Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Taken Captive

After getting captured by the devious leader of the knights of Langarra Crystal daughter of Lord Helki gets turned into a mere slave. Getting taken out of Hather the land she had loved was the least of her problems. In fact that was just the beginnin

Chapter 1 - Taken Captive

Chapter 1 - Taken Captive
Hiya everybody this is my first story on FictionPress.com I hope you like it. And I have had some writing experience before I am Juzlovnsora on Fanfiction.net. Well I hope you like this story I have been brainstorming for this for awhile now so well hope you like.



______________________________________________________________

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::
::::::::::
:::::::
::::
::

Chapter 1: Taken Captive
::
::::::
:::::::::::
:::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::





---



Some people used to tell me that life was worth living

And I agreed

But now…

I know that they were wrong



---

The smoke filled air choked Crystal’s lungs. She crouched in the corner of the small cottage in which she had taken refuge. She cringed as she heard the yells and shouts coming from the city. The Rebellion was something that she had feared since the folk had been having meetings about it.

She clenched an amulet tight in her fist. The wolf shaped amulet was something she had treasured since her mother had given it to her.

Crystal’s head shot up as she heard the wooden door of the cottage slowly open. In walked a man that had no more than twenty years. Crystal tried to silence the sound of her heavy breathing, hoping that the man didn’t see her, but she failed.

“And what is milady doing in a place like this?” He asked her raising an eyebrow.

Crystal ignored the man as he talked to her. She did not wish to talk to him. She did not want to talk to anyone. She wanted to be left alone.

“What is your name?” He questioned, as he walked over to her. Still no reply returned.

“I order you to tell me your name!” He yelled pulling out a sword.

Crystal glanced at the sword then looked up to the man no expressions dared to cross her face. “I am Crystal, daughter of Lord Helki.”

“And what is Milady doing in a place like this?”

“I wish to be alone.”

“Well then let me take you to a place where you can be alone.”

“I wish to go nowhere with a stranger.”

“I’m no Genie milady, your wish is not my command.”

“My wish is what is supposed to come about in the land of Hather.”

“Well, where I’m taking you is not Hather.”

“I’m not going anywhere.”

“Stubborn are we? The Princess will like you.” The man said slyly.

Crystal turned her head away from the man showing dishonor, and then everything for her went black.

---

She woke up, letting her bright blue eyes show. Above her she could see the clear night sky full of glistening stars. Pain rain through her head from the blow she had taken from the mysterious man. She slowly sat up and saw the man who was in the cottage with her along with a few other men.

“What are you doing to me?” She inquired, glancing at all the different men that surrounded her.

“Sir Kyrin, the girl has awoken!” One of them men yelled.

The man from the cottage slowly walked over to where Crystal was lying on the ground, and crouched next to her.

“Bring me back to Hather! I demand this of you!” Crystal yelled, anger rising in her, showing in her sapphire blue eyes.

A devious grin spread across the man face as he let out a small laugh. His blue eyes seemed cold and merciless as they stared into Crystal’s eyes. “Oh, I’ll never have to obey your commands little missy, you’re a thrall.”

Thrall? What is this man talking about? I am not slave, I am a lady, I am the daughter of the Lord Helki!



“You filthy rat!” Crystal yelled.

“I wouldn’t raise your anger to me, little missy.”

“Don’t call me that!” Crystal retorted.

“Oh, I can call you whatever I what.”

“Who are you?” Crystal questioned the blond-haired man.

“I am Sir Kyrin, leader of the knights of Langarra; the place to which you are going.”

“What code of chivalry did you take? You are no knight to me.”

Crystal raised her hand to the burning skin where the imprint of his hand had left its mark.

“How dare you strike a lady?” She yelled, letting all hear.

“Oh, I didn’t strike a lady; I hit nothing but a mere worthless thrall.”

“Why have you taken me captive?” Crystal inquired, trying to hide the growing fear which dwelled in her.

“Some things you will just have to find out for yourself.”



---



This is where my story begins…

And it seems to never end

Being a thrall isn’t the worst thing that happened to me

In fact…

That was only the beginning



---







:::::Authors Note::::: Hiya everybody so how did you like the prologue. Now remember this is only the prologue that is why it was short. So well I hope you guys liked it.



B~bye



~~~*Me





---

See the button

Like the Button

Click the Button

---



Do you understand yet REVIEW!!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Jailcrow_of_Mandos on July 29, 2004, 4:39:49 PM

Jailcrow_of_Mandos on
Jailcrow_of_MandosVery nice work, but the short sticks of dialogue could use a bit mroe description, and some parts are a bit too repetitive, I think- just things like saying amulet twice - or eyes twice in the same sentence. Still, I like your stuff. keep up the good work =)