Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Alibi's and Smiles :D

Bladebreakers atend a boording school. a group of 4 girls come new, and they promise to get into trouble, themselfs and others! Better be a friend then a enemy!

Chapter 6 - Alibi's and Smiles :D

Chapter 6 - Alibi's and Smiles :D
Troublemakers[/i][/b]
 
Chapter6 – Alibi’s and smiles :D
 
“Tomorrownight, 11 o’clock, is the big annual Prankers Gathering!!! All prankers, smalland big, bad or bad, are welcome to join there superiors by the beybladestadium!
To talkabout future pranks, gossip about victims or even to ask for advice fromsuperior prankers, the PG is the place! This year with the presence of theworld best know prankers…. The Troublemakers!!! TM will answer to all of yourquestions and will show them selves better then you! Come and enjoy!”
The letterwhere hidden between colors and pics of fantastic pranks with PG written in bigon top.
-I can’tbelieve it!!! A PG!! Here at school! I always wanted to go to one of that!!!
-They saythat there is always a big prank at the end, done by all who come! It’s gonnabe huge!
-I can’tbelieve those TM’s call their selves our superiors!!! We are much better thenthem!
-I read anarticle about them! It’s supposed to be a band of adults still pranking atschools!  
-Don’t youknow the Troublemakers? They are the best prankers ever!!! I have tons ofposters of them in my room!
-A PG!Here! Great! When the Troublemakers come I’ll tell them all about my prank withthe fish in Tyson’s room! And I’ll call it Operation F!!!
Thyraleaned back in her chair, a gigantic smile on her face, clearly loving all thegossips flying from table to table.
Kate lookednervous. She hadn’t touched her plate and looked really white.
-C’monKate! Don’t worry! I’m sure someone will be stupid enough to go! And listen! Ifthe gossips are correct we are strong, handsome, old, babysitters, weak andmarked by a prank with fire that gone wrong.
Kate onlysmiled, but still looked tired and worried.
-Are yousick or something? You don’t look to great…
-Yes! Yes, I’m sick! I’m sick of you! Do you want to get me expelled? If thisdoesn’t get to the principals ears where doomed! Or even worse! Imagine theprincipal does hear it!!!
-Slow down!Yak, you’re all stressed out! Rumors are going that Kevin did Ocean Breakfastand Tyson has got to hear that already! Look at their table!
Kate lookedaside at the bladebreakers table. Tyson looked stupid with his mouth full offood while trying to glare at Kevin. Ray and Max where talking and Kenny waslooking something ~up on the net, with Hilary watching over his shoulder. Kaiwas leaning back to appreciate the confusion. Kate smiled. It seems Tyson’sattention was no longer on them, the plan had worked. She sighed of relieve andstarted to eat.
Thyra wasstill watching the bladebreakers. Kai turned his head and looked right into hereyes. Any normal person would have look away as fast as possible, but Thyrasmiled. Then, all of the sudden she froze.
Katenoticed this and looked at her sis. She didn’t react. Then she followed herlook, but Kai was already leaving the table. Slowly, very slowly Thyra looked at Kate.
-What? What is the problem Thyra?
Thyra triedto say something, but nothing more then a blub left her mouth.
-Does Tysonknow??? Has the principal caught Lara and Marissa? Is that why they are late?
Thyra justchoke her head. She swallowed and said:
-Kai…Ithink he just….Kate, he smiled!!!
 
-WHAT???
Kate’smouth fell open and stared at her sister.
-You mustbe kidding me!! OMG OMG!!! Why didn’t I see that?
Thyra shokeher head violently and got her senses back.
-Get realOK. It’s a human reaction to smile back when someone smiles at you!
-Yeah! Ahuman reaction! Not a Kai reaction!!!
-O, please,spare me!! Don’t get all Marissa on me OK? –When seeing Kate’s face she added –Don’t start being all Fangirl.
-O…OK. ButKai! He…
-stop.
-But if hereally…
-Stop.
-Butimagine that…
-STOP!!!
Kate lookedat her sis, still perplexed. Then she also choked her head violently and gotback to normal. They turned their attention back on their plates and didn’tlook up until Lara and Marissa joined them.
-So? Didyou give them away all?
-We got offwith a warning…
-A warning?Where you caught?  
-Kind of.The principal saw us giving something to that popular guy, what’s his name?
-TheItalian, Paulo. –Marissa added to Lara’s speech.
-Butwhatever, we said someone order us to give it to them. He told us to open ourbags. And guess what? Marissa was so stupid to put all the copies in her bag!Of course he got suspicious! He thought that you two had told us to do it andhe whispered something like Now I Got You!
-Soundscreepy – Commented Thyra bored.
-It was! Heactually seemed to look forwards to expel you!
-He isn’tthe first one.
-But he letus go, told us to don’t let those papers hang around anymore and guess what? Hegave them back! We still have 13 copies to give away.
-Did youmanage to send one to Adam?
-Yes, he fall for it right away, and when he read it he run off totell the principal!
-Great! Nowgive me the rest…
Marissahanded over the rest of the copies and Thyra started to make plains.
4 minuteslater 13 plains flew over the heads of the students; somehow no one saw wherethey had come from…
 
It was 6o’clock, the sun was burning their heads and the grass tickling their hands.
The groundswhere filled up with noises and people. In every square meter where 2 peoplerambling and gossiping. The girls where mixed up in the middle of thatconfusion, trusting that with the chaos nobody could hear them.  
-So,mission completed. All the copies are gone and the school doesn’t talk aboutanything else then pranks and the TM.
-I neverthought we where ever gonna be so popular!
-Well, agood stunt can make the person!
-Girls, alittle attention now please. Tonight is the great finali; I’m only gonna saythis once: Get a reasonable alibi. I don’t care how you do it! Stay to talkwith a teacher or get in trouble with the concierge. Study with the smart orfall asleep in the library so many people see you are there.
-Euh…can’twe just stick together? We can be each others alibi!
-Marissa!This is serious! We can’t see each other tonight! We need to have a good alibi!
-OK, OK,I’ll go to the library! There are normally quite some good guys there.
Lara sighedat this comment and rolled her eyes.
-I’m gonnastay with my study group, and Kate could join us for a day! We still miss oneelement.
Kate agreedand watched how the grounds around school where getting emptier.
-Good! ThenI’ll do what I wanted to do a great time ago! See how the concierge her doesthe punishments. –She grinned evilly.
Marissa gotup and stretched. –OK guys, good luck! I have spotted some cute guys heading tothe library… -and left.
-She’scrazy. But that’s OK in this case. Tonight is gonna be very important! Let’sjust hope someone gets caught.
-And hopeit isn’t you. - A voice commented from behind the girls. Kate and Lara freezed,but Thyra had recognized the voice right away, and without turning around sheanswered.
-Hay Kai.Nice you could join us. – She said sarcastically.
No answercome and Thyra turned around, to find Kai in his usual position, leaningagainst a tree, arms crossed and eyes closed. She didn’t say a thing, startedat him in silence. He opened his eyes and a half smile appeared. He seemed tolike Thyra’s way of doing around him.
-I heardyou want someone to get blamed instead of you. I should warn you, the principalsend someone to get evidence. Good luck.
He turnedaround and started to walk away. Some steps from them he stopped and turnedaround.
-And I needTyson next week for a beyblade battle against the Saint Shields. I don’t wanthim to smell like fish then. 
He turnedaround again and while walking away Thyra shouted.
-I’ll seewhat I can do! Thanks by the way!
Kai didn’treact and disappeared in between the school buildings.
Thyraturned back to Lara and Kate, who where both looking at here with disbelieve.
-Kate…didThyra just…made Kai SMILE???
-I guessso…
-But isn’tKai supposed to be a cold hearted bastard?
-I thoughtso….
-Guys! Benormal! It is just a smile!
-YEAH!!! AKai smile!!!
-Well…goodpoint. But it was just a sarcastic answer to a sarcastic sentence!
Lara and Kate where still to stunned to answer, they only looked at Thyra,speechless...
-ARG!!! Stupid fangirls!!! –And irritated shewalked away. Nothing more irritated her then two fangirls drooling over theiridol, especially if that idol was someone like Kai. People like Kai should berespected, not drooled over! Gosh [/i]shethought am I really surrounded by crazypeople?[/i]
 [/i]
Me- OMG!! Imade him OOC, didn’t I? If I did please tell me where and help me changing it,and soon enough I will replace this chapter for a better one, a one where Kaiis not out of character. I hate myself… -.-

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

heartless-sinner on July 7, 2005, 4:27:14 PM

heartless-sinner on
heartless-sinnerdo not worry i thought this chapter was your best yet....Kai was so awesome. You are really good at witting these kinds of storys. MORE PRANKS!!! i love pranks!

Kaira on April 30, 2005, 8:27:34 AM

Kaira on
Kairaare u kidding leave it like this it's funny when he smiles cuze everyone goes all crazy over it ;)

Green_Metalic_Devil on April 30, 2005, 5:32:55 AM

Green_Metalic_Devil on
Green_Metalic_DevilThis was a graet chapter.

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on April 25, 2005, 4:37:27 AM

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on
Sapphire_Angels_DevilA bit OOC in the end but well it is hard to change but maybe you should do him more cold when he talks to them like he couldn't care less but wanted to see what was happening so he did it anyways. ^-^
Sorry again I'm still here and are going to be for a while.
~Saph~
Please don't be pissed, please don't be pissed... oh and my homepage is finally up ^-^

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on April 25, 2005, 4:27:44 AM

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on
Sapphire_Angels_DevilGomen nasai, gomen nasai, förlåt, förlåt, sorry, sorry, jag är så ledsen, jag är så ledsen, ursäkta, ursäkta, please forgive me!!!!

I tried to get into the net but something was wrong with our broadband and I couldn't get out on it. I have spent the most time trying to get in and working on a sort of compensation for you. ^-^U
I am really sorry but there was some mayor problem over here and I couldn't reach you if you are in go to the MSN so we can chat, please! I didn't stand you up or anything.
~Saph~