Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - *Introduction*

A story of a young girl rising above all expectations, to become a hunter of the Bogtrets. And to be a protectore of all who needed protecting.

Chapter 1 - *Introduction*

Chapter 1 - *Introduction*
A Quiet Protector
By: Stephanie Hall

Far far away, hidden in the shadows, beyond the magical mist, deep in a valley of dreams, is a small town of Sanlders. Many of the poor swords makers live here. The town is always a happy place though. Children playing in the fields and in the woods. Women cleaning and helping others, and the men who work in the sword shop. Many of the rich come to buy these magnificent swords. The people in the town are full of pride when these rich folk come through. They stand tall and act with the up most respect. To show that they are not beneath any one. The rich laugh at them, whisper about them, but the people of Sanlders just stare them down. When they leave the small quiet town, the people get back to thier fun and busy lives. A small trickling brook provides the town's water. It's clear, and full of life. Many of the towns food comes from here too. Fish, deer, and other animal life. The small brook leads into the fortune teller's cave. A small cave which houses the old fortune teller, Mag. She was a wise one, always giving the poor town information. She has helped dozens from disaster. Many of the children hang about her, to give the old women some company. Not too far, from the small town is Pillar Rock. Pillar Rock was a huge rock formation jutting out into the dark forest. Everyone was frightened of this place. Yet, they had no real reason to be scared, except for a tale of a few trolls mopeing about. Pillar Rock had a few small caverns hidden inside, and a few underground rivers aswell. But the best part of the rock formation was that there was a legend. A legend of a brave swordsman, who fought a warlock who had studied the darkest and most evil arts. All he wanted to do was destroy all life, including his own. The brave swordsman fought this evil warlock. And destroyed it with his magical sword. It was said that that same sword was still in the caves. Somewhere, hidden in the darkness beyond. No one was brave enough to dare even enter the cave. But that would soon change. For now my tale begins. As we go back in time to the begining of this tale. It begins with a young girl, by the name of Lilly.
***

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on August 20, 2005, 5:02:48 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaTHIS IS GREAT!!! So descriptive!
Keep it up Steph!