Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - WonderLand

Welcome to WonderLand City. A place of magic and adventure. Here, the ones known as Alys keep order between the humans and the beings called White Rabits.

Chapter 1 - WonderLand

Chapter 1 - WonderLand
This city. It has an aura. That's just so sufficating, it'll drown you if you're not careful. Life's crazy like that.Like... oh whats the best word?... Water! There we go! Life's like water, and you're the boat. And destiny.... eck really hate that word... is either the smoothe river, or the white rapids. Or maybe it's more like a silk web. Threads holding eachother together, and when one is broken... It either falls apart completely, or keeps together by the other threads.

1-WonderLand

"Well do you see it?"

"It was an accident!"

"why is it so dark?! Why?!!"

"I'm sorry i said those things."

"Sorry."

The 16 year old looked around the restuarant. She set her bag in the booth, and sat down next to it. She had a long package tied to her back, the teen refused to remove it, so she sat down with it. The waitress came to her table. "whole wheat toast, an over easy egg, two strips of bacon, and do you serve fat free milk?" The waitress nodded. "Thank you." The girl smiled.

When the waitress left, she took out her laptop. She opened a document, and began typing. At least 105 words a minute. She picked up a photo and looked at it. A small cotton candy pink like creature sat there. It had long antenai, and beady little eyes. If a normal person had seen this, they might say they're cute. Even adorable. She finished typing and put the laptop away.

"Kylie Kylie!" said a boy. He slid into the across from her.

"Take off the hat." she said, looking over her papers. "Where's Marilynn, A.J.? Thought she was coming with you."

The other teen looked at her. He made a face, but took off his hat. Around them, there were tongue clicks of disapproval. "Well, little Kylie-kins, what were you planning for today?"

"It's Kyle. I was just planning on walking around the city today." The waitress came back and placed Kyle's order on the table. She couldn't help but stare at A.J. He grinned at her, but Kyle kicked him under the table.

"Will you be ordering Sir?" she asked.

A.J. shook his head. "Some orange juice please."

They were possibly the oddest looking couple in the entire four block radius. Kyle Saber, was of Filipino and African American descent. She had light brown skin, and dark brown hair that had aquamarine tips. Her eyes matched the ends of her hair, and she had piercings on her ear, ten total. Her clothes consisted of a button down dress, that made her look like a soldier. Bronze buttons down the side matched her brown leather belt and kneehigh boots.

A.J. Saber was Chinese American. Odd as it was, his skin was slightly tan. Naturally. His hair was black, but the ends were spiked with sky blue highlights. His eyes were cotton candy pink, with a rim of grey. Along his right eye brow were four piercings, and on his left six. His nose had two rings on the left nostril, and one on the right side of his upper lip. 20 in total, counting his ears. He wore baggy clothes, that were at least four sizes too big.

Moments later, a tall blonde woman came into the restuarant. She sat next to Kyle. "Good Morning Kyle, A.J." Marilynn Saber grinned at them. "So we're going to the fair today?"

"Yep." Kyle said. "Gonna get some crafts and some brandname clothes for close to nothing."

"That's nice." Marilynn replied. She munched delicately on the toast, then had half a strip of bacon. She sipped some of Kyle's drink then sighed. "So when do you think our little vacation will end?"

A.J. shrugged. He cut off a quarter of the toast, and ate it with half an egg and the rest of marilynn's bacon. "Whenever we see another Alice. Maybe even a White Rabit. Or a Deck Guard. Those were Doozies."

"Do you think Dad's going to be pissed we skipped school to go to the fair?" Kyle asked, eating the triangle toast. She shivered at the thought of their adoptive father, Theron Saber, angry. Kyle finished her breakfast. Even with a small serving like that, all of them were full. She noticed Marilynn and A.J. staring at her. "What?"

"...You called Theron 'Dad'." said A.J, dumbfounded.

"Yeah? So?" Kyle snapped. She tooked up her glass, and finished it one gulp. She made a face. "....i'm gonna be sick..."

"Glutton. Stuffing your face like that even though you don't need it." Marilynn laughed. "You don't need to eat so much when we aren't fighting Alices. Your SE doesn't need to be refueled as often."

Kyle rolled her eyes. She reached in her bag and pulled out $9.93. " That should cover my bill... and tip. Okay. Let's go."

***

"Oooh!" Kyle and Marilynn stood in the crossroads of the fair. AJ stood on his skateboard, pushed off slowly.

"Ladies, we got other problems than choosing an activity." he breathed. Kyle nd Marilynn looked up to where he was pointing. A sparkling cloud swirled around, and poofed. "....A White Rabit."

No one else there could see the creature. "Fyuu~!" the Rabit hopped down from sky and landed a few feet away from them. It chirped, then hopped away. Kyle, AJ and Marilynn took off after it. It would be easiest to do it now, while the Rabit didn't have a host. But all the people around the group, would see.

They seperated, so they could cover more ground. The Rabit saw Kyle coming. It squealed, and panicked. It jumped into a little girl's body, and looked at her. "Much better." the possessed said.

"Hot damn." Kyle cursed. The girl backed up, grinning at kyle. She jumped back, farther then any normal pesron should. She pushed off the ground and wall scalling a near by building in seconds. The teen followed the Rabit. She climbed up the fireescape of the same building to the roof. "Zaizie! Time to go to work!"

Kyle jumped and made hand signs in the air. She crashed into the girl. Her knees pressing into the girl's elbows. Kyle whispered something under her breath, the Rabit squealed in pain from the reaper's chant. The girl's eyes turned bright orange.

"....Daimond Flash!" The Rabit shouted. Golden lightning jumped from her hands, jolting through Kyle. After five seconds of that, the possessed kicked Kyle, sending her across the roof. "Geez wiz, Sabrina-Marie, losing your touch?"

Kyle gasped for breath, her body literally unnerved. Her eyes couldn't adjust to the Rabit. Marilynn blocked off it's exit. "Lumiere!" she shouted her weapon's name, and the saber sliced through the Rabit. It went through the girl, seperating the White Rabit and the human host. The nine year old fell, unconscious. Marilynn sighed, she loosened her grip on the sword and it morphed back into her bracelet. A Silver back with a lavender oval shaped gem. "You okay?"

"Yuh...yeah... We.... better return her to her mom... before she starts crying." Kyle staggered over to Marilynn.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CartoonQueen262 on November 6, 2007, 9:45:09 AM

CartoonQueen262 on
CartoonQueen262Excellent beginning :)