Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Fight for her life

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 27 - Fight for her life

Chapter 27 - Fight for her life
The first thing they saw was an army, awaiting their entry.
“ Whoa. Wasn’t expecting that.”, Mr. Sullivan said.
The roar of the army was deafening. Fallon suddenly felt more scared then ever before, but she wasn’t going to give up. She would save Nesserai from Slir.

“ Let’s kick some goblin butt.”, Cadwyn said preparing a fire blast.
“ Yep. It’s time.”, Silmarwen said.
“ On the count of three. 1....2.....3!”, Samairhle yelled telepathically.

The group then charged straight into the war. Fallon, Fynn, and Fiona stuck together like super glue. Fighting their way to the castle stairs. They each had a job to do. Fiona and Fallon ran towards the tower, Fynn ran towards the minions he saw getting ready in the dungeon.
“ Fiona, whatever happens I’ll always remember you.”, Fallon said sacredly.
“ Same here.”, Fiona said giving Fallon a hug before going to the thrown room.
Fallon headed to the watch tower where she knew Slir awaited her.

As Fallon entered the room, she saw a tall, dark figure facing the window. It was Slir.
Back at the entrance, the rest of the gang was fighting their hardest. Silmarwen was throwing daggers and casting elven spells. Amber and Brandon were making a trap, which would put the evil creatures in a black hole. Which was a very powerful spell. Tathar was doing some spells of his own, as well as doing some hand to hand combat. Samairhle was making some extra crispy goblin. As well as stomping the things into pancakes.
Fynn had finally made it down the dungeon stairs. He had been going very slowly. When he reached the bottom, he was terrified. First thing he said as Guess who? Bad move. The minions looked at him a said dead boy. This made him scream like a girl. He then threw a punch at a minion. It knocked him out in a minute. He wasn’t much help. He did manage to make a barrier so the minions couldn’t get out of the room. He had done this by sprinkle ling the fairy dust Jasmine had gave him in front of the door.

Fiona had found the staff, but couldn’t seem to break it. She stomped on it, kicked it, even cast a spell on the blasted thing. Nothing worked.
Meanwhile back to the tower. Fallon stared into the evil griffins eyes. They weren’t like the other griffins. These were filled with evil and torment.

“ Why are you doing this?”, Fallon demanded.
“ Simple, revenge.”, Slir hissed at her.
“ Over what?”, Fallon asked.
“ They killed him. My master. He was going to be king. A great king. He had plans to rule this kingdom. To make a dark kingdom. Filled with revenge, death, and all evil. He was a great master indeed. And they killed him. And now you’re here, trying to stop me. Girl you have no chance.”, Slir stared at her.
“ You are the most foul and evil thing in this kingdom, no, this dimension!”, Fallon spat back.
“ Ha. What a compliment. To bad it will be the last I’ll here from you.”, Slir stated.
He then through a curse at her. She was instantly paralyzed. He thrashed her around the room. Making her bruised and bloody. He caste spell after spell at her. Abused her to his fullest extent.
“ Stop!. Please! Stop.”, Fallon cried.
The sight of her battered body made him smile. He loved the feeling of slowly killing someone.
The abuse went on and on. She looked lifeless.
Slir was just too powerful for her. It looked as if she would never win. Slir knew he had won.






Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JamesMarsters on July 6, 2005, 8:02:41 AM

JamesMarsters on
JamesMarstersI meant he just beat her up really bad.

theGhostofInuYasha on July 6, 2005, 8:01:26 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaWhen you say 'abused her to the fullest extent' I hope you don't mean what I think you mean...