Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Dance of the Immortals: Those Who Return prt 1

An old friend of Sam comes to visit, and strange things begin to happen. Vampires, werewolves, and ghostboys, oh my!

Chapter 2 - Dance of the Immortals: Those Who Return prt 1

Chapter 2 - Dance of the Immortals: Those Who Return prt 1
Episode: Dance of the Immortals
part one: Those Who Return


Tuesday 5:23 p.m.
"Beware! For I ammm!-- The box ghost!!" shouted the ghost as he made all the boxed goods float around the room. "Fear my power of these six sided containers of dooooom!!"

"Oh I am getting sick of this!!" shouted Danny Phantom, then shot the Box Gost with a ghost ray from his hands. Then sucked him up in the Fenton thermist. "How do you keep getting out of the ghost zone?!"

In the thermist, Danny, Tucker and Sam all heard his 'ghostly' wails. "Beware!"

"Great! Now that all the ghosts are caught, you can study for Lancer's test." said Tucker, typing away on his PDA for Danny's schedule.

"Yeah... sure..." Danny said, a chill ran up his spine. His ghost sense tingling. He grabbed Tucker and Sam's hands and ghosted through the brick wall.

A large dog like ghost ran through the wall and tackled Danny. It growled, then turned into a small green puppy. It barked then licked Danny's face. "Oh... it's only Cujo."

"Only?!!" Sam and Tucker shouted in unison, pointing to the damage the dog had inflicted on the building. Snow began to fall.

"Waap! Waap!" he barked in a small happy voice. Cujo went through the wall and came back with his squeaky toy. "Waap! Waap!"

"Come-on guys! You can't say that isn't cute!" said Danny.

Sam and Tucker were already headed home.

~~~
Wednesday 7:43 a. m.

As Sam was walking to school, she saw a moving truck infront of an old house. She stood at the fence, watching for a moment. She was jolted out of her dream world when a dog jumped on the fence, snarling. She screamed and fell backwards on the concrete.

"Frost! Bad boy!" shouted girl. The big wolflike dog ran to his master, where he was scolded for his bad behavior. "That's no way to act to our new neighbors!" She looked up at Sam. "Are you o-- Sam?!"

"Uhmm... Do I know you?" asked Sam.

"Well, it has been like, 8 years since I saw you last." The girl smiled. "It's me, Mynni!"

"Mynni?! I thought you were still in the Philippines for your studies?" said Sam.

Mynni laughed. "My brother got a job in town, I'm here to live with him." She rubbed Frost's head affectionately. "You 'member my puppy... Frost." He growled at Sam, then stopped to lick her hand. "He's getting over the hill... Senile and all."

"Oh... Well I better get going... School and all." said Sam.

"You go to Casper High right?" asked Mynni. "You can show me around then, I transfer there tomorrow."

"Sweet!" Sam said. Mynni opened the gate and walked out. Frost whimpered, and pushed his big paws on the gate, trying to open it.

"Next time sweety." Mynni said, petting his head. "Go inside with Ian, 'kay?"

~~~
7:55 a. m.
"She's late, Danny! Let's go inside before they lock us out." said Tucker rubbing his hands together to keep them warm.

They saw the blackpladded Sam walking up to school, with some guy in a leather jacket, and neon red scarf. Sam waved, and shouted, "Sorry I'm late guys!" The group entered school, shaking now off themselves.

"This better be good, Sam. We're out here freezing our butts off while you socialize with--" He turned to the guy. He pulled down the scarf from his mouth to reveal, he was actually a she. A very pretty she at that. "-- With-- With-- who is this?"

"I'm Jazmyn Avrin LaGrimas. I'm sorry Sam was late. It's my fault." she said.

"Nonsense! Any friend of Sam's is a friend of ours!" Tucker hooked his arm around her arm, and they walked up the steps arm in arm. Mynni shot Sam a confused look. Sam shrugged, with a smile. "I'll be your guide and show off the school, Jazmyn."

Jazmyn smiled. "Since we're friends you can call me Mynni."

"Tucker! Be nice to her!" said Sam.

~~~
11:24 a. m.

"This is the science lab." Tucker said, he and Mynni standing in the doorway looking in. "This is the computer lab. This is the library... gym... cafeteria... english room... Your average highschool."

The lunch bell rang, so they headed towards the cafeteria. The menu read 'Sloppy Joes and Salad'. "How hearty is this salad?" asked Mynni. When Tucker shot her an odd look, she replied. "I'm a vegetarian."

"Tucker! Mynni! Over here!" Sam waved. "So how was the tour?"

"It's a lot bigger then my old school." Mynni said with a smile. "I can't wait to start tomorrow."

"Yo! Fen-Toni!" shouted a voice. The blond jock slammed his open hands on the table, causing everyone's plates to rattle. "You. Me. After school."

"What?!" shouted Danny back. "I didn't even do anything."

"Too bad. I failed another one of Lancer's tests... and I'm going to beat the D out of you!" Dash turned and looked at Mynni, who sat quietly poking at her salad. "I don't believe we've met."

"Good. And I hope we never do." she replied coldly. "With all your shouting you're making my stomach turn. Please leave."

His smile soon turned into a frown. "Should of known you were a loser if you sat with these losers." Dash stormed off, Sam, Danny and Tucker stared in awe at the girl.

"What?" she asked, reaching for a napkin. "Is there something on my face?"

"No, Mynni... but you stood up to Dash!" said Tucker. "How...?!"

"He's nothin' but a bug on the bark, of the tree that is you. Those close to the core, are those you hold dear." Mynni shot Danny and Tucker another one of her charming smiles. "Sticks and stones Tucker."

~~~
3:28 p. m.
Sam walked Mynni home. They talked, catching up on all the lost years. They stopped at Mynni's house and bid their goodbyes. Frost came out to greet her. She pat him on the head, all the while smiling. When she came in, Mynni noticed the post-it on the refridgerator. 'Will be home late. Call me if anything comes up.'

Mynni noticed the boxes in the corner, two of them opened. "Ian was probably looking for his jacket." She walked over to the boxes and looked inside. Mynni knelt down and pulled out a small music box. It had silver and onyx on the white wood, and when she opened it up, a small couple spun slowly to the song 'oh holy night'. Aside from being a music box, it also held jewelry.

There was seven holders, but only five rings. An Amethyst, Ruby, Topaz, Sapphire, Emerald, and Diamond. Mynni woundered where the diamond one was, but remembered. Before she left she gave the ring to her friend Victoria Bond. Mynni decided to go and visit her Friday. She looked at the onyx ring on her

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment