Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ruth's my name, don't ware it out

Ok, this is my DP OC's Story, please, if you're going to read it, don't bash, it's been a while since I've been one, I know, but I'm on DA more then FAC, so I'm sorry to anyone of my friends ^^;

Chapter 1 - Ruth's my name, don't ware it out

Chapter 1 - Ruth's my name, don't ware it out
chapter 1: Ruth's my name, don't wear it out
Yo!! My name's Roseanne, BUT IF YOU CALL ME THAT!! I'LL CREAM YA!!! Call me Ruth, please, now let me tell you a little bit about myself. I used to be a student at a school in Califinia, but it's better here in Amity Park,
        my full name is Roseanne Mia Simpson, and no, I'm not related to Ashley or Jessica Simpson!!!!!! even if I can sing better then them... ANYWAYS!!! I really hope I can trust you with this next secret, because it's very important that you don't tell ANYONE!!! I'm.... a ghost, YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!!! I'm half ghost really. it all started when I was over at me cousin Sam's place for the summer, we had gone to Danny's place to check out this portal thing for ghosts, well, being a beliver in ghosts and aliens, I was so happy to go. but it didn't turn out the way I planned...
        "I don't think this is such a good idea, that place is so creepy" danny wined as he put the jumpsuit on.
        "Danny!!! WAIT!!!!!!" Ruth shouted coming down the stairs, she triped and landed on her side.
        "OW!!!!" she winced in pain, but got up anyways, Sam came running over to help.
        "You gotta be more careful!! you could get hurt down here! and I'm responsible if you do!!!" Shouted Sam as to make Ruth hide behind Danny with a... somewhat different jumpsuit then his. she quickly throw it on, with out thinking, and draged Danny into the portal.
        "HEY!! I'm not ready to go in!!!" Danny protested as the girl draged him by his foot. Danny quickly got up and looked around, seeing a loose plug, he shook his head and walked over.
        "My parents, can't live with them, can't live with oOWWW!!!!" but Danny was unable to finish his sentence, because a extreme pain went shooting everywhere in his body when he put the plug back. a brillant light was shoot from the portal, and when Ruth and Danny came out of the portal, they were, well not normal. Danny had collapsed as soon as he let the portal, but being strong willed, Ruth fell to her knees, Sam was about to help her, but Ruth stopped her and slowly crawled over to Danny. She quickly check his palls and with a sigh of relief, collapsed on top of him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment