Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Ocean breakfast

Bladebreakers atend a boording school. a group of 4 girls come new, and they promise to get into trouble, themselfs and others! Better be a friend then a enemy!

Chapter 3 - Ocean breakfast

Chapter 3 - Ocean breakfast


Chapter 3 - Ocean breakfast



Kate ran up the stairs and fall into her room. Thyra was sitting on her bed, for some reason pretty tired.
-What happened?
-Nothing, it was very stupid from me to underestimate that loser…
-Hello, he is the champion….
Thyra send her sister a death glare, she surly didn't like this topic!

-I know what you think about the championships, but c'mon!
Thyra fall back onto the bed and closed her eyes, she didn't have time for this…
-OK then, how is your blade? By the way, you managed to handle Keanna very good today…
Thyra rolled her eyes. She's still talking? She thought bored. Kate finally got the tip and got her laptop from under her bed and started a game…
-Whow! I am married to the daughter of Curacao! And I found all my relatives! Now I only need to…
Bang- the door was closed and Kate looked around. Sigh, why does she have to make everything so complicated?


-Let it rip! Let iiiiittt rip!

Tyson stood near the dish, training and trying to improve his skills. His blade was still pink, but he hopped to get that off later on.
With the sound of footsteps he turned around and saw Thyra. She was also looking at his blade, her head a little aside and a gigantic smile on her face.
-What are you doing here…-Tyson said on a way he'd normally say to Hilary.
Thyra shrugged. -So your chief fixed him up already…

-He wasn't that damaged…

-Sure it was sure it was… -Before Tyson answered another thing, she moved away and climbed into the nearest tree. There she sat and watched Tyson. What other pranks would fit him???…maybe I'll even make up a new one… She was so lost in thoughts she didn't notice another person walking up to the dish and ripping his blade. In a question of minutes Dragoon was back in Tyson's hand, and the blue beyblade remained in the dish. Only when the other person talked she looked up…

-You want to beat her like that? C'mon Tyson, you'll have to do better that that…

Kai! Rushed threw Thyra's head. O, as long as he doesn't tell him…
Tyson was pulled the rip cord again, but with the first collapse the blade flew back to Tyson's hand. Thyra laughed her head off and jumped out of the tree.

-It seems my victory wasn't such a big one! You really suck at blading you know!!!

-Grrr, I'm not a sucky player! I'm the frigging world champion!!! -He started to jump up and down, and small sweat drops appeared on Kai and Thyra's head.
-Sure, whatever. Could I talk to you for a sec Kai?

Tyson's mouth fell open, and if so possible, even more when Kai did indeed go to talk to her. He's eyes turned big and his under lip even touched the ground.

-Kai, did you tell him about the whole night visit?

Kai only slightly shoke his head.
-I need a favour…could you get me a letter from Tyson, ore a photograph?

Kai looked at her with a what-do-you-think! expression, and didn't need to say another word.
-Well, thanks anyway…-she said disappointed, she had such a good idea for a prank, but she needed both that things. Kai turned and walked away.

Thyra walked back to the dish and looked at Tyson's tactics for a little more. Then, he said something that changed her day:

-Can't you go away? Go catch some fish or something!!

First, Thyra was about to answer something stupid, but then she got an idea.

-I don't know where you got that from, but I love it! Thanks!!!

And she ran away. Tyson looked at her, thinking she was crazy, because she just thanked him when she tried to insult her. He shoke his head, all this thinking wasn't good for him. I have to go eat something! Why did I ever mention fish?


Kate was entertained playing Sid Meier's Pirates when Thyra struggled into the room.

- I…just…got...the…best…idea…ever... -She managed to say between her breathes.
-Yes I'm fine, and no, don't worry, I'll forgive you for abandoning me here…
Thyra raised an eyebrow. What the hell is she talking about?

- Euh…Sure. I need fish! Lots of fish! And this all for tonight!

-O…you want me to do another of my miracles. And by the way, if we get caught, I get blame too!
Rolls eyes. -OK then, I'll do it by my own! It's only the best prank ever, so I don't mind having it on my name only!! - She pointed at a silver diary without lock on her secretary. It was the book where they kept note of all there pranks, the people that helped and the victim.

Kate sighed… -How is it called?

-Operation Go Fishing….

-Sounds lame…
.What do you think of Ocean breakfast?

-Much better! I'm in! Euh, where am I in again?

-OK, listen, we're gonna…- whispers -… and when we're there we fasten the whole Mariah project. This @$$ never changes clothes!!!

-A pink fish, interesting…



23.33

Once more they where at Tyson and Kai's door, Thyra trying to open it. Today, or tonight, Lara and Marissa didn't come. The sisters thought it was to dangerous they didn't even tell…
The door opened and Thyra looked in. Everything clear, they both seemed to be asleep.

-First, we end the Mariah, after that we do the ocean breakfast.

Her sister nodded and together they pulled a big and heavy bag into the room. A terrible smell came out, and the girls looked up to check if the boys hadn't waked up.
-How can they sleep threw this smell?

-Very easy -said a voice - he always dreams of food, so he wouldn't even notice if you put them in his bed.

-Kai! Hello to you too!

Kai didn't answer and sat up. Kate almost blacked out when she saw he was only wearing some boxers. Thyra rolled her eyes and punched her sis.
-Hello!! We have a prank to end and one to start. No time for romance.

Kate got red and followed Thyra up to the closet. All Tyson's clothes where ore pink ore yellow, his hat (an extra one) was yellow with I love dragoon written on it in pink.
-Whow, Lara did a good work!
-She really did. Hey Kai, how many times in a month does Tyson change clothes?

-Not too much I'm sure…
Kate chuckled and Thyra looked surprised.
-Kai, was that a joke? Did you actually say something funny?
Kai rolled his eyes and looked at the bag with fish.
-What are you gonna do with all that fish? And how do you always get in here?
-We're gonna make breakfast for our beloved Tyson, and I…euh…you could say I have experience…

Thyra suddenly changed tactics.
-Sis, I have a better idea! - She walked up to Tyson's bed, at the end of it lay his clothes. From her pocket she got a pure chocolate bar. She smiled and took the paper off. With an evil grin on her face she broke the bar in three part, one, she put in his hat and she rolled some clothes around the other two.
-If this doesn't make him change clothes I don't know what does! O, and Kai, don't use Tyson's conditioner, it kind of like is part of the Mariah.
Kai sighed and turned around, in the hope to get some sleep.

A half hour later the girls where ready and left the room, hurrying to their bedroom.
Tomorrow would be a great day!!!





A-Sorry if it is a little something of a cliff, but believe me, we did worse!!
K- OK then, I know this chapter is short and not that great, but hey, if you don't like it, don't read it…
T- Never mind her, bad mood.

K- Am I? *glares*

T- No, not at all, we have reviews to answer, don't we?

K- Hmmm, I think we do…
Heartless-sinner - (A-) More Kai huh? Who wouldn't want that!! But believe you me when I say it's actually pretty hard having a story with “more Kai” without making him terribly OOC, and I hate it when people make him OOC!!! Don't you, ore am I just being paranoid?

K- I would love to say you are, but no, I think nobody likes characters out of character…
A- Euh, thanks…I guess…
Sapphire_Angels_Devil - (T-) OMG I never thought ever ending up answering a review of you!!!
K- Teoricly you aren't because she didn't ask a thing…
T- O…you're right…
K- And anyway, what's the drama of doing that?

T- Euh…I don't know... I'm going crazy! OMG, OMG!!

K- Yes?
T-Yes what?

K- You said OMG so I answered you.
T- But…Ohhh…….


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Green_Metalic_Devil on April 7, 2005, 7:42:00 PM

Green_Metalic_Devil on
Green_Metalic_DevilI lov the idea whith the fishes. I gonna read the next now.

heartless-sinner on March 24, 2005, 12:05:57 PM

heartless-sinner on
heartless-sinnerhaha you wanna know what the funney thing is. we live by the water so my brother smells like fish everyday.he is going to kick my but if he reads this. oh and about the kai thing...at least you tried.^-^
your pranks are hillarious...maybe i should try some.(evil thoughts arizing.)hehehehe! oh and this story is totally going in my favs. comedys are awesome.

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on March 23, 2005, 12:46:30 AM

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on
Sapphire_Angels_DevilYou didn't? ¨tilts her head to the side¨ Gee I am not that mean that I wont review on one of my new friends stories, right? Because you are my friend, or at least am I counting you as one of my friends ^-^

Lookie Tyson is going to smell even more than usual and well I like ^-^
I want to add some ideas but I don't have a single one at the moment but if you want to use something from one of my stories do it! ^-^
But I'll come back when I get something witch should be around midnight tonight when I am trying to sleep, somehow I always get my best ideas then ^-^
Good luck with this one BYE!
~Saph~