Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A pokemons world

This is about a dawns piplup getting loose and getting lost making new friends and bringing them back to dawn.

Chapter 1 - A pokemons world

Chapter 1 - A pokemons world
"I choose you piplup" said dawn as the pokeball flashed and a little blue penguin type pokemon popped out its name is piplup and dawn said "Piplup bubble beam" piplup responded with a "pip" and then piplups beak turned white and then bam piplup shot bubbles at the oppenet. After the battle dawn called piplup back they left but somehow piplup managed to get out the pokeball and he wanderd away. Piplup saw another pokemon named bonsly and walked over and said "Hello bonsly" bonsly replied "H-H-Hello there piplup" and started to walk away..more like waddle away. Piplup laughed and started 2 walk away so bonsly charged at piplup and slammed into her so piplup shot bubble beam and bonsly fell and started crying so piplup left and then it got dark so piplup curled up under a tree. When she woke up Bonsly was there along with a Eevee they both said, "Good morning piplup" Piplup jumped up and said good morning back and they left. Dawn was finishing breakfast and said, "I choose you piplup" there was a flash of light but no piplup appeared dawn screamed,"HAS ANYONE SEEN PIPLUP" ash said, "No" dawn starts callin piplups name and searching the camp ground. Back in the forest Eevee starts laughing and piplup says, "Whats so funny" eevee says, "The way bonsly walks" bonsly turns around and says, "Thats not funny"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment