Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My downfall

Failure after failure....loss after loss...what happens when your creator finally gives up on you? He kills you with another, more powerful...better version of yourself.

Chapter 1 - My downfall

Chapter 1 - My downfall

Failure.

Pitiful.

Abseloute.

Failure.

Those words...they bored into my memory...they were etched into my very artifical brain...

Horrible.

Excuse.

For.

A.

Villain.

A.

Murderer.

I listened...I listened to every word that was thrown at me...

You.

Are.

Pathetic.

Each harsh word brought down upon me...almost seemed to break through my very metallic armor.

Why can't you just kill Sonic the Hedgehog? Why do you always have to lose, you horrible little robot?!

My arms wrap around me in a embrace, as if to protect me from the verbal assault I was receiving...I continued to listen...to hear how much of a failed creation I was.

But my ears perked at the sound of a sharp ringing...and instantly my hands removed themselves from the embrace and reached up to wrap around my titanium ears...that sound...it's frequency was too high! It was agonizing!

I could faintly hear Eggman chuckle before that sound stopped...and my eyes appeared on their screens to find he was gone...in his place stood a creature. I scowled as I knew who it was instantly.

Sparks. A clone of me...half living and half cybernetic...all undying loyalty to Eggman.

"Subject: Sparks, activated. Current objective: Kill Metal Sonic." Was all he said, before metallic claws clicked and he tackled me.

He soon sat atop me, lashing at my face below. I winced as some of the metallic coating was peeled off from my face, and I managed to catch his hand, bringing my fangs to sink down into the clawed appendage. He yelped, pulling his hand away quickly, and my own claws latched onto him, and I proceeded to throw him off of me.

I rose to my feet and quickly returned my focus to Sparks, who was flashing and buzzing...which was bad. He soon disappeared and reappeared in front of me, grabbing me and sending me into a wall. Before I even had a moment...everything just suddenly went blank...

Dead.

........

.......

.....

But I wasn't dead.

.....

......

....

Was I?

.........

......

......

 

(I dreamt this up, in Metal's POV...I was Metal. o.0 Rather creepy...he died quickly too. XP)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DemonZeroX3000 on November 4, 2008, 4:46:51 PM

DemonZeroX3000 on
DemonZeroX3000I know this sounds stupid...but is this story about Metal Sonic?

plushiegang4 on August 29, 2007, 12:04:01 PM

plushiegang4 on
plushiegang4damn you have some weird dreams girl....

JustaMetalSonicFan1 on August 29, 2007, 1:02:11 PM

JustaMetalSonicFan1 on
JustaMetalSonicFan1Yes...yes I know...>.<; I need to lay off the soda before bed..