Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Mending

....ngh...reflection on how im feling right now...AND I FEEL LIKE CRAP! XD

Chapter 4 - Mending

Chapter 4 - Mending



Me: *looks around* IM NOT SICK ANYMORE!!!


Goki: AND MORGA LOVES ME!!

Morga:…and fish makes you stinky


BubbleSnap:…yes, yes it does…*let's pink bug mascot loose*

Cousin who won't wear pink: OMG IT'S PINK!!!

Brother who's afraid of dead bugs: OMG IT'S A BUG!!!

Both: *scream like school girls*

Me: O_O freaky..BUT COOL!!

Mikita: no more shocky thingies?

Me:…THANK THE LORD!!! Anyways….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raze was so close to leaving his brother outside in the rain. In the past 5 minutes Pyre had been able to make a bottle of lotion explode all over him, rip 3 of his shirts whenever he tried to put it on him, and kick him in the nuts more than a number of times…and all with a busted ankle.

”PYRE!!!! STOP KICKING ME THERE OR I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE BABIES!”

”….where do babies come from?”

”They come from...um…they come from one eyed purple people eating monster thingies…”

”REALLY?”

”Yes and they eat bad children who kick their older siblings in their baby making place…”

”WHAT!? But I'm a good boy!!!”

”Could've fooled me…anyways, if you don't stop fussing around I'm going to leave you by yourself…”

”no!!! Okay!! I'll be good! I promise!!”



“Good”

After ten minutes Pyre was finally dressed and sitting calmly on the bed. Raze motioned for him to stay there and walked out of his room. A few minutes later he came back with a first aid kit, and to his dismay, he saw Pyre's face scrunch up with discomfort.

”You know I have to do this…

”Yeah but…can't we do this tomorrow?”

”Okay fine. We can wait, and when we wake up tomorrow and see your ankle all swollen and purple then we'll see if you still want to leave it alone…”

”WELL, the swelling will go down!”

”Who told you that?”

”I saw it on the discovery health channel!!”

”…you know all that stuff they show is fake right? The swelling will never go down and if you wait to long, then we'll have too…”

”have to what?”

”are you sure you wanna know?”

”Yes!!!”

”We'll have to…CHOP IT OFF”

there was an eerie silence in the room. Pyre's lower lip began to quiver and his eyes began to well up with tears.

”pyre...don't…”

*whimper*

”pyre...I have a headache…”

ignoring his brother, he began to wail.

”I DON'T WANT TO CHOP OFF MY ANKLE!!”

”Pyre shut up! I was only playing!”

”s-so they won't chop off m-my ankle?” he said in between sniffles.

Sighing, Raze shook his head and gently took Pyre's right ankle into his hand. Ignoring Pyre's whimpers and silent sobbing he turned it slightly to check how bad the damage was. Sighing heavily, he lowered it gently on the bed.

”Pyre, how exactly did you hurt your ankle?”

”I told you, I s-slipped!”

”A little slip wouldn't have dislocated it…”

”…well I'm a different case, I AM Pyre after all…”

” -__-“ anyways, I'm gonna pop it back into place.”

”Yeah well—wait wha?”

”I'm going to pop it back into place.”

”BUT THAT'LL HURT!”

”No, it'll tickle.”

”Really?”

Raze let out an exasperating sigh. How could his brother be so dense? He shook his head and placed one hand Pyre's ankle causing his little brother to wince and whimper in pain. He flashed him a weak smile assuring him that everything would be alright and placed one hand slightly above the dislocated area. With his other hand, he placed it under Pyre's foot. He looked at him again.

”ready?”

”n-no…”

”it'll be quick, it'll hurt a lot but then the pain will die down quickly okay?”

”……..”

”Pyre…”

”ok ok, just get it over with!”



Raze nodded and placed a firm grip on his brothers ankle. He quickly applied pressure and popped it back into place which caused Pyre to jump and scream. Raze quickly embraced his brother in a hug and cradled him whispering soothing words of comfort into his ears. When he was finally able to calm down, Raze laid him down onto the bed and wiped away the few stray tears that lingered on his face.

”there, that wasn't so bad, now was it?”

”I-it hurt a lot…”

”yes but now it doesn't hurt so much does it?”

”n-no...”

raze smiled and began wrapping up Pyre's ankle. When he finished, he tucked him in and shut off the light.

”pyre, if you need anything just shout okay?”

”Ok, g'night niisan”

”'night” raze shut off the lights and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Me: zomg….I made Raze's life a living hell…

Goki: AND THEN YOU MADE ME HAVE SOME STINKY FISH!

Me: I didn't make you…you wanted it…

Goki: o_O….I knew that….

Me: suuuuuuuuuure…..anyways, poor Pyre…sprained and dislocated ankles hurt….

Goki: YOU'VE HAD ONE!?

Me: okay…that fish either has some crack in it or someone let you have coffee…

Goki: XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Me:..Dear lord…-___-“


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

weasleygirl on April 16, 2006, 10:00:24 AM

weasleygirl on
weasleygirlmake more make more make more make more make more make more make more make more make more MAKE MORE!!! XD

mikita_inugirl on March 28, 2006, 8:44:41 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlOh and yes, I'm bringing back the shocky thingeys! Mwahahahahahaha! *Shock shock* Mwahahahahaha. *Cough choke gag* I got choked on the air... *Cough*
O.o

mikita_inugirl on March 28, 2006, 8:43:30 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlPoor Raze. How unfortunate, just like Mikita. -_- Baby Making Place. Hahahaha! That's funny. ^_^