Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Annoyance

....ngh...reflection on how im feling right now...AND I FEEL LIKE CRAP! XD

Chapter 1 - Annoyance

Chapter 1 - Annoyance


…ngh…since I'm so sick…I decided to make one of my characters express a little brotherly love when one falls ill. -__- dunno why but ugh, let's just get on with it…
Goki: who're you gonna use!? Me!!??

Me: Goki….do u have an older brother?

Goki: well you could always imagine me—

Me: NO!

Goki: :(

Me…on w/ the story -__-



Pyre and Raze © of me…and their names...well their names came from BubbleSnap…praise her…PRAISE HER I SAY! Oh yeah…and eat some french fries XP





Raze hated when it rained. It meant he couldn't go outside and kill something or go into the woods to think. The woods, his solitary spot where no one bothered him no one except for his little brother, was where he meditated. “RAAAAAAZE! RAZE WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOU?! I NEED YOU!” his little brother shouted to the empty house. “Not here” raze muttered. He got up from the couch and walked into Pyre's room, giving his little brother a cold and emotionless stare.



“What?”



“I left my toys outside!”

”So?”



“I wanna go get them `cause if I don't, the rain will destroy the paint on them!”



“No.”



“Wha-why!?”



“Because it's raining and you'll get sick”



“I will not!” He gave is older brother a glare before sticking his tongue out at him in a childish manner. Raze gave him a cold glare. “I said no and no means no.” with that finishing sentence he walked out the room and sat back on the couch. Raze picked up the remote and turned on the T.V. and began flipping through the channels. He wasn't particularly looking for anything; he just wanted something to do to occupy his time. After a good hour, he figured it was time to put his brother to bed, and since there was nothing else to do, he thought it best to just got bed as well. He walked along the hallways slowly, no need to rush. His little brother wasn't going anywhere. Besides, he hated having to put Pyre to bed. He always made such a fuss.



“Ok squirt, time for bed.” He yelled before he opened the door to Pyre's room.



No response.



“I'm being serious, time for bed shrimp”



Again, no response.



“Ok I'm coming in. you better not make me look for you or so god help me…” raze entered his brother's room. It was unusually quiet. “Pyre? where are you?” he opened the door to the closet. Pyre wasn't there. He looked under the bed, behind the curtains, in the toy box, and any other place he could think of. Letting out a frustrated sight, he began searching around the house. He looked in the kitchen, he tried the bathroom, he tried the living room, for god's sake he looked in his own room. “Damnit...where is he?” that's when the thought struck him. `Oh hell no, he's not that dumb…then again…' he shook himself out of his mental conversation with himself and walked over to his closet. He took out a dark blue colored raincoat and an umbrella similar. He sighed angrily and walked out the front door.





Me: Ngh…I'll make some more….

Goki: YAY!

Me: *glare…cough*

Goki: hey I want a…

Me: ur gonna get a knuckle sandwich…

Goki: *whimper* someone's cranky…

Me: *mimicking* shut up -__-

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mikita_inugirl on March 7, 2006, 12:05:34 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlAwwwwwww, I know what it's like to be ill. I just got over a cold and sh....tuff, and I couldn't breathe for weeks! It took me 20 minutes just to eat a bowl of cereal. I had to take a deep breath through my mouth, chew it a little, take another deep breath (Nearly choking on my cereal!), chew it a little more, and yadda yadda yadda. lol it was so annoying and torturing, but when I think about it now, I laugh so hard about how funny I must have looked! Hahahahahaha! Oh well, get well soon and ttyl. ^_^

Jozie-Chan on March 6, 2006, 3:34:22 AM

Jozie-Chan on
Jozie-Chancool! my word is law...hey what i just said...is that law?
Raze: nope
me: WHAT!?
pyre: IM OUTSIDE! XP
Raze: good, you can stay out there
me & Pyre: *glare*
raze:..*mutter*

Bubblesnap on March 6, 2006, 12:22:48 AM

Bubblesnap on
Bubblesnap*Snicker* You and Raze seem to be cranky today. Can't say I blame you, being ill and all. (Trust me, I know exactly how you feel...)

PRAISE ME!!! PRAISE ME!!! YOU MUST PRAISE ME BECAUSE JOEY SAID SO AND HER WORD IS LAW!!!! So there. ^-^