Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: School has started for Jini!

READ Thats all I want...I'm watching you...o.o...

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: School has started for Jini!

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: School has started for Jini!
Chapter 2: School has started for Jini!




It was 10:45am, Wednesday and I was still sleeping. As I turned around and tried to open my eyes, it was 10:55am. I lied my head down on my pillow after I looked at the time in my psp*.

*psp: system that is to first truly integrated portable entertainment system designed to handle multiple applications.

I got up and looked around the house to find someone. It seemed that Grandpa is downstairs at the shop, Yugi is at school and Aunt Ashoota is working.




I’ve been living with the Mutou’s for a 1 week from now. I’ve gotten a little used to staying in their house. I kind of Mayu and everyone I knew from Whales. At least onee-san calls around like once a week, so I thought I’d be alright.




I went to the kitchen and I saw a plate with sunny side up eggs, a toast and a little bowl of salad to the side. The food was still warm, so I took my plate and little bowl to the living room. I sat on the carpet coated floor, I turned on the television, put on a program and I started eating. Yay! It was showing an anime! The anime was called Lucky Star*. I knew that anime. I used to watch it back when I was in Whales on my old computer. They are showing a new episode. I was just sitting on the floor and eating, watching a new episode of a good anime. My morning went well.

After eating I washed the plate and little bowl in the kitchen sink and then I went to my room to prepare for Monday. I was starting school. I took out my new school uniform and I put it on my chair next to my desk. I was really excited. Though, I wasn’t really excited about wearing the uniform. Why were we obligated to wear skirts? Why not pants… I dislike my legs… At least I’ll be wearing stockings. They didn’t go all the way; they stopped at a certain part. But they are higher than the knee.




First day of school and I was super nervous. I was happy that I get to walk and go home to and from school by walking with Yugi.

As I stood in front of my classroom, 1-C, everyone was looking at me as I tried not to make eye contact with anyone since I was so shy. The teacher who stood beside me smiled and started saying:

“I’m your homeroom teacher Mrs. Takanara Misuzu. Please introduce yourself, Singen-chan”

I was so nervous… I stayed quiet and then I started saying:

“M-my name is Jini-“

“Singen-chan! Please speak louder so the whole class can hear you.”

Some of the classmates giggled. Oh my god… that was so embarrassing… Okay… Let’s try this again…

“My name is Jini Singen. I’m a transfer student from Whales, please
d to meet you.”

And I did
a small bow.

Have I spoken loud enough?

“Very good Singen-chan, take the seat in the middle row, the first seat from the front.”

I walked quietly while others were watching me… Waaah… It was so embarrassing I took out a textbook and my pencil case. I listened to what the homeroom teacher was saying, though I didn’t understand that much Japanese, that’s why I’m in 1-C. The letter determined the level that you are in. I’m in C since my Japanese was not yet evaluated. But my English was what made me go to that level. If I wasn’t good in English, I would’ve gone to a lower class like 1-E or something. And since Yugi was older, he was in class 2-B.




Class was not bad; no one talked to me yet! It was lunchtime, I took my bag and I went directly to Yugi’s class to eat lunch with him.

I suddenly heard arguing from his class. I was standing at the door, looking on what’s happening. I then heard Yugi:

“Give it back Jonouchi-kun!”

A guy with a dirty blond hair color shouts:

“No way! But what’s in here anyways?”

Yugi panicked.” You can look but don’t lose anything! It’s really important to me!”

That guy took a peek in the little golden colored box and then said:

“How dumb.” He then threw it in the air.

I was about to go catch it for him just when Anzu suddenly appeared and caught it for him! I just stared at her in shock…darn… Just when I was going to do my deed of the day… She suddenly started screaming at the guy:

“Bullies who pick on little kids are what are dumb! Get out of here!

Hmph! Yugi’s not a little kid!

When the guy ran out from the door he screamed out:

“I’ll get you for this!”

I just stood there looking at this scene where I would’ve been the heroine. I was a little angry… But if it was me I wouldn’t have yelled at him like that… I’m still not used to the atmosphere around me and I’m much to shy…

Anzu handed over the little box and Yugi thanks her. Yugi then noticed me behind the door, he called out:

“Jini!”

I get surprised as I entered the classroom and went by them and said:

”I want to eat lunch with you guys…”

I brought a seat from someone else’s desk and sat by Yugi’s desk.

I’m there eating his mom’s yummy homemade sandwiches from the lunch box I put on my lap. Yugi was eating the same thing.

I was still shy with Anzu, as I was still not used to her, well it WAS the second time I’ve seen her!

Yugi told me that he has known her from elementary school.




Anzu asks:

“Yugi, what is this?” she pointed down on the little golden box.

Yugi replied:

That’s right. You haven’t seen this yet, Anzu. If you promise to keep it a secret, I’ll show you.”

I just looked at them while Yugi was
explaining to Anzu about that box.

Yugi has already told me about it on the phone when I still lived in Whales. I was still like 7 years old and I don’t remember much on it.

He said that he found it on a shelf at the shop covered with dust, so then he kept it for himself. The box was decorated with hieroglyphs and had an eye in the middle. There were like pieces of a puzzle in the box. The solid pieces are of a bright and golden color.

The pieces looked so unusual; I bet when he will finally solve it, it will look really cool!

He even said that if you solved the puzzle, your wish will come true!

Anzu then giggled from what Yugi said.

“Anzu…I knew you would laugh…” as he looked at her all disappointed.

“No no! I wasn’t laughing, Yugi! And…what’s your wish?” and then winked.

Yugi laughed and said,” That’s a secret! “

They were chatting ‘till the sound of the bell. After lunch there was class again and the day ended slowly.




CHAPTER 2, END


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JiniSingen on February 24, 2008, 10:04:06 AM

JiniSingen on
JiniSingenYAY! Chapter 2!xD

I apologize for any grammar mistakes and whatsoever!>_<;;;

This chapter is a LOT shorter!^^;

Have fun!