Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - prolouge: friends in need

An old friend of Sam comes to visit, and strange things begin to happen. Vampires, werewolves, and ghostboys, oh my!

Chapter 1 - prolouge: friends in need

Chapter 1 - prolouge: friends in need
friday 11:12 p.m.

LunaeVampire92: how come boys are so dense?
GothicGirl13: they're meat heads
LunaeVampire92:I figured as much...
LunaeVampire92: Did you hear about those new trucks on the market?!
GothicGirl13: Those giant gas guzzling eco-system destoyers?!
LunaeVampire92: We must destroy them! LOL
GothicGirl13: Ha ha. But they're in such high demand...
LunaeVampire92: Did you here about that ghostboy...? 'Inviso-Bill'?
GothicGirl13: The Media has such stupid titles. His name's Danny Phantom.
LunaeVampire92: Cool! u know his name?! How??
GothicGirl13: Um...
LunaeVampire92: Well, thanx for the music... Humpty Dumpty ROX!!! Bye, Sam.
GothicGirl13: Bye Mynni

Samantha (better known as Sam) Manson sat back in her desk chair. She stretched her arms above her head, yawning loudly. Sam shut down her computer, and lied down in her bed. Black and dark purple sheets and blanket. It had been a while since she'd seen her childhood friend, Jazmyn (Mynni) LaGrimas. The two girls were the same when they were young, and when Sam began her rebelion Mynni had already moved away.

Back to the Philippines, on the other side of the world.

Mynni looked at the clock on her desk; a white cat holding an eightball. It read 11:23 p.m. She ran her fingers through her waistlength brown hair. Mynni heard her dog whimper for the lights to go off. "Okay, Frost." she said, smiling sweetly. She shut off her laptop, then went to sleep. Her suitcase was packed, and her
plans were set; boy was Sam going to be suprised.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment