Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Thedefeat of Slir

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 29 - Thedefeat of Slir

Chapter 29 - Thedefeat of Slir
She suddenly started to speak in Latin! Screaming a spell. Her voice was deep and serious. But she was not at all evil. Her hair was white as the heavenly clouds. Her eyes had also become white, and full of power. She threw Slir across the room. Back and forth he flew. She Yelled at him as she did this. She told him about her mother.
“ My mother had MORE power than you could ever have. I have more power than you. All you have is a staff. That I’d say, is about o be destroyed and you’ll be POWERLESS! To me you are the DOG! You will be punished by your superiors. You will be banished to a dark dimension full of pain. Just as you wanted. Except you’ll be in pain.
Back in the thrown room Fiona had heard Fallon’s cries for help earlier and had made her mad at Slir. Fiona still didn’t know how to break the staff. But then, she heard a voice. It was Samairhle. Obviously she had tapped into her thoughts.
“ Use the water. It will give you the strength to smash it.”, the voice said.
It then faded away. Cadwyn had appeared though. She had released the prisoners, and had come to help Fiona.
“ Here. I forgot you didn’t get any water. Let’s smash this thing together. They both to a drink, and together they smashed the staff. Releasing the spirits past.
“ Thanks. I always thought you were selfish.”, Fiona said.
“ I usually am. But I never leave my friends alone.”, Cadwyn said.
“ What. I’m your friend?”, Fiona questioned.
“ Duh. Why do you think I’m always picking on you. That’s my way of saying your my friend. I pick on everyone that’s my friend.”< Cadwyn explained.
“ Oh. Then. HUG!”, Fiona said with arms open.
Cadwyn and Fiona shared a hug. Then they decide that they would help Fynn. Since they couldn’t help Fallon with her ordeal.
When they arrived they saw the minions ramming the door. And Fynn laying unconscious on the floor.
“ Oh no. He’s dead.”, Fiona said crying.
“ He’s not dead you nitwit. He’s unconscious.”, Cadwyn said smartly.
“ Oh .OK then.”, Fiona smiled.
Cadwyn the ran into the room, blowing a blast of fire at the minions, which basically burnt them to a crisp. Fiona woke up Fynn.

Back at the tower. Fallon was still beating Slir. Fynn and Fiona had made it to her. They watched her from the barrier Slir had put up earlier.
“ Is that, Fallon?”, Fynn questioned.
“ I think.. Oh My Gosh! That is Fallon. Why is she glowing and her hair is white?”, Fiona asked Cadwyn.
“ She’s tapped into a powerful state. She has the power of everything. She’s connected with all things. The prophecy foretold this. She isn’t supposed to have white hair and eyes though. She’s like a... Well, I think she’s a sorceress now!”, Cadwyn said shocked.

Fallon then yelled a spell and a flash of light occurred temporarily blinding the outsiders from seeing her spell. She had sent the reaper to come and take him away. To the Dark Dimension. She then fell to the floor. And the barrier broke loose.
“ Fallon. Are you Ok?”, Fynn asked.
“ Uh, oh yeah I'll be fine. Just get me to Mr. Sullivan he’ll know what to do.”, Fallon said energy less.
“ Right.”, Fiona said.
“ Put her on me. I’ll take her.”, Cadwyn suggested.
“ Did.. Did we win?”, Fallon asked.
“ Yeah. Yeah, we won. You guys did it. Slir is gone and the army disappeared.”, Cadwyn said trying to make Fallon smile.
Fallon’s hair turned back to normal. As well as her eyes. She was taken to Mr. Sullivan and the others, so she rest.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment