Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - S or A?

Bladebreakers atend a boording school. a group of 4 girls come new, and they promise to get into trouble, themselfs and others! Better be a friend then a enemy!

Chapter 7 - S or A?

Chapter 7 - S or A?


Troublemakers



Chapter 7 - S or A?



Thyra sat by the window of the room. Out side, right beneath her, was the beyblade dish. She checked her watch, smiled, got up and stretched.

-Show time! - She walked to the door and slipped into the corridor. It was difficult to hold your laughter, because many heads where looking out the doors, at least 20 people where running to the stairs. Thyra never thought that so many girls here liked pranking, but maybe they only went to see if the Troublemakers where really handsome fangirl potential guys. Some girls where all produced, with pink skirts and white tops, others where clearly prankers! A red haired girl hurried to the stairs in jeans and a simply red sweater, she had a big ball under her arm with something written on it, and the evil grin on her face made the picture complete.

I should talk with her one of these days. That looks as a good quality Explosion Ball! I wonder, what does she have in it? She was distracted looking at the girls sneaking around, that she almost forgot the reason she got out of her room. She changed direction and hurried to the concierge's office on the first floor. When she got there it was already 10:43, and the obvious was confirmed. The concierge must have gone to see the TM too! Swearing she went to the only place she thought was safe to be: the library! Although, that was on the other side of the building on the ground floor! Swearing her head of, she started the sprint. When coming threw the boys dormitories corridor she had to slow down. It seemed like every boy in the school was heading to the PG!! She bit on her lip and tried to make her way threw. 10:48 already!! She was fascinated by the fact that such a crew made so little noise, but had no time to admire it! She was pulled with the crowd and when she tried to go faster, she was pushed into a room. Angry she took a breath and put her hands on her waist. When she tried to get into the corridor she couldn't! It was too crowded!! She stamped with her feet and checked her watch. 10:50.

-I'm screwed! -Her hands holding her hair, she bit her lip again, thinking. She needed an alibi!! Then, suddenly, she heard a noise. Turning around she scanned the room, but didn't see anybody. She went back to the door and tried to get into the corridor, but she soon backed of, her old fear for big crowds came back.

All of the sudden she shivered, as a cold wind hit against her back. She turned around and noticed an open window.

-OK then. - She scanned the room again but there where to much shadows so she walked to the window. She looked down but saw nothing but darkness.

-Bah Bah and once again BAH!! - She checked her watch and sighed. 10.53. Inspiring and gathering strength she climbed out the window and jumped. She landed softly and cozy. Although there was a weird smell in the air.

-OMG!!! Great!! From all the places on earth, right here had to stand a trash container!! - She jumped out and dance around. Like a psycho she tried to get all the spaghetti out of her hair and the pie off her clothes.

She looked up at the window she had jumped out, and got a glimpse of a white scarf as it closed. She rolled her eyes and checked her watch.

-God! I'm so NOT gonna get into the library like this! - But the watch showed 10:55, and she sprinted the 20 meters towards the first library windows. Inside, she saw not more then 7 people: Lara, Kate and 2 other girls from the study group, Marissa staring at the only guy, who wasn't even good looking, and a girl very alike to the red haired pranker she saw with the ball. Actually, the only difference was their clothes. This girl was wearing black jeans and a dark blue jumper, her nose was hidden in a book called Legends of the World.

Thyra softly knocked against the window, but no one noticed. The librarian's eagle eyes looked around. From all people she had to be the only one to notice!! But no, another person had looked up. The light brown eyes of the girl looked over the book, straight to her.

She started to makes signs: to her watch, herself and the window. The girl nodded and smiled. Thyra started to panic as the red haired girl sighed. Thyra checked her watch. 10:58. With one gesture of her hand, the girl told Thyra to open the window. She looked surprised. No way! That was far to easy! But still, she tried, and guess what? The window was open!! But there was still the librarian issue. She was sitting like an eagle, watching every move around the library.
But the red girl had followed her looks and got up.

-Madam, sorry to interrupt you, but do you have any book of Mr. U. Stink??
-Sorry?

-Books of Mr. U. Stink?

The librarian smiled and walked away with the girl.

Thyra grabbed the opportunity to open the window and sneak in, to stop at the reception.

-Sorry miss, no books on U. Stink.

-Well, thank you anyway. - And said this, the girl walked back to her seat.
The librarian looked at Thyra and shoke her head.
-IEW!! Who are you? And what are you doing here al filthy!! Go take a shower!!

-Sure, can I use yours?

The librarian looked surprised and arrogant when she answered. -No! Mine is only for adults and teachers!

-Yeah, because teachers aren't adults, right?
-Right…euh…what?

-Never mind! I didn't come her to bug you; I came her to ask for a book!

-You came her for a book? - She said unbelievable. -You don't know the title of none of these books here!

-I do!! I want Legends of the World by Your Stupid.

-Beg you pardon?

-World comma Legends of the? George Tupid…

The librarian's nose flew into the air and she walked off to look for the book. Thyra walked over to the study group and said.
-Thanks for saving my butt guys!

-O, you're welcome. I'd do everything for my dear worrying and beloved sister!!!
-I was being sarcastic…
-Well, me too.
Thyra forced a smile on her face and walked of, to take a seat at the table of the red haired girl.
-Thanks for helping.

-No big deal.

-So…here to protect your sisters back?
The red haired looked up from her book and looked serious. -We didn't do it!

Now Thyra looked surprised. -Guilty conscience?

-A little.

-So what “didn't” you do?

-No one believes us, but we didn't do Tyson's room! It is a to drastic measure for us.
-You prank too? You and your sister?

-How do you know I have a sister?

-Want to know my version? I think you are here while she is gone to the PG with the Explosion ball, yeah, I saw her, so that if someone sees her she can say she was in the library. You, of course, where just sleeping. Little tip? Next time wear the same clothes.

The red haired girl smiled. After a while, like if she was finally confident of the case, she nodded.

-I'm Thyra by the way.

-Sara.

-No. You're not gonna trick me!

She looked surprised. -How did you…?

Thyra smiled mysteriously. -We prankers have good eyes. You have an A around your neck.

The girl smiled embarrassed. -Sorry for that.

-No problem. I'd be your alibi even without you lying.
-Thanks. Well, my really name is Aletha. Sara is my sis as you know.
-Well, Aletha, it was a pleasure meeting you. We should do a prank together once.
She shrugged and smiled. Her concentration turning on the book in her hands.

Thyra bowed over her and said. -And I don't think you did Tyson's room, you didn't do Ocean Breakfast…
Aletha's mouth fell open and she looked at Thyra in disbelieve. Thyra waved and walked off. But when she reached the door, someone yelled for her.
-You!! Come here!!
It was the librarian. But hey, any more time wouldn't hurt, so she walked back.
-Yes miss?

-I couldn't find your book! I don't even know if it exists!!
-Well, that girl there has it. I already took out what I needed.
-But…why did you ask me to go get it then?
-I didn't. I never asked you anything, besides your shower of course. I only said I wanted it. -and she turned around to walk back to the door once more. She checked her watch and saw it was 10.13. Perfect. She got her alibi, now all she needed was a shower!



Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

heartless-sinner on July 7, 2005, 4:39:11 PM

heartless-sinner on
heartless-sinnerwannna know something bad....i garentee you that i am 100% more sarcastic than half the ppl in the world. it runs in the family and your TM chicks are like me. It is getting really good so i am going to go read your next chapter now!

Green_Metalic_Devil on May 19, 2005, 6:01:09 PM

Green_Metalic_Devil on
Green_Metalic_DevilIt getting better and better.

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on May 16, 2005, 2:25:21 AM

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on
Sapphire_Angels_DevilSo then we meet again story, lol ^-^ Well you know what I think and it is good so well then I dont know what more to say actually ehhh... good luck studying and with the whole Many ways to kill B thingy I am so going to comment you on them and ¨snickers¨ if i get any more ideas I lt you know.
~Saph~