Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - End of School Day

My first story I've finished(but not yet typed up). I'm coming up with typing the rest as I type this.

Chapter 1 - End of School Day

Chapter 1 - End of School Day


“Hey, Jamie”, A voice called from behind.

“Hmm?” Jamie asked. He looked behind him and saw a tall blonde guy with green eyes and surfer tanned skin. It was his friend, Logan. A shorter, black haired girl with brown eyes and caramel skin was next to him.

“Oh, Hey Logan, Alex”, Jamie responded, “What's up?”

“You gonna enter your movie in the contest?”, Logan asked with his surfer's accent.

“I don't know”, Jamie doubtfully answered. “What if it doesn't win? Computer animation isn't exactly mainstream independent film.”

“Are you kidding?! It will win!,” Alex responded with enthusiasm. “Even if it doesn't it'll be better than that sappy love story Enrique and Mandy made. Besides, it's unique, and that's all that matters.” She finishes with a smile.

“Yeah, dude”, Logan added. “Don't diss your own work.”

In the background, snobbish laughing can be heard. A nasally voice could be heard saying “YOU?, Win?, Hah! You can't beat my high end movie!”

It was Mandy, wearing her purple hair down, with a gaudy matching purple and white outfit with white boots. “With Enrique producing, that prize is ours!” Mandy gives out a signature cackle only she can give.

Enrique decides to put his unwanted two cents in. “Yes, your weak little movie has no chance”, he says in his gentlemanly Hispanic accent. They both leave, with Mandy saying, “Later, outsider!”

Jamie imagines Enrique and Mandy being electrocuted, with a look of evil contentment.

“You don't know how much I want to kill those b---“, Jamie is about to curse out Mandy and Enrique, but Alex stops him by placing her soft finger on his lips.

“We don't need to”, Logan says. “We all want to kill those snobs. Besides, beat them in the contest. It will be so fun to see them cry.”

Jamie smiles. “Don't forget to bring the camera.” He bids his friends goodbye, and goes home.



At home, Jamie's mother, Alicia, smiles and hugs him. His father is leaning against the wall behind Alicia, smiling.

“Hello son,” The said, contently.

“Hey, ya'll,” Jamie says as his mother hugs him.

That night was pretty uneventful. As usual, Jamie and his parents talk away at dinner, and Jamie finishes his homework. He spends the rest of the night working on his movie for the contest, entitled the Machinists.

As he went to bed, Jamie thinks about having something to do for tomorrow. As his head hits the pillow on his bed, he slowly falls into a pleasant sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment