Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The chip thief

Bladebreakers atend a boording school. a group of 4 girls come new, and they promise to get into trouble, themselfs and others! Better be a friend then a enemy!

Chapter 8 - The chip thief

Chapter 8 - The chip thief


Troublemakers

Chapter 8 - The chip thief



The PG was the topic of the week! No one, but really no one was so stupid to tell the once that didn't go that there where no celebrities, no fireworks, no special effects and no world known prankers, only teachers and concierges. The principal has a whole new map full of names, now all of them also suspects to the fish crime on the first floor.

Thyra was relieved for the success, although they where still the number one suspects in Ocean Breakfast, the cameras weren't only pointing at them anymore. And with only 4 more weeks to go, the girls started to feel more comfortable.

The week passed as everyone started to forget the spectacular event. Classes begged for their attention again and the teachers seemed to give more homework then ever. Whether it was to help the students threw the year or to drown their dreams of ever passing it, the students didn't know. Anyways, the week passed by and everything slowed down, not even Thyra had time for pranks.

-Tell me sis, you're the smart one, WHY are we doing this again? On a Saturday?? This is the only day of the week I don't have to think about school, and you drag me to the LIBRARY?!?
-And Sunday?

-Sunday is before Monday, and Monday we have school. So you have to count on that with sleeping enough, have your homework done, etc etc.
Kate sighed. They where standing in front of the library door and Thyra was refusing to go in.

-And it had been a week since we last pranked. We need to find a victim and a prank that applies. Then we have to get the material and then we…
Kate didn't listen. Watching at her watch she saw the time pass.
-You have been talking for 5 minutes now.
-Whow! -Thyra thought about it. - That was a giant waist of time. -Thyra let her guards down and Kate opened the library doors and managed to push her in and lead her to a table.
-And now just sit there, OK? We're gonna make all our homework today, and study for chemistry, whether you like it or not. It was because of Chem. and French that you didn't pass two years ago!
Thyra's eyes grew big. - Did you just say we're actually gonna start to STUDY a MONTH before the test?
Kate nodded and Thyra let her head fall on the table. Kate run away and a sec later dropped 5 books on the table.
-Why didn't I have a brother???
Kate lifted an eyebrow. -So that you would still be in kinder garden?
Thyra glared at her sis who had opened the first book and scanned the index.
-Why are you doing this? Really, what's your concern if I fail again?
-Nothing. It just annoys me. You're not dumb, just terrible lazy!
Thyra nodded with a smile and opened her arms up to look at the sealing. With a made painful expression she said -And what's wrong with that???
Kate glared at her and tried to regain her calm. -OK, let's make a deal. Every Sunday we'll go to the library and I ask you 10 questions about Chemistry and French. If you get those two wrong we'll study 4 hours every Saturday, if you got them right we'll just repeat on the next Sunday. What do you think?
-Four hours??? I won't survive!!!
-You will, I'm sure.
-what about you ask 4 questions and we study 2 hours?

Kate crossed her arms.
-Am I really gonna let myself be blackmailed by my little sister?

-I'll tell mom you're not studying…
-Cheater. I guess I have no choice. OK, 5 questions, 2 from French and 3 from Chem. and we study 4 hours if I get them wrong.
-Great. We start tomorrow.

Thyra smiled. -and now let's get out of here!! I can't wait to prank everyone's skin full!!
-That's no good English. -Her eyes turned little.
-So what? The questions are not about English. Now let's get out of here!!
Thyra dragged her sister out of the library and soon enough both of them where wondering around the corridors.
The school was terrible quiet. The sun was shining and the grass was green, most people where outside, enjoying their Saturday. Of course there where still those like Kate, who studied and studied, to after that go and study a little more.


Thyra dropped down under a tree on the school grounds and studied the people around her.

Some trees behind them where the bladebreakers. Tyson lay on the ground, Ray was sitting against the tree, Max sat next to Tyson with his arms around his legs and Kenny was busy looking up something on Dizzy, who quietly answered his questions. Kai was no where to be found.
Thyra's eye soon enough caught them, but something stopped her from going there. Something was wrong. Max's eyes where big and he seemed in trance. Anger lay deep in his eyes with some sadness over it. Ray had his eyes closed and legs crossed, Thyra know the was a sign of someone looking for an answer or just trying to remain calm, and something told her Ray was doing both.

Tyson seemed more in a stare mood. He watched the birds fly over his head and looked at Kenny sometimes. His head and hair where no longer pink, the paint had gone out and he finally looked like normal again. For as far as he can be normal.
This all was strange, but then her eyes fall on Kenny. He was typing on Dizzys keyboard like a maniac and constantly looked at something at his left. There was lying, almost invisible with the grass, a green blade. Thyra recognised it as Draciel. But Draciel was nor broken nor damaged in any way. Weird.
But then Kenny picked up the blade to take a better look, and as he put it back, Thyra's heart jumped a beat.
Draciel's bit-chip was gone!


In shock Thyra looked away and leaned against the tree again. Next to her Kate had took out her Physics book and was making her homework. It took quite some time until her sister understand that something was wrong, and with a sigh Kate closed her book.

-what's wrong? -she said with a bored voice.
Thyra glares dangerously and Kate knew it was real serious.
Kate was about to ask again, but Thyra just pointed over her shoulders at the bladebreakers. At the other side of the tree Kate looked.
-I see something's wrong. But what?
-Look at Draciel.
Kate eyes narrowed.

-I don't see anything… OMG what happened?

Thyra pulled her sister back and looked deeply in her eyes.
-Thyra, I don't get it. Stealing someone's bit chip makes no sense.
-I know. They can't possibly put it in another blade and use Draciel's power.
-Maybe they're trying to take the beast out in some way…
Thyra choke her head. - Although the technology that's impossible. They don't control Draciel and I'm not really sure where the bit-beast is now. Do you think it remained in the blade or the chip?

-I don't know. I was never such a hero in the behaviour and history of bit-beast. And I gave up when you got Keanna.

Thyra took a deep breath and stood up. But before she could walk to the bladebreakers Kate grabbed her pulse and tried to stop her.

-I am no expert in bit-beats, but I know something about psychology. I wouldn't go up there, they could think you where guilty of stealing Draciel.
Lifting an eyebrow, Thyra shrugged and pulled herself free. With smaller steps then usual, she walked up to the bladebreakers.
- Guys, I'm really sorry. What happened?

Thyra's voice seemed honest and truthful. Max looked at her with his big eyes before continuing staring into the nothing, Ray's eyes opened and a weak smile appeared on his face. He looked at Draciel and returned to closing it eyes in a “Buda position” like Thyra liked to call it. Tyson just glared and joined the ignore group. Only Kenny gave her more then just a look.

-Draciel's bit chip has been stolen. Max can't call him without the chip but still the bit beast remained in the beyblade.

Thyra nodded. -But when did this happen?
Kenny looked at Max and continued. -Tonight. Max had a bad dream. He dreamed he battle a cloaked person, and he that he won. But when the blade was already out the dish, the bit beast of the person attacked. Then, the dream was over, and the next morning the bit chip was gone.

-And you have no idea who it is?
-who?
-the cloaked person.

Kenny looked at Max, who nearly invisibly shoke his head.

Thyra sighed. -So what's going on with Draciel now? Is he gonna stay like this until we find the chip??
Kenny looked at Dizzy.

-The codes coming from Draciel are not normal. The bit beast is in it, but can't come out. I think someone wants to make our blades powerless.
Thyra choke her head. -I think someone wants to steal the sacred bit beast. By enabling one the bladers who own the other will want revenge. I think he's waiting for a challenge on Draciel's behalf.

Tyson sat up and put his fist up in the air. -Let him come, I'll be ready!!

-Tyson, you're a good blader, but this guy lowered Max's connection with Draciel by sending his bit-beast into his DREAM!!!
-We don't know who it is… -He stared at Thyra with eyes on fire.

-Are you blaming me? I may hate you but I'm no thief. BTW, you already know my bit-beast, and know it may be special but it can't jump in dreams. Although that would be cool.

Tyson kept staring at her with the blaming glare.

Thyra glared back and turned her back to them. None of the bladebreakers stopped her, thinking about Tyson's accusation. In big steps she walked back to her tree and bend down to grab her bag. After sending a last look at Tyson, she left to the school building.



From the second floor, two pairs of eyes followed Thyra's steps until they disappeared under them. The eyes concentrated on the bladebreakers again, who where still thinking.
-Shouldn't we leave? If the girl comes up and sees us leaving the room, we will look suspect.

-Not yet. We wait until she gets in the room. If she even comes here. My plan worked perfectly. Tyson blamed the girl, so even if she saw us, I doubt they will ever believe her.

One of the shadows nodded, as the other kept looking down at the bladebreakers.
-Which are we going to do next? I'm sure they will lock the doors and windows now.

-We stick with Ray. I'm sure he can be distracted. And if not, we can just… mess a little with the locks…








Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kaira on July 21, 2005, 2:41:12 PM

Kaira on
Kairahehe this story is kooly ^^ can't wait to see the next chapter woooo ^^

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on July 11, 2005, 12:12:07 AM

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on
Sapphire_Angels_DevilHiya! ^-^

You know what I think so yeah keep it going!

~Saph~

heartless-sinner on July 7, 2005, 4:52:59 PM

heartless-sinner on
heartless-sinnerokay now i am confused...alot! Are the shadows Sara and her sister or someone else. The story is getting really tense(that means it is awesome). Cant wait for the next chapter!!