Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Unfortunate Day

(Highskool Zim and Dib) Zim makes a new invention, and Dib takes it only to find that looks are deceiving...(ZADR in future chapters, ratings will change in future chapters.)

Chapter 2 - Unfortunate Day

Chapter 2 - Unfortunate Day
Chapter 2: Unfortunate Day

"Where are my goggles, you HORRIBLE EARTH SCUM?!?!"

Dib cringed. Zim was NOT a happy camper...and apparently decided to make a scene in the hallway of the Skool building. Dib sighed, lowering his head a little and glancing around at the onlookers.

"Zim, this isn't the best place to start arguing-"

"Shut up, Dib-Worm!" Zim spat, harshly poking Dib in the head with his gloved fingers. "Tell Zim where you put the goggles!"

"How do you even know if it was me?" Stupid question, really. Dib mentally smacked himself in the forehead. Zim paused a moment and backed off, thinking to himself....but as the bell rung, Zim snapped out of his train of thought.

"I shall check with Gir to see if he took them..." He tapped his fingers together and turned sharply on the heel of his boot. "Come along, Dib-stink, it's time for class." He grabbed the collar of Dib's coat and began to drag him to class.

"Zim, I can walk fine on my own!" Dib snapped, managing out of the green-skinned creature's grasp. He tugged on the sides of his trenchcoat and fixed it so it rested comfortably on him once more.

"Then move those things called 'legs' and keep up or I'll leave you to Dread and his little pack-" Dib froze for only a moment before he scrambled after Zim.

"Hold up, Zim!"

----------------

"Today class, we'll be learning about how the world will eventually be flooded due to the fact global warming will melt the planet's ice-caps...." The teacher, Ms. Woodrot, went on and on about the lesson, but nobody really seemed to listen.

Zim sat, his arm acting as a support rest for his head. He doodled uninterestedly on a sheet of paper while his purple lens-eyes trailed up to stare at the clock. 'Come on....hyuu-mans take too long for their classes...' He frowned as he tapped the eraser of his pencil on the desk. 'I need to find those goggles....Gir is going to do something stupid with them and then they'll be some retarded irken that's going to ruin EVERYTHING!

Zim was too lost in his concern for the goggles to notice Dib watching him....making sure he didn't do anything suspicious. He nearly jumped to his feet as Zim rose his hand. "Ms. Woodrot, may I-" Zim stopped.

There was a sound.

It was not loud or soft, but it was a sound.

A repeated 'BEEP'.

Zim's eyes shrunk in panic. "Drop to the floor IF YOU WANT TO LIIIIIVE!" He screeched, dropping to the floor and covering his head with his arms. As the beeping start to quicken, Dib and classmates followed Zim's example.

A loud explosion roared above them, and nobody dared to look up until they were sure the explosion itself and the falling debris was done. "What the hell?!" One of the teens said as they noticed most of the ceiling and most of the walls were gone.

Ms. Woodrot glanced around uninterestedly, and her skeletal fingers grasped the phone as it wrung. "Yes?....Hmm...Yes, I shall inform them immediately." She dropped the phone and looked up at the class. "Well, class, it seems that due to lack of a classroom, you all are dismissed from school for the next few weeks while its being repaired. Now go and waste our miserable little lives playing video games and melt your brains with television and junk food."

Everyone ran out of the ruins of the classroom in joy, screaming and celebrating as they left. As Zim walked home, Dib hurriedly caught up with him. "Zim, Zim...what was that? Some kind of bomb to kill me and the rest of the class? Huh, huh, HUUUH?!" The human stepped in front of the irken and poked him in time with each 'huh'.

"Dib-worm, think for a moment....why would I plant a bomb in the same classroom I was in, and then warn everyone about it if I was planning to exterminate them...hmm?" The alien replied.

"Uh...." Dib paused. "Well, you were raising your hand to be excused!" He retorted.

"Good point...but I was going to go home...to go find the goggles...which I STILL THINK YOOOUUU STOLE!" Zim pointed at him angrily.

"Oh come on, the goggle thing again?! They looked like a normal pair of goggles, Zim!"

"Ha, how did you know what they look like?!" Zim smirked.

'Damn.' Dib sighed. "You're right, I took them."

"Ha, I don't believe you- Wait...what did you say?" The green-skinned humanoid said, a bit surprised at the answer he received.

The pale human looked at him, a slight glare at his inability to hear. "I said, you're right. I took them. They're at my house." He pointed in the direction of his home.

"Ha, the filthy monkey-boy says Zim is right! ZIM IS ALL-KNOWING!" Zim gloated happily, and stopped as Dib rolled his eyes behind his big circular glasses.

"I'm just sick of arguing."

"I see....anyways, take me to MY GOGGLES!" Zim pointed dramatically.

The pale teen smacked himself in the forehead. "Zim, quit doing that, we're out in the open where everyone can see you acting stupid."

"ZIM is not STUUU-PID. You are!"

Dib groaned and grabbed one of Zim's hands that the irken waved in the air as he continued to rant. "Come on, Zim...I'll give you your damn goggles if you just shut up!"

"Let go of Zim, pathetic human stink-meat!"

----------

Dib led the irken into his home, and started to ascend the stairs. Gaz looked up through her maroon locks and growled. "Dad told me I'm in charge. So shut that crazy green boyfriend of yours up before I plunge him into a place more agonizing, and more terrifying then hell itself."

"He's not my boyfriend-"

"Boyfriend to Dib-stink! NEVER! You horrible girl!" Zim yelled, before Dib slapped a hand on his mouth to muffle him.

"Just...follow me, Zim." Dib murmured, dragging him away to his room. He pushed open the door. "Now, the goggles should be right on the desk-"

Dib stopped. "Where did the goggles go?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment