Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Chronicles from under the bed

Bladebreakers atend a boording school. a group of 4 girls come new, and they promise to get into trouble, themselfs and others! Better be a friend then a enemy!

Chapter 12 - Chronicles from under the bed

Chapter 12 - Chronicles from under the bed


Troublemakers
Chapter 12- Chronicles from under the bed



-So, when we know the diagonal line of one of the faces of the cube, it is the same as the edge of the tetrahedron and now all write down the formula:


Which able us to determine the volume of the tetrahedron, and-

-Bla bla bla bloody bla. - Thyra let her head fall on the table, hiding her face in the useless math notebook. -This so BO-RING!
-Miss Evans! - Thyra opened one eye and looked lazily at the angry face of the teacher, standing in front of her. -
That's me! - She said bored.
The
teacher's lips curled together and her sweat voice was out of order. -Miss Evans, I would appreciate it very much if you kept your funny comments to yourself and paid attention.
-
Isn't that like working?
The teacher ignored any father attempt to communication and
continued her class, ignoring Thyra's continuous sighing.
- Kai, we
might have a problem.
- Hmmm.


Kate froze, and listened to the chat happening right in front of her.


-Kai… Driger is gone too. Who know who will be next?
`What? Driger too??' In front of her Kai just ignored Ray, who gave up.
He didn't know what he hoped for, but he never actually believed Kai would show himself clearly worried, so this non-reaction was no surprise.

-Thyra. Thyra
! - Kate whispered beneath her breath to the person next to her. As Thyra didn't react and just kept on banging her head against the table, Kate pushed her elbow between her sister's ribs.
-AUW! What??- The girl rugged painfully over her ribs and hissed
evilly to the brown headed asking for her attention.
-ONE MORE INTURRUPTION AND I'LL SEND YOU OUT OF THE CLASS!
-Oops, sorry ma'am. -Thyra
smiled innocently and blinked very sweetly with her all-of-the-sudden huge eyelashes. The teacher made a disapproving sound and turned back to the board, drawing triangles and cubes all around. If the girl knew no better, she would say that the teacher was trying to sell them something.
-What?-Thyra hissed again, more silent this time.


-You should pay more attention, and not be so loud in classes! You LIKE to be thrown out or something?
Thyra raised an eyebrow. -You broke my rib to give me a sermon about something I was gonna do? Cool! You're a psychic!


Kate sweatdropped as reaction to the fake interest show by her sis and rolled her eyes.

-
No, and I didn't break your rib btw, theoretically I don't have enough strength in my arm to break your rib. And if I had you would be making different noises. -the sister glared as the black haired one was imitating a duck.

Thyra sweatdropped. -Auw well, you know I get hyper from these boring classes. But what did you break my rib for? You're not hungry again, are you?


-I'm no cannibal!!

-Sure, you also said that when we where stuck on the Mount Everest, while you where cutting Jeremy into pieces!
The teacher turned around and looked at the sisters, who jumped back into a straight position and both smiled as cute as then could. The teacher
's eyes narrowed slightly but she continued promoting the stuff she had to sell: formulas.

-But now seriously Thyra, -Kate interrupted when her sis already had a comment ready and the green eyed froze with open mouth. -I am not kidding. Driger's bit chip is gone.
-WHAT??!!?? -the scream was so load the whole class turned to the sisters. Kate got red and Thyra
sweatdropped.

-oops…




Thyra and Kate where standing in front of the wooden door. It had blurry glass and big black letters printed on it.
Principal Nimaro.

-I hate you. Just that you know. I despise your existence! -Kate had her arms crossed and refused to look at her sister. Inside she felt frightened. It wasn't everyday that she was told to go and see the principal…

-You know, hating me won't do any good. And standing here staring at the door either. What are you actually waiting for? That it disappears?

-No, actually I was waiting for YOU to disappear.

Thyra looked at her sis with asking eyes. The brunette kept staring at the door without showing any sign of being alive. She shrugged and turned around. -OK then, I won't keep you waiting.
-NO! I can't go in there by myself! -Kate hold her sisters arm begging and could not see the other face. -Please please please!!


Slowly Thyra turned to face her sister. Her face was neutral and she looked at her little sister. Then, all of the sudden, a smile from one ear to the other appeared on her face and she burst out in laughter.

-Not funny -Kate glared at Thyra.

- Not for you! lol. Let's go. -She wrapped her arm around her sisters shoulders, knocked on the principals door, and without waiting for an answer she opened the door and entered.

-Aha! The Evans sisters!


Thyra froze and Kate used this opportunity to slip under her sister's dominant arm, away to freedom. Then she saw what made her sister stop so suddenly, and looked suspiciously at the person sitting at the principal's desk.
Adam hurried and took the photos and appointments from the desk, hiding them in his dark
brown briefcase. He closed the briefcase and got up, smiling proudly at the sisters. Kate had never liked that guy, but for some reason she was un-liking him even more at this moment. She looked at her sister's face, and noticed that she was glaring at the small boy. “He is such a wannabe” crossed the brunettes mind. “He should get a life… poor kid…”

Adam turned to the principal and nodded once as a shown of respect.
-I'll pass by later Mr. Nimaro, when this unpleasant company has left. Have a nice day sir. Ladies. -He nodded slightly at the girls who sweatdropped and he left the room with an almost visible ego of arrogance and pride.


-Please girls, sit down. -The principal nodded at the two chairs on the other side of the desk.
Kate swallowed and lowered herself slowly into the small uncomfortable wooden chair. She very well remembered the last time she had been in a
principal's office. And that time it ended in her, her sister, Marissa and Lara getting expelled, so yeah, you could conclude she didn't feel all that well.

-Thyra, please take a seat.
Surprised Kate looked up at her sister, who looked down in disgust at the chair Adam had just left.
-No thanks. I'll stand. I don't wanna take chances. Maybe his sucking up
disease is contagious. -Thyra's voice sounded cold and full of sarcasm, but not a glimpse of entertainment or anything that could show she was joking was able to be heard in her tone.

-I ins
ist.

-Yeah, me too.

The principal dropped the case and folders his fingers at the level of his mouth, elbows leaning on the desk. -So, what brings your pleasant company here?

He pronounced the word pleasant with such sarcasm that Kate got goosebumbs. It didn't take long for her to figure out his strategy. He wanted to lead them into a trap, force them to let something go that would prove them guilty. In his voice she heard determination and a gigantic need to prove himself. At any costs. She felt very uncomfortable with the idea of him going into insulting them in order to get a reaction. She didn't know if it would reach that point, but she sure hoped not. She could feel how Thyra put her right hand on the back of her chair, and only hoped Thyra wouldn't fall for the trick.
-We where talking to loud in a Maths class sir.


-Aha. Was that really what happened Kate?


Kate got red and nodded. He was sneaky.

-You seem to disagree. Why do you blush? Is there something… wrong?

Kate got even redder then a tomato, and shake her head.

-Sir, with all do respect, my sister gets red at all occasions. She is blushed full time during science classes when the subject was human reproduction.

Kate got even more embarrassed and started to play with her hair, a thing she always did when she was nervous.

The principal's eyes got a weird light in them, and she forced a smile when he looked back at the girl.

-Miss Evans, if that was all you did, you can leave now. I have more important things to handle. Don't repeat it and pay attention from now on in classes, or I'll call your parents. Have a nice day.

Thyra answered his forced smile and turned around, ready to leave. Kate got up and wanted to follow, but the principal got up from his chair. -Kate, please stay. I would like to talk to you. In private. - He was talking to Kate already, but was looking at Thyra, who had turned to face him. -Unless you object of course.

Thyra glared and felt herself get red of anger, but smile and hurried to answer. - Of course not sir. We have nothing to hide. I'll wait outside Kate. -and without another word she left the room, closing the door extremely gently.

“Piece of crap. And I actually thought he had such a thing as pride. Stupid me.” Thyra walked down the hallway with teacher offices, as the principal was at the end of the corridor. Next to the door to Mr. Nimaro's office was another door, a big double door which remained closed for the students 24/7. She knew that it must be the passage to the teachers' dormitories, since she had heard that some teacher lived at many miles away. For some reason if felt really weird that the teachers slept here, but it was nothing of the other world, since the nearest sign of civilisation was at two hour drive distance. “Weird localization for a school this is actually. I wonder if this building was always a school…” Although the buildings itself was pretty new, only 10 years old or something, Thyra suspected the school of being build over an old ruin. Maybe an ancient abbey where all the monks died after a brutal massacre. She laughed of her own thoughts and felt a little better. She needed to figure out a way to control this weird imagination of hers.

By now she had left the sage of teachers' offices and exhausted she dropped down on one of the wooden banks by the stairs to the boys dormitories. Most students called this part of the dormitories building the waiting room, since this place could be sometimes packed with students who had to go and see the principal, since at the end of the years, no one really felt like paying attention anymore, or behaving naturally for that mater. 4 years ago had been a historical year for this school, so she had heard, when some guy called Gustav had stripped in the middle of a class in the last week of the last semester. He almost gave the teacher a heart attack and it was he who had started this weird tradition of being the closest possible to animals in the last week. Thyra looked forward to that, and had already spend two sleepless nights thinking of a huge prank for then.

She had never been on a school with such pranking history! It also seemed that a long time ago there had been a pranking group who called themselves the Teacher Busters, and they would have terrorised teachers during 2 years, until they got caught. Aletha had even shown her a picture of what the TBs did, and Thyra was never that impressed before. It seemed that the TBs where teacher stalkers, and that they would get the most humiliating and ugliest photographs of the teacher of school, magnify it some times and putting them like folders all around the school. It seemed that they where not only expelled, but the principal of that time even wanted to take them to court. Unfortunately Aletha didn't know how it all ended…

Footsteps awoken Thyra from her trance and she looked into Kate's furious face.

-I can't believe this! He is such a little filthy piece of-
-I get your point.
And I agree. But please, breathe!

Kate hold her breath and let it escape very slowly.

-Better?


Kate sighed and she got some colour back. -Yes. I just can't believe he thought I could be bribed!

-he what???

-O, nothing. He was trying to get me to the point of selling you out. But I just ignored him and started to sing a song in my head, so I survived.

-Good! Which song btw?
-Nobody's listening from Linkin Park.


-Good choice. Let's go. -Thyra put her arm around her sister's shoulders once more, but this time in no attempt to control her. Kate felt warm and was actually pretty proud of herself.
- I did good didn't I?


- Yes you did.
-
Real good, right?
-
Yes, real good.

- But in like real real real good or just good?

- Jesus Christ, you really need to build up some confidence! You're scaring me! -Thyra pushed her sister away and walked up the stairs.

Kate followed in a hurry and sweatdropped. -Sorry for that. I am just proud. Because I did good. I did do good didn't I?
Thyra glared at her sister who smiled innocently. -Where are we going btw?


-Duh. To Rays room of course, we're gonna play detective.

-ah… do we have to?

Thyra glared again and sighed. -You are really annoying when you're hyper.

-Thanks! ^-^

The black rolled her eyes and walked down the main corridor until she reached Ray and Max's room.
-OK
... what now?
-We need someone to stand guard for us…


-O, that's easy! You know, because the corridors are filled up with people! just pick one! They are not that expensive, but you have to pay 10% interests an hour! Interested?
-
Ha-ha Kate, so funny. Really, snap out of it OK? Wait, I hear footsteps!

-Are we being followed? -Kate sounded way to serious and looked around. At the stairs appeared a blonde girl, singing with her mp3 player while moving with her head in the rhythm of the music. Or at least, so the girls guessed.

-Phoebe? PHOEBE!

-Huh? - The blonde girl took out a phone and looked around surprised for the person calling her name. -Euh… yes? - She answered into the blue.

Kate and Thyra sweat dropped and Kate asked quietly -I am not that mad, am I?
Thyra petted her
sister's head and called the blonde girl again.
-Phoebe, we're down here.
Finally she saw them and waved. -Hi girls! What are you up to?
Need any help? Are you going to break into Ray's room to get a souvenir of meeting him? Or do you want to take pics of the guy's blades? I doubt you will have much luck then, lately they are taking them with them everywhere, but if you want some nice pics I can help you! Are you gonna fill their room up with fish too? Or maybe- The blonde kept on rambling while walking in their direction.
-She's nuts. -Kate whispered from the corner of her mouth.
-But she
's the only thing we got … -Thyra answered on a low tone.

- … and then you can
wash them and wear it yourself! I have many! O, and did I mention that time that I broke in there and that they came back all of the sudden, it was so cool! I got many pics of them with all kind of weird surprised expressions and when I run out I managed to steal one of Max's hairs! I already have of Ray, he needs to brush it a lot so I just took it out of the bathroom but I never found a blonde on so that made my collection complete and then-

- PHOEBE!
-
Huh?
-
Please shut up.
- I was rambling again wasn't I? I do that all the time. Get used to it, I
suggest.

- Sure I will, but now we actually do need your help. Driger's bit chip was stolen and we want to look around for clues of who did it. Could you please -
-
Open the door? Easy! -without giving the girls any time to answer she attacked the lock, and it took her less then a 10 seconds until the door jumped open.
- Whow… -the sisters looked at the blond girl who smiled.
- See, easy. But now that we're talking
about bit chips, do you think Dragoon and Dranzer will follow? Because I heard rumours and I got a little worried, but then there are also people who thought it was just coincidence so then I though “well, maybe it's just all exaggeration” but then other people-
-Rambling.


- O, OK, thanks. - The girl smiled and got up. -Need any more help?

-Euh, yes please. Could you stand guard while we take a look around?


-Sure. But don't take to long OK? I got expelled from my Chemistry class for listening to music and I wanted to use this extra time to sort out my photo collection of the bladebreakers because I got some nice new ones which I still need to categorise and I was thinking that the Kai one was a Kai serious one but after close analysing it I thought that it could also be a Kai annoyed pic, so I-
-
Thanks, we're going in now. And please, be quiet while we're in there, OK?

- OK. -Phoebe put her phones back into her ears and started to move her head with the rhythm of the music once more, while leaning against the closed door and looking at the stairs.

The sisters slipped into the room and first took a good look where everything was. The two beds where standing with the head parts against the side walls, forming a horizontal division in the middle of the room. Next to both beds, on the right side, was the desk and at the left a small night table and the closets. It wasn't all the difficult to figure out who slept where, since
Ray's side was clean and almost empty, and Max's had posters, clothes on the chair behind the desk and a bunch of possible ways to improve the taste of mayonnaise lying around.

-OK, let's see… -Thyra started looking around, opening draws and scanning of the floor for footprints, whatever! Kate followed her
sister's example and also started looking for proofs.

In the meanwhile, Phoebe was at the door, moving her lips on the lyrics of the music, mumbling and appreciating the music. She barely noticed how someone had walked up the stairs and turned to walk in her direction.
-Who are you?


Phoebe felt like getting an electric shock and stared into Ray's yellow neko-jin eyes. First, she was surprised and a little chocked, then, slowly, she regained her patience and calm, and smiled at him.
-Hi!! I'm Phoebe! The crazy girl who was in your room 2
months 4 days and 2 hours ago! Don't you remember? -She bite her lip in order to hold her tears in.

-Euh… sure I do. The one who pulled out one of Max's precious hairs, right?
Phoebe's eyes glittered and she sighed romantically. -You remember! -all her natural instinct to ramble was gone by the wind, and all she could hear was her own heartbeat and Ray's regular breath. She put her hand under her head and leaned on it, turning her head sideways and smiling flirty at the boy standing in front of her.


-So, did you come back for one of my hairs now?
-No… -her smile grew even bigger and her teeth shined in the
light of the fluorescent light bulb on the sealing. -I was here waiting for you. We need to talk. -She blinked some times with both her eyes and looked actually quite cute, if it wasn't for the heart formed eyes and drooling mouth.

-Euh… OK then. Wanna come in? I have to get my English book.
-Sure …. -she kept staring at him, standing in front of the door, playing
in a seductive form with her hair. Or at least, she THOUGHT it was seductive, while Ray only wondered what was wrong with her. “Maybe food poisoning…” he thought.

-My books are inside. Could you step away from the door please?
-
Sure… -and she stepped aside.

-ARG! We need to hide! She's letting him in! What the hell if wrong with her???


-Kate was leaning with her head against the door, trying to follow the conversation happening outside.
-Gross. If this is liquid is what I think it is, she has a crush on your victim. -Thyra was lying flat on the floor, trying to see something threw the slit under the door
, pointing at the drool which accumulated into forming a little river under the door...



-Euh, thanks. -Ray looked in his pockets for the key of the room, and put it in the lock.



-Fast fast fast!
-Auw, don't push!


-If you went faster I wouldn't have to!



He turned the key half around the lock and opened the door.
He walked into the room and went to his desk, where he only had to open one draw to find his English manual. Phoebe followed him and s
at down on Max's bed.
-What did you have to talk with me about? -Ray ask
ed while he took place on his own bed.

-
Auch!
-Shush! Be quite!
-that would be quite easier if you took your arm out of my
ear!
-Gross! Well, I wouldn't have my arm in your ear if you didn't have your smelly feet right under my nose!

-shush! They could hear you!




-Well… I …euh… well, you see, it's like this, I just euh…



-Never thought Phoebe would actually have trouble expressing herself!
-yeah, most time it's impossible to shut her up.


-When we get out of here I am so gonna kick her @$$ for doing this to us!

-You mean if we can live normal again after this experience.
-how do you mean?




-OK, I'll just shoot Ok?
Here it goes: I kinda like you.
Ray looked surprised at the blonde girl. He had thought of everything! Maybe she was sick, maybe she suffered of hallucinations, maybe she was constipated, but it never even crossed his mind that her psycho attitude was supposed to be flirting!
-OK, now I'm embarrassed. -Phoebe hide her face in her hands.
-euh… how do you mean?
-well, it'
s very embarrassing when you say you like someone and the person doesn't say it back …



-I mean that I've just found out where Max leaves his dirty laundry.
-O god! I wanna puke!




-… which actually reminds me of in the fourth grade, when I was so totally in lo-ve with a guy there, he was so hot, and I proposed to him, but he laughed at me and I never talked to him again.
And that reminds me actually of last year, when I tried to make a picture of you showering but someone removed the ladder I was standing on, and I was hanging there while my best friends where laughing at me, and in the end I didn't even manage to get the picture1 but well, don't worry, I would never show it to anyone, even if I succeeded, because well-

-Phoebe is back to normal Thyra.
-Good. Now maybe she remembers us and gets the hell out of here!



Ray looked at the blonde girl rambling with big eyes of confusion. What the hell did he get himself into?
-OK, euh,
nice, but I got to go to classes OK?
-But the bell didn't even go yet!
-yeah, but I promised Tyson I would meet him in the euh… library…

-Poor Ray. I can't believe he is actually lying to get wride of her…
-How do you mean?
-Tyson in the library? That's so obviously a lie…




-well… euh… OK then, C ya later! Bye!! -Phoebe got up and left the room singing some stupid sleeping song.


Ray sighed and cleaned the sweat of his forehead with the back of his hand. Then he got up and left the room, locking it as he left.



-he's gone right? Is he gone?


-yes he is gone Kate, now get off of me!!
Slowly a hand, an arm and a head appeared from under Max's bed. Kate crawled from under it and a sigh of relieve came out of the mouth from both girls as they where no longer all over each other.

-Finally free! Thyra, let's please go!


But Thyra didn't come from under the bed. -Kate, I think I found somethin
g. Come here and take a look!
-H
ell no, I am so NOT gonna go under that bed again! Didn't you smell those socks? They have been rotting their for at LEAST a whole month!

-Shut up and get down here!
Kate sighed and took a deep breath before ducking under the bed again. -
Whow! Is that what I think it is?
-yup…




The bell went and Kate was waiting
inpatient for Thyra to open the lock of the door.
-Hurry up would you? Max can come her any time now!
-Euh… Houston, we have a little tiny problem…


-What now?
- I can't open it. The lock is just able to be opened from the outside…
-WHAT? How is that possible? They have to be able to close it at night on someway or another!
Thyra smiled faintly and pointed at a chain lock on the top on the door. -I am afraid we're stuck…
-Great! Just what we needed!!! Arg, just kill me now!
-Sis, what's you problem today? You
have sudden mood changes, sound stupid and instead of rambling on how terrible it is to miss a class, you complain about my lock picking tactics!

Kate glared furiously at her sister and made signs like if she wanted to break Thyra's neck.

-Ooo. - Thyra nodded understeandfuly and smiled at her sister. -In that case I better not to annoy you anymore. I know how sensitive you get then. You're always so terribly weird when you have pms.

-I don't have PMS
! - Kate was about to attack her sister when she heard someone swearing at the other side of the door.

-Ray, are you in there? C'mon, open the door, I can't find my key!
The girls froze. Max was there.
-You know what, run how, kill later.
Kate nodded and followed her sister to the window.
-Ray? RA-HAY? -Max hit on the door.
The sound of papers cracking while Max looked in his pockets for the keys was clear inside the room. -Aha! Got them!
Max opened the door and the cold hit him as a fist. “
Brrr…weird, I can't believe Ray forgot to close the window…”



-Master, the two girls where in the room. I fear they might have found what I told you. What if they figure it out and…

-They won't figure it out. They don't know enough to see the bigger plan.
-S
ir, when can I attack next? He is hungry. And so am I.
-I know you are, I can feel it. Patience. We have to pick the next victim carefully.
-But sir, what if I just get some smaller ones? Jus
t to confuse them and to feed our hunger…

-Actually, that's not a bad idea. Do what you want. But keep your distance from the tall girl. She could have the strength to beat you…
-No one can beat me!


-Shut up! You keep away, or you'll get what you deserve!
The red eyes glow evilly and the owner smirked. In a satanic voice he answered- At your orders sir. I can keep myself busy
until then.
-Go and have some fun…








I hope you people liked the chapter: it's long, to make it better that I took so long for these last chapters. Btw, I hope I didn't make Ray OOC. At least I tried to not *shrugs*

Review please!



























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment