he said smiling.
“ Mr. Sullivan, I have wings and powers now.”, Fiona bragged.
“ Yes, I realized that.”, he said smiling at her too.
“ Oh, yeah. I’m still prettier.”, Cadwyn said braggin also.
“ Ha. Good to know you guys are alright.”, he said.
“ Are we ready?”, Amber asked.
“ Yeah!”, Let’s kicks some griffin butt.”, Fynn stated.
“ Yeah, I’ll give him a rump roast.”, Cadwyn said smiling at Fiona.
“ OK. Lets go!”, Brandon Yelled.

They pushed open the gates to the castle ready for what they knew was coming.











Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on July 5, 2005, 10:03:47 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaNot bad, kinda rushed tho