Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Not dead yet.

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 28 - Not dead yet.

Chapter 28 - Not dead yet.
“ You’re just as pathetic as your dead mother!”, Slir said daringly.
The words ran through her head. Her dead mother. He had killed her. Murdered her. Without a single care. He had left her an orphan. She had no one. It was all because of him. He had done it to weaken her. Make her worthless. And he had succeeded.
“ Your mother went down just like you. Down like a dog!”, Slir hissed and spat on her.
No! She would not stand for this. She wasn't worthless. She still had a life. She had the power of the griffin. She would not die like this. She remembered her adventure. She had a prophecy to fulfill. She had the power to defeat him. No, she would defeat him.

“ NO! I’m not a dog.”, Fallon said spitting out blood.
“ What. You dare talk back to me. I’ll show you.”, Slir said.
He then punched her across the face, making her head turn.
“ I’m not a dog!!”, she yelled again.
“ Ha. You are a dog. A worthless mutt. You and you lifeless, dead! Mother! You can’t even move. You are as good as dead!”, Slir yelled aloud.
“ You can’t do this to me. I won’t let you.”, Fallon said.
She then closed her eyes, and thought of her mother. How she loved her so. She was angry. Then she thought of her friends. The were fighting for the same cause as she was. She haltered all her emotions, all her feelings. And then let them take over her body.
She suddenly stood up! She had broken the curse. The wind picked up. Blowing the candles out. Slir looked at her. Shocked. She started to get stronger. She took the water from the sea and gulped it down. She tied the feather in her hair. The wind grew harder, and it began to rain. Her emotions had also taken over. Fallon began to change. From a weakling to a warrior! Her hair started to change. It became black from the grief of her mother’s death. Then red for the love of Fynn. Blue from her happiness of the friendship of Fiona. Then it changed pure white, because of the angel her mother had became. She was more powerful than any other creature in that dimension. The tables had turned for the worst, at least in Slirs case.








Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on July 6, 2005, 8:04:02 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaWow...Fallon got game! You go girl! Lol