Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Ghost Attacks

Ok, this is my DP OC's Story, please, if you're going to read it, don't bash, it's been a while since I've been one, I know, but I'm on DA more then FAC, so I'm sorry to anyone of my friends ^^;

Chapter 2 - A Ghost Attacks

Chapter 2 - A Ghost Attacks
Chapter 2: a ghost attacks
        ok, know that you know how I got my powers, I'm going to tell you a little bit more about myself, and my first ghost incounter "the fight is next chapter ^^;"
        Ruth nervously reached for the doors of Casper high, it was the first day back to school, and she was frantic about it all morning.
        "What if Dash is here?!? What if he'll stuff me in my locker THIS year to?!?" Ruth Started hyperventilating, and quickly, she pulled the paper bag out of her pocket and started breathing in and out of it.
        "Ruth!!! Calm down!! You're going to kill yourself this way, this is the thrid time this morning!!!" Sam said, pulling Ruth's bag off her back and quickly finding her inhaler.
        "Alright Ruth, open your mouth for me." Sam asked holding the inhaler in her right hand. an anger look crossed Ruth's face as she snatched her inhaler from her cousin's hand.
        "I... can... do it..." Ruth said through her paper bag. she slowly pulled the bag away from her mouth and replaced it with the inhaler, slowly pressed the button three times while breathing in. Danny came up behind Ruth and her cousin.
        "Not again, how many times is that this week?" Danny asked watch Ruth's color come back slowly.
        "um.... I've lost count" Sam and Danny both turned to Tucker.
        "What? why should I... sigh....... let's see, she had 3 in the morning all week, then three at lunch, and three every time she went shopping for school supplies... 63." Tucker signed.
        "63?!?" Ruth shouted putting the inhaler back in her mouth.
        "make that 64." Danny corrected rubbing Ruth's back. The bell rang and Danny stood up.
        "Come on Ruth, me and you got english." Danny signed. Ruth got up and finally opened the doors of Casper high, only to find Dash on the other side.
        "I told you!!" Ruth shouted.
        "So, Simpson, ready for your begining of the year punishment?" Dash asked with a smirk on his face. Ruth looked nervously at Danny then a smile crossed her face.
        "Yep." she smiled, Dash looked confused at her, but didn't see her duck through his legs and come up behind him. Ruth quickly started to run to english giving Danny a chance to split and get to their locker.
        "GET BACK HERE SIMPSON!!" Dash shouted running after her.
        "gotta... keep... from... having... another... asthma attack..." Ruth said running down the halls. She finally got to english out of breath.
        "hello. I'm Mr. Lancer, I'll be your english teacher. now, I don't take kindly to trouble makers." Mr. Lancer noticed Ruth was out of breath, and had an inhaler in her mouth.
        "but for you, I'll make an exception." Mr. Lancer said picking Ruth up off the floor and helping her to a seat.
        "I don't need extra attention, I just have asthma, I'm not special, lots of people have it." Mr. Lancer looked at Ruth with an angry look and watch as everyone else walked into the class. Danny took a seat next to Ruth, who was still breathing slowly.
        "It happened again?" Danny asked.
        "It happened again." Ruth repeated. for the rest of class, Ruth was thinking of ways to get at Dash.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Lunch time finally came and Ruth walked outside and under a tree, then a wiff of blue smoke came from Ruth's mouth.
        "Oh no, not now. Anytime but now." Ruth said under her breath, Danny came running up to Ruth.
        "RUTH!!! What's going on?!? a puff of blue smoke came out of my mouth!!" Danny Shouted.
        "I think it's a ghost scene..." Ruth said standing up. Ruth threw her fists in the air and shouted, "GIRL GOING GHOST!!" a neon blue ring formed around Ruth and seperated making her turn from Ruth Simpson to Spook "I didn't like how Ruth Phantom, Ruth Spectra, Ruth Spirit, or Ruth Shade sounded ^^;" The ghost girl. As Ru... er... Spook flew off, Danny looked behind him and to his sides, and desideed to let Spook take care of it, she was the better fighter anyways.
        Spook got half way to Nasty Burger when, out of no where, a teal blur caught her eye, next thing she knew, she was on the ground, and her arm hurt.
        "What the heck just happened?!?" Spook shouted, then she say the teal blur stop in front of her, and it was a weird looking ghost.
        "who are you?" Spook asked holding her arm. the ghost didn't really look like a ghost, more Cat-like, she had somewhat different clothing from what Ruth thought ghost wore, she looked almost like she went to her school. She wore a long sleeved teal shirt with teal camo pants and she had a black and brown tail with a tan tip on the end "based on my Cat's makings" and she had light blue eyes.
        "my name is Mizuneko, and I'm here for you." she shouted and started charging towards Spook.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment