Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Things Have Changed In The Kindom of Nolpal

A sequel to my first story A Griffin's Feather.

Chapter 2 - Things Have Changed In The Kindom of Nolpal

Chapter 2 - Things Have Changed In The Kindom of Nolpal
As the sun rose over the mountains of Lakreshia. Over the Sea of Tears, Past the Ninoric forest, to the kingdom of Nolpal. As the sunshine crept in, the kingdom became alive. Cecily was awoken by this sunshine that had made it through her window. She tossed and turned a little. Then let out a big yawn, and got dressed.

Cecily was a princess. She was the daughter of Fallon and Fynn, the new king and Queen. If you recall Fallon was adopted by King Sullivan after her mother died. After his term of being king was over it was up to her to take over. Amber and Brandon had the chance to rule, but they declined and decided to move back to the human world. Cecily was their sixteen-year-old daughter.

Cecily was a very pretty girl. She had long pink hair that hung past her back. She also had sapphire colored eyes. She was just like her mother. Full of adventure. She had also inherited her mothers’ magic abilities. She wasn’t as strong as Fallon, but she was powerful. She also had a big mind, with an even bigger curiosity.

Fallon’s pet griffin had died only two years ago. The griffin had one baby. The baby was given to Cecily. She had named him Safen. He was a very curious baby, so he fitted Cecily well. He had all kinds of shades of brown and black. With some blue and white feathers mixed in. He had crystal blue eyes. Everyone thought he was so cute!

IN case you’re wondering Cadwyn is still around. She’s all grown up, and still got some attitude. Samairhle is alive too. She now guards the castle doors. Silmarwen helps train the warrior dragons and soldiers. Tathar helps as well. They are visiting the kingdom of Lopeth. They are helping them get a good army started.

Nolpal is better than what you remember. It’s not dark and black any more. It’s now sunny, happy, and full of life. People have jobs now. Also the spirits are no longer haunting the towns and the Sea of Tears. Instead they are more like guardians.

Fiona had a child as well. She had married an elf. They had a son named Brice. He was best friends with Cecily, and her boyfriend. They had just started going out. It had taken years for them to admit that they liked each other, but at least they were together now.



Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

spinnerofmagic on July 7, 2005, 4:15:04 PM

spinnerofmagic on
spinnerofmagicThis really had my attention, but where is the revenge of slir, like in the title? is it a work in progress? i luv gryphons tho!!! i just drew a picture of one and painted it! your a good writer!