Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Slir's plan.

A sequel to my first story A Griffin's Feather.

Chapter 3 - Slir's plan.

Chapter 3 - Slir's plan.
If you remember Fallon had beaten the evil Slir, and sent him to a kind of Hell. He was to be tortured for life. But, he wasn’t dead. What Fallon didn’t know is that Slir had found a place to hide down there. He was making a plan to get out. To get his revenge on them. He would make her pay. No matter who got in the way.

“ Hi, mom. Hi dad.” Cecily said skipping into the room.
“ Hi, honey. You will be outside today. We are remodeling some of the castle. You shouldn’t be in here while it’s going on. We’ll send for Brice. You two can hang around the gardens. But, be careful. Some of the gardens are dangerous.” Fallon warned.
“ Of course. I’ll be careful.” Cecily said skipping back out of the room.

Cecily made it out to the entrance of the gardens. She waited on Brice to come. The gardens were beautiful. But Slir had cursed one spot of the gardens while he was sent away. It was the entrance to Hell. It was strictly off limits! Who knows what would happen if someone entered that section.
Finally Brice made it. He gave Cecily a small kiss and they started to walk into the gardens. Sirs’ plan was about to work. He would get one of the children to set him free, by telling them they got the wrong griffin. He wasn’t the bad guy. Hopefully it would work.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment