Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 - the arrive of 2 strangers

months after Makoto shishio's death. With some new charecters, drama and a new story inside rK invented by me! In chapters...

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 - the arrive of 2 strangers

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 - the arrive of 2 strangers


It was dawn as two young strangers walked by the grounds of Kyoto. The first person's name was Tomoe, a sixteen year old girl with beautiful long brown hair. The second person, was Kyo, he was older than his sister: he was 25. He had a strange white hair, that made him look elegant, and his eyes where of someone respectful. The strange thing of these brothers, was that they weren't dressed like Japanese people do. They were dressed more like Occidental people, specifically, like the British high society.



Tomoe: So, brother, may I ask why are we doing this?

Kyo: You mean, travelling to Shishio-sama's grave?

Tomoe: Y-yeah... I don't want to see him yet, I can't. Everything is so depressing when I think about his death. But also, why are we coming back to Kyoto? - Tomoe' mind is a little complicated. When she speaks is like if she wasn't serious, more than a sixteen year old girl, she seems like of 10. He spirit is adventurous and childish, but she also has deep feelings that she wants to share with everyone. The difference with Tomoe, is that Kyo is colder and serious, he looks at everyone with un-trustful eyes and doesn't want to depend of others.

Kyo: I understand your pain, Tomoe.

Tomoe: Doesn't this affect you?

Kyo: At the minute when I think that I won't learn his arts anymore, but then I remember his words: The strong lives and the weak dies. The he was weak, so we must respect that. He wouldn't be sad about as if we die, he would remember those words too.

Tomoe: That's because you have his ideals, not like me. You still haven't answered my question, Kyo-kun.

Kyo: I'd like to make a visit to the man who killed him.

Tomoe: You think he's still around? Many months have passed. Who you think he could be, I'd like to meet him too! I'm so nervous, brother.

Kyo: Just wait.



Kyo: We arrived to the police station. Let's get inside.

Tomoe: Oh, this is so boring. Are you going to talk with Kinomoto for information?

Kyo: Go for a walk. We'll meet here in half an hour.

Tomoe: Thank you, see you later.



As the brothers got in different ways, Tomoe start walking through the city that brought so many memories to her.

Tomoe: Oh, how nice is everything here. Nothing has changed in this time. I'm hungry, let's see... - Tomoe suddenly stopped at the Shirobeko and decided to get inside.



On a table inside, was the Kenshin Gumi, eating a delicious dinner. Also Misao was joining them. Yakiko and Sanosuke were having a normal food-fight.

Yahiko: Sanosuke, stop eating my lunch!

Sano: What makes you think is yours?!

Misao: Stop fighting! That scrum is mine!

Kaoru: Oh... Look, she's so elegant.

Kenshin: Oro?

Misao: Who could that be? I've never seen her around.

They all stood at Tomoe, as she walked inside the Shirobeko. They found it weird because of her aspect: people like her weren't seen around.

Kenshin: “That girl... Looks just like… Tomoe! No, what am I saying? Maybe I've been too much time in Kyoto. But she reminds me at her...” - Kenshin was thinking about how that girl remind him of his dead wife Tomoe Yukishiro. It was weird, that Tomoe in the Shirobeko was the vivid image of Tomoe Yukishiro. Coincidence?

Kaoru: Everything right, Kenshin?

Kenshin: Oh, yes Miss Kaoru!



Sae: Wellcome to the Shirobeko. My name is Sekihara Sae, and I'm the owner here. Would you like a table?

Tomoe: Hello. Yes please! I'll love that.

Sae: Here, please. You can order now from our menu, I will come in 5 minutes.

Tomoe: Thank you.



Sano: ... (Suddenly Sano and Tomoe stare at each other completely shocked and blushed. They didn't know why, but they called each others attention, and they couldn't stop looking at each other for some seconds. Tomoe suddenly reacted and looked at Kenshin Gumi, who were all looking at her clothes amazed.)



Sae: Do you want to order now?

Tomoe: Yes! I would like to try this…



Misao: Hey henhead, what are you staring at? Oh! I see!

Yahiko: Would it be? Is he looking at that girl?

Misao: No... She is from high society, not like this guy.

Sano: Shut up you kids! Feh. (Tomoe and Sano often look at each other nervous, Tomoe smile at him with a lot of calm while Sano blushed and looked somewhere else.)



Sae: Did you liked the food?

Tomoe: Yeah, this is delicious. You have done a great job here!

Sae: I'm glad you like everything. Are you new in Kyoto? Sorry, but I haven't seen you before.

Tomoe: You are right. I used to live here, but then I moved to England. Now I'm back, and I will stay forever in Japan.

Mae: I hope you enjoy your stay.

Tomoe: Thank you. I'm finished now, here is the money. Good bye, thanks.



Yahiko: Look, Sanosuke, she's leaving! Ouch! Why you hit me! - And angry Sano hit poor Yahiko's head.

Sano: Feh!



Tomoe: Kyo! What did Kinomoto said?

Kyo: I know who killed him. And you've heard about him too.

Tomoe: Me? Who is him?! I can't wait!

Kyo: Kenshin Himura, the legendary Battusai the Manslayer.

Tomoe: B-Battousai Himura?! What are you saying? He stop killing at the end of the Bakumatsu! Is that true what you are saying?

Kyo: Yes. Come, let's walk to the mansion.

Tomoe: B-But where is him now?

Kyo: He is here, in Kyoto. He lives in Tokyo by the moment, but he has some friends in the town.

Tomoe: Are we going for a visit tonight?

Kyo: Do you want that?

Tomoe: Yes please. Although, I'm still in my treat with God, I can't kill for some days. So, don't kill him tonight, I want to play too.

Kyo: I heard tomorrow he is travelling back to Tokyo. What about waiting and find him there. Then you can maybe kill him.

Tomoe: Then it'll be more fun! Great!

Kyo: We have a deal.

Tomoe: So... Here we are, at Shishio-sama's mansion. I-Is all burned up and destroyed. Ahhh... I can't avoid dropping some tears. I still can't forget him, with all... Kyo! You haven't told me, did you get the direction of Soujiro or the Juppon Gatana?

Kyo: Yes.

Tomoe: Yes?! So I can see Anji? I promised him to make a visit and talk about religion and… It doesn't matter. Where is him now?

Kyo: At jail.

Tomoe: Jail? I don't understand. We couldn't be caught so easily. I want an answer, now.

Kyo: Who would know, he ended there.

Tomoe: And Soujiro? My dear Soujiro?

Kyo: That boy? He is wandering around Japan. Maybe we'll catch him someday.

Tomoe: Wandering? He?! Now I'm confused, I don't understand them.

Kyo: Then stop trying, Tomoe. What you think if we get in?

Tomoe: Ohh, Ok. - Kyo and Tomoe got into the mansion, well, at least the rest of it. - Everything reminds me of him and Yumi. There's nothing left now… What you expect to find here?

Kyo; His sword.

Tomoe: His sword? That is great! I'll love to see it. Let's find it! - They look for Shishio's sword everywhere, they couldn't find it. - I-I don't see it. Maybe somebody took it; this place is opened for everyone.

Kyo: Who would like a burned sword?

Tomoe: You collect all kinds of burned and ruined things, so…

Kyo: Let's go back. It's not here. I'll try to talk with my connections, maybe they have some idea.

Tomoe: I hope so. Yes, let's got. I think I'm going to cry again.

Kyo: Tomorrow morning we are going back to Tokyo. Everyone is waiting us.

Tomoe: Yes! I want to see Akito soon! I miss him!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment