Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Breaking an entry

Bladebreakers atend a boording school. a group of 4 girls come new, and they promise to get into trouble, themselfs and others! Better be a friend then a enemy!

Chapter 10 - Breaking an entry

Chapter 10 - Breaking an entry


A- well, the authoress just gave us a note to warn you all that she will go an vacation next Friday, so big chance that this is the last chapter for now until more less 19 August, when she's returning from Holland and Sweden. OK, that's all that the note says. Now enjoy the chapter!
K- Could I say something?
A- If you have too.
K- Did the authoress write down to specify where she was going?
A- Euh... yes she did… weird actually…
K- She's such a loser.

A- She says she is going to Holland for a week, and then to Sweden for another. You think I should say that too?
K- No, to much detail anyways. So people noT enjoy the chapter.
A- You mean noW enjoy the chapter.
K- No I don't… well, read and review!

Troublemakers

Chapter 10- Breaking an entry



It was dark. Even if it was the suns time to shine upon the world, it would never break the storm that kept the area prisoner. Thick drops of water kept on falling unstoppable from the sky, a violent wind blew the still young leaves from the trees and an occasional lightning burst out at the almost same moment as its thunder.
One girl was standing alone in this weather, her face formed in a smile while it was turned up to the clouds. She appreciated these blessed waters and enjoyed the fury with which the thunder broke the silence. Like if awoken by a lightning she started to walk, not in a hurry to get anywhere.

She went to the beyblade stadium and took out her blade and launcher. While the beyblade fall happily in the dish, another lightning illuminated the scenario. Big drops fall in thousands from high up and the grounds flew under its touch. Her clothes and skin sucked up the water with thirst, shrunk from the wind and relaxed with the hearing of the following thunder.
While the water slide in rivers down the dish, coming together to form a wild lake in its middle, the black beyblade kept on spinning and making its way threw the drops and currents. The heavy rain required great concentration, up to a point when the blade started dodging the drops. When the owner was satisfied, the blade flew, threw the lake, back to its owners hand where it had left 30 minutes ago. The hand brought him to a wet pocket and he glow at being in contact with his master and friend. Together, united, the blader and the blade left the stadium behind to disappear in-between the trees…


“It's raining cats and dogs…” Lara was sitting in the library with Kate and Marissa, where they were making their homework, or at least, some of them.
”It is? I want a puppy!! O Lara, can we keep him?”
Lara rolled her eyes and ignored her roommate. Kate had told them about the stolen bit chip and the girl was worried. She had no blade and no bit beast, but the stealing of someone's most valuable property was choking.

The library was filled up with students, some chatting, others studying, some with a smile, laughing about a joke, some looking sadly at the rain. The change of weather which had started the day before, called upon different reactions. Two red haired girls at a table to their left where bored and playing chess, and although both kings where lying sideways to the board, the game continued, one of them moving their horse in a straight line from 5 places. On a table to their left sat a group of 5 girls, giggling and chuckling, staring and drooling over the guys sitting behind them, which acted to be not interested but seemed to have the few muscles they had tensed like if for no reason.
In front of them, on a small table normally for 2 people, was sitting a girl. She had long straight black hair reaching up to her waist, where it softly changed to red. Her nails where black and so seemed her eyes. She was wearing a red top, far to cold for this weather, strange in combination with a black scarf from which both points fall over her chest. She seemed tall and her look revealed wisdom and age, showing herself older then Thyra. A notebook and a pen lay in front of her on the table and she was simply staring at the reflecting surface of the second.

“And Lara? Can we have a puppy?”
”No pets allowed in this school!!” Answered a cocky voice from behind them. A small guy with glasses and a severe look in his eyes walked threw the flirting group of cheerleaders and sportsmen, to cross his arms when he stopped at their table.

“Hello Adam.”
The guy didn't react. “Lara Beghimer, is it threw you have a pet hidden in your room?”

“What? No!”
”Are you sure? I have a room warrant in no time to check if you're saying the truth!”

Lara glared and whispered “Gestapo” to talk normal when she said. “Sir, I'm defiantly sure I do not have a pet in my room.”
The red haired twins sitting at their left abandoned their game and looked at where the trouble started. They knew Adam, had some experience with him, and although Lara's association was very correct, he wouldn't like to hear it.
-“Prepare your room for my expection next Wednesday. Any pets or other suspect objects will be taken with the permission of the principal.” The small guy turned around and walked off, threw the twins and the other girl, at who he send a meaningful glare.
”Tsss… Doesn't that guy have anything better to do? He could use his time to make some friends, he clearly has none yet.” Kate looked at the teachers pet's back and choke her head. Lara nodded.
”I don't think he wants friends. I think he wants to go to the university with the bets grades human kind saw since Einstein.”
”Einstein wasn't that good at school…”
”He wasn't? O god, I made that assignment about him all wrong then!”
Kate stared at Lara, who buried her head in her arms. Marissa looked up surprised.
”We had an assignment about Alfred Einstein?”
Kate sweatdropped and changed the subject. “Maybe we should go up to your room; I had enough from the library.”
Marissa's mouth fall open. “I never thought I'd hear YOU said that… But hey, let get out of here, the cute guys are to busy to notice me anyways.” She glared at the cheerleaders and sportsmen who had joined and where all making out. Lara brought her hand up to her face to hide her smile, and looked at away from the disgusting scene. It took her some time to realise that the table in front of her was empty. Strange, I didn't see her leave…
Marissa got up and glared at the couples to their right.
”Never thought I'd miss the librarian…”
Chuckling, Lara and Kate followed Marissa out of the library.



Thyra was dripping and leaving a whole trail of water behind her. Her hair sticked against her face and dripped all over her. She walk up the stairs and smiled at a groups of girls who passed by her with a disgusted expression on their face. One of them slipped and fall some steps down. As the other girls where worried and trying to help her up, Thyra did her best to not laugh at their worried faces. Feeling the several glares on her back she walked of in direction of her and Kate's room. The dormitories building was formed like in a T and her room was in the left “arm” of the building. Lara's room was in the largest corridor, and Kai and Tyson had found a place at the right “arm” which was mostly empty, since lots of room had bad isolation there. She turned around the corner and bumped into a tall girl who seemed slightly older then her. Thyra did a step back and fought to remain her balance. The tall girl stood untouched and glared at Thyra before walking off.

Thyra wasn't real surprised by the others behaviour, she had heard about her. She seemed to be a real good student which really never talked to anyone. A loner. Her remaining silence and love for the combination black and red had given her a bad name and she was labelled as weird. But well, Thyra herself was labelled as crazy, so that didn't say a thing. What was her name again? She had known it, but forgot.
Thyra shrugged the case of her shoulders and walked to her room. As her hand went to the door handle, she froze. Thyra's trained prankers eyes spot some abnormality in the door. It was closed, but had some scratches around the lock. It could have been there before, but she was sure the door had been right, and now the lower part was slightly inclined to the inside. Thyra tried to open it, but it was closed by key. Maybe she was just turning paranoid with the whole Draciel thing. She got the key out of her pocket but couldn't open the door at first. After trying for a while she heard something falling on the ground at the other side, and with a click the door opened. In front of Thyra's feet was lying a key, identical to the one she had in her hand. She looked around the room, which seemed normal, a mess on her side and clean at Kate's, like always. But still, Thyra was overwhelmed by a feeling that something was wrong. Then she started to notice little things, like that her blanket was lying differently then this morning when she left the room, and that Kate's blade was lying on her desk instead of in the box under her bed where it had his place. There was something else not quite right in this room, but Thyra didn't see it.
She heard footsteps and Kate walked into the room.
-Aha! Here you are, I couldn't find you anywhere… -She wasn't talking to her sis, but bend down and grabbed the key from the flour. -Where did you find it?
Thyra choke her head. -It was in the door.
-Hé? But I always lock the door behind me, I can' have left in the lock!
-In the inside.
Kate's mouth fall open. -Is anything missing?

-No. Not that I found out yet. Your blade had been replaced and my blanket too, but I think that's all.
Kate sunk onto her bed. She was about to open her mouth to say something, when Lara and Marissa come running in threw the open door.
-Guys… we… room… gone…-Lara said between her breaths.
-What's gone? -Thyra's eyes grow big. This couldn't be coincidence.
-Poster… PG poster… the... walkie…talkie…
Kate looked surprised but Thyra went into action. Opening a drawer she discovered that her walkie-talkie was gone too, but not only that.
-Kate… we are in a big BIG mess.
Every eye in the room fixed on the black haired girl which tried to force a smile.
-Prepare to clean some fish. The prank diary is gone.


From between the trees on the school grounds, 2 pairs of eyes followed silent figures inside a room on the first floor. One pair seemed to have a weird red glow, as the others closed. The red eyes had a worried glance in them, as their owner talk quietly.
- To many people are mixed up in this problem. Should I take care of it?
- No. The more confusion, the better for us. The boy doesn't know a thing, he's just a helping object, and the girl won't talk.
- Why are you so sure she won't tell?

- You'll see….
- She follows us. She's looking at us right now.
The eyes opened and a dangerous white light came from them. With a cold and angry voice the owner commented: - You shouldn't think. You're supposed to do orders, my orders. So shut up and do as I say. Tonight I want you to attack again. Bring Driger to me, and bring him fast!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on August 27, 2005, 6:21:39 AM

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on
Sapphire_Angels_DevilHiya KAT! ^-^

I just found out that I totally forgot to review this chapter sorry for that ^-^U but I have been busy with you know what (page I am talking about so lets not talk about it more then we do witch is a lot :p)

Anyways if I remember correctly I liked the chapter ^-^ it was a long time but me liked... oh look your in on MSN talk with ya soon then :p
BYE!
BTW It was nice to see ya come back to Sweden anytime you want again ^-^
~Saph~

heartless-sinner on July 25, 2005, 3:42:00 AM

heartless-sinner on
heartless-sinnerweeeeeeeeee!!! this is so much fun getting confused. ^-^ another chap!! another chap!!! chi!!!!