Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - *Chapter one* The Bogtrets are attacking!

A story of a young girl rising above all expectations, to become a hunter of the Bogtrets. And to be a protectore of all who needed protecting.

Chapter 2 - *Chapter one* The Bogtrets are attacking!

Chapter 2 - *Chapter one* The Bogtrets are attacking!
"Lilly", cried a young women.
" She'll never find me this time. ha ha. I've the perfect hiding place.", Lilly said with a devilish smile.
"Lilly!! Where is that girl. Lilly you have chores to do young lady!", the women yelled out.
" Yeah right! Like I'm going to do chores. Please, I'm 16. I have better things to do.", Lilly said while running off down a small pathway.
" Fine! But when you get back you are doing these chores!", the young women said knowing she had been defeated by her daughter yet again in the battle of who does the chores.

Tamara, Lilly's mother, was a hard working women. She always did her full share around the town. Always helping people in need. Giving the homeless a home, the foodless food, and the loveless, love. She was a strong willed person too, not to mention very stubborn. She always got things her way. Except when it came to Lilly, Lilly was more stubborn than she was. But she had a wonderful home. A great husband who working in the sword factory, a wonderful daughter, and her adventerous little boy, Terin.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment