Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: A new life

READ Thats all I want...I'm watching you...o.o...

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: A new life

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: A new life
Chapter 1: A new life





Playing in the river, in Whales, beside the village, was a place where Aisha and I liked to play during the month of June. Outside was hot during the month our summer vacation started. Mayu, my older sister, already graduated two years ago from our Magic school, while I and Aisha still had 3 more years.

I was standing in the water, wearing my sky blue and yellow striped bikini with “STAR” written on it ,while holding my beach ball shivering, ”Uuu…Th-the water is FREEEEEZING…! “. I whined, while trying to get used to the water's temperature, Aisha, was wearing her white colored bathing suit, and was already on to her little tricks. Though, I also love doing pranks and tricks on others, but I’m not doing any this time… But, she sneaked in back of me and splashed me!

“AAH!” ,I screamed. I was angry at her for splashing at me with the icy water and I started chasing her, beach ball in my hands,”Come back here!” I cried out.

I threw the ball at Aisha, but missed! We started splashing at each other. It didn’t last long, we soon stopped and got out of the river to rest. I sat on the grass and putting my feet in the water while holding my colorful beach ball. With a sigh I said,

“Aisha, please don’t splash me like that!

“But you’re not freezing anymore, are you?"

“…yeah…”




As you can see, my name is Jini Singen. I have just turned fifteen last month, but I’m still a year younger than Aisha. Aisha and I are so close, since we’ve known each other for such a long time. Ever since Mayu and I moved in to Whales, if I remember right. Were also sisters-in-law. The reason for this is because Mayu and Gato, Aisha’s older brother, got married just last week. Even if I don’t have a mom and probably no dad, we’ve become like a family.

I jumped back into the river and asked Aisha, “You wanna play catch? “

Aisha stared at me, her eyes wide and sparkling, which were honestly pretty creepy…
But out of the blue, she then jumped on me and yelled,

“Dear Jini! You’re so cute! ”, hugging me with her breasts crushing my face. And, no it didn’t feel nice! She was suffocating me! I don’t know for a guy though…

“Aisha! Ah! Stop it!” I yelled as loud as I could.

“Dear Jini…!”

As I tried to stop Aisha, my real sis came by. I saw her wearing her bright green bathing suit with a big red ribbon in the middle of her chest. She’s very pretty and about 27 years old….I think.

“Oh! Am I interrupting something? ”, my older sister asked politely.

Mayu? I asked, confused by her sudden appearance.

I pushed off Aisha’s face, letting go, as she fell back into the water. Mayu glared at me and started to scold with a slight sweat,

“Jini-chan…That wasn’t nice… 

I start
ed panicking, “Well…! “, I was afraid to get in trouble…it wasn’t my fault! She was crushing me!

Then, I suddenly heard, out of no where, a familiar male voice, “I can see that my three beautiful goddesses have all been placed in the same place! , It chimed

After hearing Gato’s voice, I immediately tried to hide myself into the water. I bet you’re wondering why I’m trying to cover myself. Isn’t it obvious? I’m just too shy to show myself to a guy when I’m in a bathing suit, even if we were related.

Gato, the flirt that he was, picked up sis’s chin with his finger and approached her face,

“So how’s my gorgeous flower doing?”
He asked, sweetly.

“Oh, Gato! Stop it! Not in front of the kids! , Mayu cried happily, blushing a faint red. Gato came at just the right time! Right when I was about to get in trouble, phew!

Mayu pushed Gato softly away from her and demanded,

“Jini-chan! Apologize! “, she ordered. That got me mad. I mean, come on! It wasn’t even my fault! Well, I did make her fall in the water. But what a dumb reason to apologize for! It’s not like anything bad happened!

“What happened
?” Gato asked while standing next to his little sister, Aisha.

Jini-chan was being mean to Aisha-chan… Mayu replied.

With my face turned around, I got out of the water and started yelling angrily,” HEY! It’s not my fault! Aisha was on her “Crazy hugging mode”! And I’m not a kid! “

Sorry…I sort of have a high temper…Though only with those I’m used to being with.

Aisha suddenly replied, “Yeah! You’re right! But I can’t apologize!”

“Huh? But, it’s your fault that I’m in trouble! ”, I yelled again.

“Yeah, but calm down already! No reason to yell! ”

“It’s true.”, Gato and Aisha agreed.

“But… ”, Mayu continued. She, Aisha, and Gato gathered around me, smiling, and started a surprise group hug.

In unison, they cried out happily,

“It’s your fault for being so cute!”

I was embarrassed, but happy for such a compliment. My face turned dark red, and I went quiet…I didn’t want to show my feelings. To avoid doing so, I picked up my ball and started chasing them.




I live alone with my big sis, but next week, I’m gonna move. And I’m gonna be alone.

Yup, Aisha is going to stay with her mom and dad while Gato will be living with my onee-san in my soon to be old house, since I’ll be moving out.

Me? Since I didn’t want to live with Aisha, (Nothing personal…honestly!) I’m going to go back to the place I was born. Back to Japan! But now, since I’ll be moving…Who will I live with you ask? All I can say is that this is something I never thought would happen.




I’m in Japan. It was so boring to get there and even more complicated…I was almost going to go to the wrong plane! The city that I’m moving to is called Domino City, but I don’t really know how it looks yet. Since, well I was still only in the train station, looking around frantically for the exit, where I knew everyone was waiting for me.

With each step I took, I found large crowds of people waiting for their trains, and even more dodging me to make their way to the trains themselves. I was still kind of angry that they didn’t come from the airport to get me, as I looked around to see even more crowds.

Minutes later, a train came and the crowd became smaller. I soon saw from afar, a short boy with a figure that looked familiar to me. I stepped closer to make sure if it was him. I was thinking with every step I took, why is it just him waiting there for me?

My pace quickened until I finally got close to him. He’s so cute!

Here we go! , I told myself again.

Now, standing beside him, I said quietly,

“Um…”

He turned around and looked at me with his big purple eyes. I blushed, face turning a darker red wit every second as I looked at his innocent eyes. I was nervous enough for my heart to gain another 10 beats a minute.

He finally said my name in a surprised tone,

“Jini!”

“Um…yeah… Where
are grandpa and Aunt Ashoota? ”, I asked without hesitation, even if I was still amazingly nervous.

He smiled with a slight blush, replying, “Oh, mom and grandpa are working, so they told me to come alone to pick you up.”

His smile always made me happy. I stayed quiet for awhile and turned my face around so he wouldn’t see me. I was blushing still, and simply had to smile. He’s TOO cute! , I thought to myself again.

“The train’s here”, he said.

I wake up from my daydream and nodded. We got in the train, and I sat down in the last empty seat as he held onto one of the poles, to prevent losing his balance. I felt sorry to have taken the only seat that was left.

I toke off my bag and put it on my lap, silently. Since there were only people around, and not a space between them, I was too shy to look straight. So I sat quietly looking at the picture of a light brown cat head with angel wings sewed on my bag.

As we stepped out of the train, I followed him to the exit of the Domino train station. When we walked out, I took my first look at my new home, the new city I would spend my life in. Everywhere, people were walking and playing around, and there were tons of different shops and buildings. I smiled a little and thought that even after eight years this place still looks the same.

We walked to go home, to my new home! Heh heh! Though it felt awkward since we weren’t talking or anything…I wanted to say something…anything to start a conversation…but I was just too shy! Auuu…! It felt so awkward!

This person I’m walking beside with is Yugi Mutou. It may not show much, but he is one year older than me. No, he’s not a relative, but he’s a friend that you can really trust! We’re so close to his family, since his mom and my mom were best friends. You could consider his family part of ours!

He even knew me before I was born, and I knew him when I was born!




Do you think it’s weird that I’m not living with one of my relatives? Ever since my mom died, we haven’t really kept in touch with them, since there were a few family issues then.

Okay…while walking beside Yugi, I was trying to say something, but I kept on hesitating! Aah…Just go with it already…! I thought to myself with a scold. I finally worked up the courage to speak.

“Um… Yugi, it’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other… “, how cheesy was that!? I felt so embarrassed! But I wanted to talk with so badly Yugi!

He stayed quiet for a while, smiled and said, “It sure was! For eight years… “

His reaction made me blush so much. I felt so weird. Though I know you already found out that I don’t like Yugi as much as friend, he’s more to me! Heh heh!

I saw Yugi look around a little, soon to ask me,

Jini, are you getting better in magic? “

I immediately replied, “Well, I am better than before… It’s still hard for me…See? My wand is in my bag!”

During our conversation, I start
ed feeling less shy talking to him. After I replied, he smiled and said,
“I see… Magic sure is cool. ”

I just stare
d at him looking at his soft smile that he always gives me.

Since I’m too lazy to practice, I don’t get any better. I do practice spells sometimes, but not all the time. I’m not that good since I mostly mess up. I’m not used to Latin… I get mixed up most of the times. Just so you can know spells are only chanted in Latin.

I can feel that you’re a little mixed up! You see, I’m not really a normal girl. I’m a mage, but in your way of saying it, a witch. And Yugi knows. I told him when we were little. I trust him that much! I have to keep it secret so it won’t cause problems. I’m not sure why, but I just have to! I’m human too! Can’t know everything!

You see, I moved to Whales since magic schools were secretly hidden only around England. And of course, we were also taught normal school lessons also. We were taught mostly English and Mathematics. Even though I live in England and I’m half British, my accent isn’t like theirs. Mine is just the typical everyday English accent! My sister, Mayu, has the British accent though. So to train our magic skills, me and my onee-san moved to Whales and attended a magic school there. It was free too!

While we were chatting in our conversation, we finally arrived at the new house. I was a little confused…

“Here we are.”

And I realized something and popped out,

“Oh yeah! I forgot that the house is at the top of the store! I forgot about the store… Yugi’s family owns a game shop called Kame* Game Shop. I forgot that the house was above the store…eh hee… That was dumb of me… I’m so clueless sometimes it’s not funny…

Yugi opened the door as I heard the wind chime coming from the inside when coming in.

“Grandpa,” Yugi called out, “we’re here!”

I saw a little old man that is as short as Yugi while I came in, quietly saying,

“Hello
. I bowed slightly.

I was still as shy as ever. When I said it, it’s possible that he didn’t hear me. Well, this is Sugoroku. I think… I’m not really sure that is his name… But for now, let’s think that! Well, he works in the game shop and he is Yugi’s grandfather. Since I know him well enough, I call him Grandpa also!

Happily, Grandpa said,

“Welcome back, Yugi! “ He smiled and soon asked, “And who might this be? ”, while looking at me.

I became nervous, hearing Yugi sigh, “Grandpa… “

Grandpa soon realised, and said, surprised,

“Jini-kun! Look how much
you’ve grown! It shows Mayu-chan has taken such good care of you. “

I looked at him, smiling and proudly stating,

”Yes! “

Yugi stepped towards the counter where grandpa was standing, holding a round, squishy looking yellow ball with a cute smiley face and a little antenna on its head, asking,

“Is that a new toy grandpa?”

Grandpa replied, “Yes. It’s a Locomagno*. It starts to roll and sing when you put a magnet close to it. “

I stared at it. It looked really cute.

*Kame: Turtle in Japanese. It is part of the name of the Mutou’s game shop. Yugi’s family owns a game shop that sell strange games and toys from around the world.(I think the name is cute! ^.^)

Afterwards, grandpa took out a box in a cute pink and white striped wrapper. He handed it over to me and said, cheerfully,

“This is a little welcome present. You can open it now if you want to. “

I start
ed taking off the wrapper and opening the box to take out a detailed model of one of my favourite heroines from an anime I really like for the moment called Nurse Witch Komugi-chan Magikarte*. It was a model of Komugi-chan in her transformation suit. I was really happy and surprised by this. Observing its detail, I was thinking, this is the best present EVER! My eyes sparkled with joy as I stared at it.

The old man smiled and said,

“I’m glad you like it. And just so you know it is Yugi who chose it for you. “

My heart jumped, beating faster. I stayed quiet for awhile, blushing deeply as I tried with all my might to smile. Yugi looked at me and blushed. He gladly told me,

“I knew you would like it. You were always talking to me about this anime while we were chatting on MSN*…So I thought to myself…I’m sure Jini would love a model of her favourite character from her favourite anime…”

I was so happy. This really made my day. This was one thing I love about him. I’ll surely treasure this. I stayed quiet, still looking at it.

Not too shortly after, Grandpa looked over at me with a smile,

“Oh! Jini-kun! I’m sure you’re tired from coming all the way here. You can go upstairs and change. , He said.

Yugi walked over, next to the stairs and told me,

“Come with me Jini. I’ll show you to your room. “

I followed him up the stairs to the house. Before walking on the floor of the house, we took off our shoes and put them on a carpet beside the wall, close to the door with the stairs that go downstairs.

*Locomagno:I got the idea of the name and appearance from the psp© game called LocoRoco©.

*MSN: You know…you can chat with others and exchange and send messages…

He showed to me my soon to be new room. It was all empty and dreary, with the only things around being the multiple boxes filled with my things, along with a few pieces of furniture. I just stared at the boxes and though of how much unpacking I’d have to do. Well! I had my magic! But’ I thought, ‘I should also unpack on my own. And my room was right next to Yugi’s. I was so happy.

Yugi turned around and looked at me, saying,

“I’ll go help grandpa at the store so you can go change. “

I looked at him put on his slippers and go downstairs back to the shop to help grandpa. When I went into my room, I took off my bag, and put it on a pile of the boxes. Afterwards, I stood in front of my white painted hard wooden mirror and I started undoing my two, tight braids. When I was done, I sat on the carpet coated floor and making a big sigh at the same time. I yawned,

“Waaaaaa… I’m so freaking tired! “

I stood back up and looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was curly from being in those braids. I told myself that I would’ve looked better if I had left my hair loose. ‘Well, I couldn’t help it! It already happened! I thought as I started changing. I took off the dress I was wearing and opened some of the boxes to find my comb and some clothes. I finally found my comb after looking through 3 boxes. I also found a pair of light beige pants and a loose red t-shirt. I put my pants on, the t-shirt afterwards. When I was finished, I took my comb and tied a ponytail, to make the curls seem a bit less noticable. That seemed good enough. It was comfortable at least. To let the time pass a little, I took out the shorts that I’d wear to bed and made the said bed by using the bed covers and pillow covers found on one of the piles of boxes I found. I could just fix my bed for today and unpack the rest of the stuff tomorrow.

Then when I was gonna get out, I hear
d someone that came upstairs. Could it be Aunt Ashoota…?

Suddenly, someone
familiar appeared in front of me, saying

“Jini-chan! There you are! ”

She went towards me and hugged me, “Welcome to your new home! “

I stay
ed quiet, still as she as ever. She continued, exclaiming,

“Just looking at you reminds me of your father! “

This is Ashoota. She is Yugi’s mother and was my mom’s best friend.

She happily grabbed my hand and brought me towards the kitchen.

“Come help me cook din
ner! And we have much to talk about! “

“Um…Where’s Yugi? “, I asked while being so shy and quiet.

“Yugi is helping grandpa at the shop.”

Oops! I
had totally forgot! I was such a dummy! When we went into the kitchen, Aunt Ashoota took her apron and tied it around her waist, asking me,

Jini-chan, do you want to wear an apron? “

I just quietly said no. I’m not used to them. And I barely helped onee-san cook. But I could still help her even without wearing an apron.

“Can you guess what I’m making? The hint is that it’s your favourite dish! “

I thought to myself, spaghetti? I was not really sure…

“…”

“Not sure? I’m making spaghetti!”

Wahoo! I was right!

Next thing she took out a wooden tray to cut vegetables, putting it on the counter, next to the sink. I guessed what’s where she would be cooking. She then placed a carrot and three tomatoes on the tray, telling me to cut them into pieces and to be careful. I start peeling the carrots, thinking to myself, I hope she in puts meat….then again… meat is pretty expensive in Japan…

While I was chopping, Yugi’s shout was heard from downstairs,

“Mom! She came over! “

“Who i
s it? “, Aunt Ashoota asked.

Yugi replied by one name,
“Anzu! “

As I heard the name “Anzu” I thought to myself,

Anzu? Is that a girl’s name?

As the person was coming up the stairs, grandpa, behind her, said happily,

“It was nice for you to visit! “

I didn’t turn around. I just simply continued to chop the tomatoes after I finished peeling and chopping the carrot.

“Heh heh… I just wanted to come by! “

I thought to myself once more,

It’s a girl! Is she one of their relatives or something? I took a fast glimpse of her. She was very pretty, just like onee-san…

I continued chopping the tomatoes listening to Aunt Ashoota chatting with Anzu, telling her as I finished,

“I finished cutting the tomatoes…”

“Good job Jini-chan! Thank you very much! And while I’ll be boiling the sauce, why don’t you and Anzu-chan help each other prepare the table?” Aunt Ashoota said.

I felt nervous since I’m very shy with people I’ve just met. I really felt uncomfortable… When Aunt Ashoota left the sauce boiling on the top of the stove, she went to the living room where Yugi and Grandpa were there watching a program in the television. Anzu and I were alone… I couldn’t help but stay quiet. Anzu finished setting the utensils on the table and she silently walked in back of me. I didn’t feel comfortable, but I still continued placing the glasses and napkins. When I was about to finish, she suddenly giggled,

“You’re very quiet
. Yugi told me that you were really shy.”

I just stood there after finishing and froze…I didn’t know what to say, but I did feel some joy of Yugi talking about me. Though that wasn’t my best quality. Everyone asks why I am so shy. I can’t answer that! It’s just… I dunno!
When Aunt Ashoota came back to the kitchen, she took out 5 plates and put them next to her on top of the counter next to the stove. She called me,

“Jini-chan, would you put the spaghetti on the plate for me?”

I just went and nodded. When I wasn’t too sure if it was enough for everyone, I simply asked her,

“Is…this enough?”

“…Yup! Thanks you very much again, Jini-chan!”

Just as soon as everything was ready, everyone came to the
table and we had to bring another chair for Anzu to sit on since it was normally a table of four people. As we ate, I just sat there quietly eating and after taking my first bite, I thought to myself, its sooo good!

I was really hungry the whole day and I’m glad I ate something good today! Then Aunt Ashoota asked me,

“Jini-chan, what do you think of the spaghetti?”

As I was about to answer, I saw Yugi looking at me. I blushed and just replied,

“It’s really good!”

“Oh, I’m so glad! Aunt Ashoota said smiling.

We chatted and it went well.

After dinner, Anzu had to leave. She was really nice, even if we had an awkward start. Later, the rest of us watched a little television. It was the news… I didn’t really like it, but it didn’t really bother me. Ashoota suddenly exclaimed,

“Oh! It’s that late? Jini-chan, did you take a bath?”

“…no…”

“Nobody took their baths yet… Jini-chan, I’ll go first then it’s your turn. “

I
just sat there, looking at her as she went to get ready to take a bath. I was sitting on the sofa with Grandpa while Yugi was sitting on the floor. It somehow reminded me of when we were little and we always slept on the floor after playing at his house.

After Aunt Ashoota got out, I went to my room to take out my pyjamas. I just took out shorts since I decided to wear the same t-shirt I’m wearing now. I slid the door open and I started undressing. I left my clothes in this little basket they left, and washed my body with the water from the bathtub and a bar of soap. I also brushed my teeth and flossed them. I put on my pyjamas and before going to bed, and put on my retainers. I use to have braces...Thank god I got them off before coming here! I wouldn’t want Yugi to see me in them…




In the warm blankets that had been aired out in the sun during the day, I immediately fell into deep sleep.




CHAPTER 1,END

Comments

Comments (19)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hihachi17 on May 15, 2008, 4:33:17 PM

Hihachi17 on
Hihachi17coool^^

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on January 23, 2008, 4:34:30 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemunice story! XD I really like it! XP

JiniSingen on January 24, 2008, 10:58:04 AM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenLOl really?xD Well...even if it is...it will get a LOT better later!:D ^^

Thank yuo for readin especially Celine!^3^ *hugs*

TaisyXPegasus on January 15, 2008, 1:10:24 AM

TaisyXPegasus on
TaisyXPegasusWow...Faving!!!!!

JiniSingen on January 15, 2008, 5:37:21 AM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenreally?O.O thanks sooo much!xD

PataPata on December 21, 2007, 7:10:25 PM

PataPata on
PataPataYou're watching me? Are you Santa? O_O
Hahaha, just kidding, just kidding.
I'd like to say that this story is better than some other stories I've read on here.
First, because it's actually written like a story, not as a RP.
Second, there's a good amount of details in it.
And third, there isn't too much spelling/grammar mistakes AKA one can actually understand what is going on. XD
I like the plot of the story and how it starts off.
In addition, it's nice how it's easy to read.
JinixYugi is pretty cute. :3
Mm..I'd like to offer a bit of constructive criticism, but I dunno if you accept it.
It's alright if you don't. (:

JiniSingen on December 22, 2007, 3:41:59 AM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenI'm so glad.^^;;; Well since I have a really good friend correcting the stories for me.xD Its even her job!:P

But I would like a critique!Even if it IS the frist chapter...It will get better!Since...I think this chapter was quite boring...^^;;; I'm waiting for chapter 2 to be corrected.^^ But in the near future,I'd like to correct my own fanfic.^^ It would really help me out in English!xD

PataPata on December 23, 2007, 3:42:07 PM

PataPata on
PataPataHaha, I'm glad that you're glad. (: Oh that's good, first time I heard of an author on here having a friend correct her stories. Well, maybe the Haha, do you pay her? :P

Oh really? I'm sure the story will get better. :D Oh no, this chapter isn't boring, I think it was fairly interesting. And ah, I see. I was wondering why the other chapters aren't up. Haha, true, but it's always good to have someone else look over it. They might see things that you missed. (: And you seem pretty good in English already. XD

Mm..well, when you do that thing where you put a * next to a word the readers' might not know and then later explain what the word means, I think it'd be nice if you placed the meanings at the bottom or right after the word has been used. Hopefully that made sense. XD But yeah, it's kinda strange how the meanings come a few sentences later after the words are used. Of course, that's my opinion so there's no need to listen to it. And I think that's all I can find. Your story is great, I like how you wrote in italics for Jini's thoughts. :3

JiniSingen on December 24, 2007, 1:17:44 PM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenNo I dont pay her.:P I draw some pics for her.xD like chibis of her OC and stuff.^^

OH!!^^ I get it!Since...hm...you know in Word theres a limit in what you write in pages(when you write more then what ur supposed to in that page, you go to another one.^^) and I thought I would sell it as a novel in anime conventions...xD I decided not to...:P I'll just sell art as always.xD

I'll do that!^^ I understood!^^ I'll do that right after I reply all my messages and submit my new pics!x3 Thanks!^^ I'm sure that would help other ppl who will read this!x3

PataPata on December 25, 2007, 9:03:46 AM

PataPata on
PataPataHahaha, I was just kidding. :P But that's nice, I'm sure she loves the pictures, since you're a wonderful artist and all. (:

YAY I MADE SENSE :D And ohh, I see. So I guess you were trying to try to fit certain things on certain pages or something like that. You can try selling it as a novel! It'd be awesome if people buy it. :3 But of course people would buy your art, hehe.

Oh you're welcome. And thank you, I'm glad I was able to help some. Haha, you must be busy. ^__^

JiniSingen on December 26, 2007, 6:37:40 AM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenno no.xD I'm barely busy,mostly lazy.xD But it depends...since its boxing day this week...We'll be doing lots of shopping...x3;;;

PataPata on December 26, 2007, 9:25:09 AM

PataPata on
PataPataOh I heard something about Boxing Day. What's Boxing Day about? Have fun shopping! :D And I'm being really lazy as well. Shame on me. XD

JiniSingen on December 26, 2007, 3:01:16 PM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenxD

Well...it lasts a week...and all the stores are on special!^^ Like clothes that cost like 50(a shirt for ex.),with boxing day costs like 10$!x3 I think its like for the new yrs since it happens the day after x-mas!^^

There should be boxing day where you live!x3

PataPata on December 26, 2007, 7:10:14 PM

PataPata on
PataPataOH WOWOWO Boxing Day sounds amazing! I have the need to go shopping now! o_O And it's probably for New Years, haha.

Hopefully there is because I want clothes that cost $50 to go down to $10. I could buy tons of presents for my friends then. I owe them presents. XD

JiniSingen on December 27, 2007, 11:45:24 AM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenlols yes it is!xD I can twait to go!Well...I was suppose to go 2day but I didnt feel like it...x3;;; 2morrow I guess...^^;;;

PataPata on December 28, 2007, 8:08:10 AM

PataPata on
PataPataHaha, it's all good. Hopefully you bought lots of stuff today! :D

animecrazyfan on August 14, 2007, 5:56:40 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanwooooooooooooooooooooow!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG chappieeeeeee!!
but I loved every bet, continue soon ^^

JiniSingen on August 14, 2007, 10:22:15 AM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenLOL.Dont worry!XD Chapter 2 is shorter and it will have less mistakes...XD I barely write english stories anyways...

animecrazyfan on August 15, 2007, 4:39:18 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanthen what do you write in?

JiniSingen on August 15, 2007, 5:04:49 AM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenI write in Microsoft Word,but I usually write in french.

Cause you know...in Quebec...living in Montreal...obligated to learn french...gotta write french texts in french tests...-.- I dont write stories,I mostly think them and draw them!X3

animecrazyfan on August 15, 2007, 11:50:20 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanhehe ^^

JiniSingen on August 14, 2007, 10:22:28 AM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenAnd it will get better!>.<

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on August 13, 2007, 7:51:33 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuwow! good story! ^^

JiniSingen on August 14, 2007, 2:41:45 AM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenlol.thanks.^.^

KairiDono on August 11, 2007, 9:33:10 AM

KairiDono on
KairiDonoWow ^ ^Keep it coming! ^ ^

JiniSingen on August 12, 2007, 11:00:22 PM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenChapter 2 is quite short though.^.^ Chapter 3...O.O...I think it's gonna be long...XD But Yami Yugi will appear.^.^

Moon_Princess on August 11, 2007, 7:10:04 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessWow! Interesting story! ^^


~Moon_Princess

JiniSingen on August 11, 2007, 7:10:27 AM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenYou guys read too fast!XD

Moon_Princess on August 11, 2007, 7:43:20 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessSorry...I'm a fast reader! x.x;;


~Moon_Princess

JiniSingen on August 12, 2007, 11:04:21 PM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenThanks for reading though!X3 Ur gonna read the Jini!ChildhoodShipping Arc huh?XD

JiniSingen on August 11, 2007, 7:45:16 AM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenlol.Dont worry.^.^

KionaKina on August 11, 2007, 7:09:02 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaCute. ^^ I loved chappie one

JiniSingen on August 11, 2007, 7:09:39 AM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenYou finished...already???O.O???

KionaKina on August 1, 2007, 11:29:53 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaokies, I will fave to get alerts