Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Untitled

A story of a young girl rising above all expectations, to become a hunter of the Bogtrets. And to be a protectore of all who needed protecting.

Chapter 3 - Untitled

Chapter 3 - Untitled
Lilly and Terin's eyes grew wide. It didn't take more than a second, and they were racing down the hill to help. Lilly had been trying to train with her father on how to fight. Maybe she could help.

As they grew closer to their village, they reailized how much destruction had already been done. Houses were burned to nothing, dead bodies all around. Then, she saw her friends home. It was already in the process of being destroyed. Smoke was bursting out of the open windows, and the roof was nearly gone. She and Terin made their way in the small house, careful to watch out for the flames. And then, she saw them.
Her friends, they were.....

" NO!!!! It can't be! Wake up, wake up!", Lilly screamed as tears streamed down her face.
" Lilly I'm so sorry. But we need to get out of here. The house is going to collapse! We need to find mom and dad!", Terin said trying not to cry himself.
" Yeah, *sniff, sniff* Lets go.", she said holding back the rest of her tears.

They made their way down the path. The Bogtrets were already starting to leave. Only a few were left.
" Terin, stay here! I see the house. I'll go check it out. Don't let those monsters see you!", Lilly said as she entered he home.
Terin sat down behind a few old kegs of ale.
Lilly entered he home slowly, careful not to get in the flames that were engulfing her house as well. As well as watching out for Bogtrets. She slowly walked into her mothers room. And what she saw horrifed her. Her mother had been butchered. Her father lie in the next room with the same fate. Death was all she saw. Her friends, mother and father, and half the town. All dead.

Her mind grew scared and dark. An ocean of salty tears stremed down her pale face. She carefully stepped into her fathers room. Watching out for the towering flames. She open the closet door and pulled out a old pine chest. Inside where her fathers swords and a few daggers. She took the weapons and grabbed the bow and arrows off the shelf next to her. She would get her revenge! they would pay! For now the war would start. And Terin and Lilly's adventures began as well.
***

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment