Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - The Perfect Ending

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 30 - The Perfect Ending

Chapter 30 - The Perfect Ending
When Fallon awoke, she realized she was a room with portraits of kings and queens from the past. She thought she would awake in a small hut or cabin, but she was in the castle.
“ Hey, did you finally wake up.”, Fiona asked.
“ Yeah, um. Why am I in the castle?”, Fallon questioned.
“ Oh. You see, we had a surprise. Mr. Sullivan is. Get this. The King!”, Fiona said smiling.
“ No way! He’s the king?”, Fallon said not believing.
“ Yeah, he’s in the thrown room right now.”
, Fynn said.
“ That is a shock.”, Fallon said smiling.
“ So, was it a good fight between me and Slir.”, Fallon asked trying to remember.
“ You don’t remember? You went all sorceress on us. Your hair and eyes went white. You were glowing.”, Fiona explained excitedly.
“ Yeah. Not to mention how you totally kicked his butt! Or at least at the end you did.”, Fynn said smiling.
“ I was a sorceress?”, Fallon asked curiously.
“ No. You are one.”, Fiona corrected.
“ Yeah. You saved us. You’re my night and shinning armor.”, Fynn said sarcastically.
Fallon then hugged Fiona. Then she gave Fynn a passionate kiss. Silmarwen then walked in.
“ Oh. Excuse me! Should I leave?”, Silmarwen said smiling.
“ OH, no. We were just. Uh. how’s Samairhle?”, Fallon said blushing while changing the subject.
“ She’s just fine. How are you?”, she asked worried.
“I’m fine. I’m a little tired and bruised, but I’m fine.”, Fallon said reassuring Silmarwen.

Fallon then decided to visit King Sullivan. She walked down the hallway, the suddenly stopped and looked out the window. What once was a kingdom filled with darkness and evil had changed. Instead of the ghostly kingdom it had people roaming around. Returning to their families. Animals were about. The sun was out and Fallon felt happier than ever. She then could have swore she saw her mother’s face in the clouds. She then smiled and skipped down the rest of the hallway to the thrown room.
When she got there, she saw a Mr. Sullivan wearing a crown.
“ Hi.”, Fallon said with a nervous smile.
“ Oh, Fallon. Don’t be shy. It’s still me. You know that. I have something important to talk to you about.”, the King stated.
“ About what.?”, Fallon questioned.
“ Uh, well. You see. um. Since you have no one to take care of you. Could I. Well, adopt you?”, the old man questioned anxious for an answer.
“ Oh. Mr. Sullivan. You are the closest thing I’ve ever had to a dad. Of course I’ll stay with you.”, Fallon said smiling.
“ Oh. I’m so happy.”, the King said.
‘ This perfect. I still get to be with Fiona and I’ll get to see Fynn sometimes.”, Fallon said happily.
“ Actually. Fynn will be spending this summers here.”, Mr. Sullivan said.
“ What?”, Fallon asked smiling.
“ Well, we’ve arranged for him to visit every summer. He’ll be in school during the rest of the year.”, he explained.
“ Oh, yeah. I just remembered that I have no more school.”, Fallon said smiling.
“ Uh, correction. You do have school. Home schooling. You obviously need to learn more about your powers. Now that you are a sorceress.”, the King said proudly.
You have one more quest. Can you take Fynn to Braken’s house?”, the man asked.
“ Duh, of cour...”, Fallon was interrupted.
“ Under an hour.”, the man challenged her.
“ Puff. Yeah.”, Fallon said.
She then whistled for Cadwyn. And found Fynn.
“ Hope on. I’m being challenged.”, Fallon said in a hurry.
“Oh.”, Fynn said.
“ Are you ready?”, Cadwyn asked.
“ Wait.. don’t leave me. I’m living there too.”, Fiona said trying to catch her breath.
“ Ok. Hope on. 1..2..3!!!”, Cadwyn yelled.
She then took off like a bullet. Flying over the mountains and through the forest. until they flew over the Sea of Tears.
“ Here we are!”, Cadwyn said not even tired.
“ We’ll drop you guys off at the edge of the woods.”, Fallon pointed out.
“ Ok.”, the other two said.
As they flew over the Sea of Tears, they noticed that the spirits were happy, not crying anymore. Free to do what they wanted. This made Cadwyn and Fiona very happy.
“Look there’s the woods.”, Cadwyn pointed out.
She then slowly landed on the ground. Fiona gave Fallon a hug. Fynn gave Fallon a big kiss and a hug.
“ I can’t wait to see what our next dventure is Fallon.”, Fynn said.
“ Don’t worry. Our lives are an adventure and it always has been.”, Fallon stated.
“ Yeah.”, Fiona agreed.
“ Hey look Fiona. We can take some of these nuts to Braken. It will be good to roast in the oven.”, Fynn said.
Fallon, Cadwyn, and Fiona smirked and said..
“ Sure. Go ahead. Take them.”, they all said simultaneously.
“ Ok.”, Fynn said smiling.
Fynn reached for the nuts and grabbed a hand full. Then he heard a noise. Fallon hoped onto Cadwyn and Fiona started to walk to her new home.
“ Hey. What the..”, Fynn said.
“ Bye Fynn.” Fallon said smirking still.
“ Hey. No. It’s the evil squirrels. Guys help! Don’t leave me. AHHHHHH!”, Fynn screamed.
The squirrels started to hit him. Then they began to bite him.
“ Ahhhhhhhhh! Fallon, Fiona! Their eating my Head! I’m dieing. There eating ME!! HELP! I’m being Attacked by KILLER SQUIRRELS!”, Fynn screamed for his life. Fallon Just rode of on Cadwyn smiling and laughing. Fiona did the same.
“ Fiona! Fallon! HELP! The EVIL SQUIRRELS.
THE END!









Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Riverwind on July 20, 2005, 12:05:02 AM

Riverwind on
RiverwindI can't sumbit my stories, how do I sumbit them? Add fanwork, sumbit story, fill in that thing and browse and find my story that but it won't come up...can you help me?

BTW
I LOVE THE STORY!!! Publish this!

theGhostofInuYasha on July 6, 2005, 8:11:43 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaEVIL SQUIRELLS!!!! I WANT ONE!
*Steals an evil squirell and runs off* LoL Great job steph. Write more You know...like a sequel