Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Sweat Dreams

Bladebreakers atend a boording school. a group of 4 girls come new, and they promise to get into trouble, themselfs and others! Better be a friend then a enemy!

Chapter 11 - Sweat Dreams

Chapter 11 - Sweat Dreams


Troublemakers

Chapter 11- sweat dreams



Dark… Cold… Night had come.
Ray pulled the blanket up, holding it against his chin. He shivered as this action caused cold air to slip into his bed. His eyes where closed but his mind was more then aware, like it had been these last nights. Something inside him couldn't stop thinking that Draciel was just the beginning. A faint smile appeared on his face as he remembered Tyson's comments… “Don't be so paranoid! We'll catch the thief before he can hardly say `Draciel'!” That was 2 days ago. Max had started to isolate himself ever since the chief had given up. It was nothing for Kenny to give up, not on a technical problem, but the fact was, that Draciel's portal to the outside was gone. Both blader and bitbeast where lost.

As in shock two black eyes opened.

Something was wrong; it was in the air, floating all around. She got out of bed, not worried about waking up her roommate or not, put on her scarf and listened. No, it wasn't a sound. Nor was it a smell or a sight. It was a feeling. She could clearly feel it when her eyes where closed and her mind relaxed.
It was back.

Ray turned around to lay on his right side. He stared right into Driger, who lay unsusceptible and peacefully next to his pillow. No one could secure him the safety of his bitbeast, nor of any of his teammates. Tyson had fall in ignorance, being the hero and world champion, he says he had nothing to fear. Draciel's bitbeast would be found he said…


The hinge protested loudly.

Threw the small opening she looked outside, her dark eye scanning the hallways quietly. Though the new moon, she could clearly see the deserted corridor, waiting for her to come. She slipped out and didn't bother to close the door.
If it was back, a door wouldn't stop it.


… Kai had been just as helpful. With a face as a mask he had heard how Kenny failed to find a solution, and like with the wind he was gone. Ray didn't know if he was worried or not, knowing that this uninterested image of his teammate wasn't completely what it seemed.


Footsteps stopped, the eyes closed.
Relaxing mind and body, she let a little of her awareness slip, in order to follow the trail. She stood and wait.
'One mistake, and it'll be your last.'

His eyelids where starting to weight heavy and he closed them again. Faintly he saw Draciel's empty blade in his head, and sighed. Turning over on his left side he lowered his defences and let himself slumber into the peace of a dream…



“Now! This is your way in!”
The red eyes glow and closed…

Ray was standing on a bridge. The river floating under it was clean and blue, the forest surrounding the leading paths green but mysterious. He recognised it as the place where he had battled Tyson once… (A/N-episode 37 from G-rev)
In front of him, on the railing, was spinning a grey blade, just as it had when Tyson had fall into the river. Driger…


`NO!'

The eyes flew back open and the pupils where little of surprise. She did a faint step to the side, and turned around to face the stairs at the end of a suddenly so long hallway.

He is down there. Ready to attack.

He is after them again.

The weak wind that blew, took with it a voice.
“Let's finish what we started.” Tyson! Ray turned around, and saw his friend at the end of the path, darkness behind him. Ty launched his blade, but it wasn't Dragoon who flew in out of the launcher, but a poisonous green blade, who knocked Driger right off the railing.

Taken by surprise, Ray looked up, and took a better look at his opponent. He was dressed as Tyson all right, but was clearly not his friend and teammate. Tyson's red cap had been turned around, and a black shadow covered his enemy's face.

Ray jumped into the sky, up high, and landed at the other side of the bridge. In the middle, over the shining water, where left the beyblades, battling fiercely.
His enemy was worthy; Ray could feel it with every molecule of his body, as the blades kept giving resistance to each other. His opponent seemed in no hurry to end the battle, but Ray wanted to raise the challenge!
“Driger attack! Gatling claw!


The fact blew threw her mind.
`It's time. I need to hurry.' She now reached the end of the long corridor on the first floor, and expected the worse when she turned around the corner.
The door was open, and a fade shape was standing in the opening.

Driger appeared and flew in the attack, ready to shop some beyblade in little tiny parts. But the results weren't as suspected. It happened in a fraction of a second, but with pain in the heart Ray saw it happen. The bitbeast of the Tyson imitation glowed and a gigantic bitbeast appeared. As the two beasts collided, Driger was swallowed into the shinning surface of a white transparent jellyfish, and was gone.
“NO!!! DRIGER!” Ray run to the bridge and fall on his knees in front of his blade. It had happened. Driger was gone. The bit-chip was empty, just like Ray felt inside. Then, he was no longer on the bridge, but under it, drowning in terrible memories, hurt and loss, claming on to a bare image of his power. As the water pushed all the air out of his lungs, his mind went blank.
There was nothing left.
Nothing but a dream you won't remember next morning.

The person looked at her and panicked. Pulling his brown cape with him, he turned to run to the open window, at the end of the hallway.
Without a trail of doubt the girl followed the suspect. He reached the window and jumped out, followed just a second later by the student.

She landed on one knee and stood up, looking for her pray as the doing. But he was gone. Nowhere in the wild she could see any trace of a person. The dark shadows of the forest where more then a perfect hiding place, and she cursed the localisation of the school.
Some time it took, before it clearly entered her mind that it was still raining, and that her trousers where not only wet of the rain, but also of the mud covering the ground. Ignoring the powers of nature, the thunder above her head and the rain on her skin, she fought against the fact she had failed.
Her eyes narrowed with the idea of a failure, but she wouldn't give in. `Sooner or later, we'll meet again. And then, I wont let you go.' She smirked at the darkness, knowing her pray was hiding somewhere in the dark.
While she turned her back and left, she felt how two eyes stared at her back, glad that she finally left.

And in a room on the first floor, lay two boys, both asleep, one sleeping on the loss of a friend, the other sleeping towards it.


“Sir, she knows our plan. She knows what we are doing, and why we are doing it. I demand we take care of her and…”
“You demand nothing! You did well tonight, don't spoil your victory.” The icy voice echoed threw the emptiness, and the dangerous white glare focussed on the person next to him. “You have done enough. Now we wait, and observe... patience my friend, patience.”
The red eyes betrayed the passion and promise of a fighter, but went milder with a friendly word…



Hi people. I just wanted to thank everyone who ever review this story, and people who will possibly review it in the future too, of course =P I also want you to not kill me for this chapter taking so long, or for it sucking the way it does. It was just a difficult chapter, that was all. I guess…
Auw well, thanks and review!! ^-^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment