Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Colored Breakfast

Bladebreakers atend a boording school. a group of 4 girls come new, and they promise to get into trouble, themselfs and others! Better be a friend then a enemy!

Chapter 4 - Colored Breakfast

Chapter 4 - Colored Breakfast


Chapter 4 - Colored breakfast



In the whole dormitories not a soul has awoke, just like expected on a Sunday morning. Some sleep quietly in a world of dreams, some sleep in the horror of nightmares, and of course there are those who sleep with fish. Our sweet sisters sleep with a gigantic smile, so did our Look-at-me-I'm-the-best-blader-ever friend. The first students started to wake, so did our I'll-eat-everything friend. He got out of bed and got dressed. He smelled something and looked around. Fish in bed, chocolate on clothes, everything normal. He didn't even realize it was real, he felt like still in a dream. He looked over at Kai's bed: empty. Yeah, this defiantly is a dream… He put his hat on and walked out the door. He smiled and stretched out. Up to breakfast!!!

Thyra opened her eyes and looked at her sis, she also opened her eyes at that same moment. That could only mean something: They where missing the effects of there own prank. Faster then a lightning they got dressed and fly down the stairs.
-Where is Tyson??? -Thyra asked at Ray, sitting the closest by the door she had just came in threw.
-He was just here. He left to change and take a bath. He appeared with his clothes full of chocolate and he smelled terribly like fish.
Thyra smiled evilly and thanked Ray. With Kate she got her breakfast and sat the closest to the door as even possible. It took half an hour, but Tyson's scream made it all perfect! He run threw the door and was all dressed in pink and yellow, not only that! His hair was pink and his hat, which he had in his hand was yellow.
-Tyson…what happened?- Hilary asked perplex.
-They…they…they wrote dragoon wrong!!!!

Everyone who heard this did the anima fall. Thyra also fall down her chair, but she stayed on the floor, she seemed to be having problems breathing.
-What's that smell? -The principal just walked in. His eyes popped out by seeing Tyson. -What happened boy?

-I…I don't know. I had a really real dream about a bed full of fish though…
-And did you put that fish there?

-Not that I remember…No, I wouldn't have put it there raw…

-Show me!

The principal and Tyson walked away, a mass of people following.
-Oops, this can cause some problems… -Kate whispered at her sister. Thyra agreed, got up and followed the crowd. Kate didn't understand but followed anyway.

When the door to Kai and Tyson's room opened, a terrible smell was relished in the school. The principal was tougher then most people and stepped in. He went straight to Tyson's closet.
-IEW!!!- Some people turned around, so much pink and yellow hurt your eyes! The principal got a pink t-shirt and walked out of the room.

-Who Did This!!! -He jelled very angry. Nobody answered of course.
-OK then. Tyson, who here hates your guts?

-Euh…- Tyson had to think really hard. -I guess … -he started to point at people, most unknown bladers he managed to win from- …and of course the Evan sisters.
All eyes fixed on the sisters. Thyra remained calm, but her sister got a little nervous.
-Pranks like this never happed before on this school. Now you come and this happens. How do you explain that?

-I don't know. Maybe someone finally got an idea.
-You had a bad reputation on the other school…
-But we came her to start a new and better year. I wanna be good! -Thyra made an angelic face, the little tears in her eyes almost seemed real. -And why would we come up to here if we had done it? We had seen it already and it would only be easier to be found…
The principal looked at her with a suspicious mind.
-I'll let it go this time, but your gonna clean everything up! -The students around them held there breathe.
-But Mr. Principal, I think that would be a great punishment for someone guilty. But we're not!!! I won't clean up a thing until you can prove the thing your saying! This is, I will never clean this up, because I'm innocent!

Although a little rude the principal seemed to like Thyra's behavior in this situation.
-Let's make a pact. A deal. We'll move Tyson and Kai to another room. If I manage to prove that you two are guilty, you will clean it up. If I don't then I will accept my mistake and the concierge will clean.
-In one month…
-Two…
-6 weeks.
-Deal! If I prove, in 6 week that you two are guilty you will clean it up.
Thyra nodded and smiled. Kate although wasn't to secure about the case. Together they walked away while Kai and Tyson where taking there things out to move to another room on the second floor.
Time passed and Kate hadn't said a word to Thyra. She wasn't sure if she would be happy Thyra got them out of this or angry for getting her in…
It was getting dark and at 21:55 Thyra left the room to go end up with Tyson. He wasn't there yet when she arrived, but a little crowd had formed around her already. The big loser arrive whole in pink, and some people had trouble with not laughing.
-Can't we do this another time? It's dark and cold. I can't see a thing.
-Well, that's bad. I'm so sorry for you, now let's end this up…

The pink panther, euh, I mean Tyson, got his teddy bear, euh, I mean blade, from his yellow pocket and put it in his launcher. The crowd around them grew and also the bladebreakers included Hilary and Kenny were assisting. Kate was at her room and Lara and Marissa were sitting in a tree not to far from the battle.
-By the way Thyra, you forgot to paint my launcher.
Hmm, it seems he's smarter then I thought… - I did? I didn't do a thing! I'm innocent! - Life is a sea of roses when you have attended an acting school. Pity I got expelled…

-Ready?-

-Sure. 3, 2, 1…
-Go Dragoon!

-Let's kick some Tyson @$$!!!

-Hey!

-Hey what?

Tyson got a vain popping out his head and fists tensed. He couldn't lose!

The pink and black blade circled a little but the attacks where dodged. Nobody seemed in a hurry, and it took long for the first real action. Tyson called upon Dragoon to attack Keanna, who flew back when hit.

-So, you finally woke up! Good, let's have some bit-beast action then!!! Keanna, erase!!!

- Dragoon!!!

Both bit-beasts appeared both beautiful and powerful, screaming and rowing.
The blades started to glow more intense and spin faster.

-Keanna, do what your free will wants…
These words surprised everyone. Since when does a bit-beast have a totally free will?
A soft sound came from the Lynx, it was pleased! Can a bit-beast have a personality?

The Keanna jumped away, disappearing into the dark. The black blade started to make rounds around the pink one, first slowly then faster. This though seemed to happen at Thyra's command.
-Attack!!! -She screamed and the blades collapsed, the bit-beast although did not appear. Tyson attacked but failed, Dragoon was floating in midair. All of the sudden Keanna appeared, jumping on Dragoons back. The dragon screamed of pain when the lynx bite and scratched him.
-Can't you control your bit-beast.!

-Of course I can, but this is far more fun to see…

Tyson started to sweat. His fists where pall, such as his face.

-OK, enough. Keanna, stop playing and finish him ore I will!

The lynx rowed, but agreed. She jumped of Dragoons back and fall into a hunting position. Her tail was tensed and into the air. Thyra smiled. Tyson prepared for a attack. But that came from a strange place. Keanna continued on her place but the black blade advanced and collapsed frontally. Tyson did a step back and his blade flew past him. It fall on the ground, and although slowly, it was still spinning.

-C'mon, call your blade back. Or do you give up?

Tyson started to sweat even more but soon enough everything was back in the game, besides Tyson's intelligence of course, but he never had that….

Now Tyson passed to attack mode, Thyra dodged as much as she could, but still many hit her and damaged the black blade.

Another attack from Tyson was on his way, and Thyra used this oportunaty as good as she could.
-Keanna, now! Silver lightning!!!

The bit-beast jumped and his already silver fur started to glow, and at the same moment that he reached Dragoon the black blade counter attacked and this was Tyson's end. Keanna passed threw Dragoon making him go back to his bit-chip, and the blade collapsed with such a mighty crash they both lost several pieces. Dragoon fall and stopped spinning right away, but the black blade spun for slightly more time, while the bit-beast was entering his chip.
Tyson was speechless, he couldn't believe he just lost. He was so tired and exhausted he got Dragoon and sat down on the ground. He couldn't even be angry ore upset for losing.
Thyra on the other hand seemed perfectly normal, she got her blade and walked off.

The pink boy got up and walked to school buildings with his teammates. Slowly the pain of losing was getting more and more, and from a distance you could hear him already saying he let her win and that a rematch would give justice.

Kate had decided. She was angry. Now she couldn't do any pranks at all the next 6 weeks!! Thyra always liked to go to the extreme, which always broth them into trouble. Although she always pulled all the blame onto herself it was still very annoying.

Her river of thoughts was interrupted by a knock on the door. She opened and saw Thyra. She looked happy but entered the room extremely fast.
-I won…- She said. Her voice sounded extremely weak, and Kate's anger was floating away. Thyra lay on bed and closed her eyes. Kate closed the door and sighed.

Then she turned around to give Thyra a speech about responsibility, but stopped when she saw her sister. She was lying on bed, made as little as she could with an face filled of pain. Kate sighed again and sat next to Thyra.
-You used Silver lightning…
Thyra didn't need to answer, it wasn't a question.
-In the middle ore the end?

-End. -Thyra bite her lips and sat up.

-Why don't you use Golden arrow or Bronze Thunder?

-They are not that effective. And I actually thought it would have healed by now…
Kate sighed one last time and went to bed. Her sister's problems didn't always have to be hers, and like they had decided along time ago : There bit-beast was there own problem…





A- I hope I didn't make it to…to…
K- Heroic? Stupid? Short?
A- To concentrated on our OC. I'0m sorry if I have, I am really trying to get more Kai, but as I already said once: It isn't easy!!

T- Well, we're updating pretty fast, but for now you'll have to wait a little, up to her we had everything planned out, now I need suggestions! Well, we don't need them but the could come in handy…
A- So, if anybody have tips, shoot! *gets hit by an bullet* I didn't mean that literally!!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Green_Metalic_Devil on April 7, 2005, 8:22:16 PM

Green_Metalic_Devil on
Green_Metalic_DevilI have some ideas.
1.Glue Tyson to his launcher.
2.Let Tyson wake up whith a snake or pig or something like that.
3.Let a strange boy pretend that he was Tysons old boyfriend.
4.Let Tyson think that he is dead and haved come to the beybladehell.
5.Let Tyson believe it is go-dressed-like-a-girl-day for the boys.
6.Send out an evil messege in Tysons name.

This is all the ideas i have now. But it comes more. Bye

heartless-sinner on March 24, 2005, 12:19:36 PM

heartless-sinner on
heartless-sinneroh yay secrets about kai. i like that idea.hehe!good chpter. ireally liked it. ^-^keep writting k.

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on March 23, 2005, 10:35:09 PM

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on
Sapphire_Angels_DevilWe'll here is what popped into my mind.
*School, test make Tyson fail big time ^-^
* Want to know more about their bitbeasts
* They can try and find out why Kai is always up so early and finds out a secret...
* Follow the principal around when he tries to find proff buut falls into a prank they did not do and they get of the hook
* Max and Tyson can try to investigate if it really was them who did it but gets theirselves into trouble

I had better ideas but they jsut went poff so yeah this was what I got when you asked for help. Hope something is usefull ^-^ See Ya around BYE!
~Saph~

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on March 23, 2005, 10:21:42 PM

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on
Sapphire_Angels_DevilYou sneaked this chapter in without me even notice -.-
Well I am here now so I am going to give you a review when i have read it ^-^
Donno why I leave one before and one after, I guess I think it is fun ^-^
~Saph~