Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Bubblegum, random names and cleaning psychos

Bladebreakers atend a boording school. a group of 4 girls come new, and they promise to get into trouble, themselfs and others! Better be a friend then a enemy!

Chapter 13 - Bubblegum, random names and cleaning psychos

Chapter 13 - Bubblegum, random names and cleaning psychos


Troublemakers
Chapter 13- Bubblegum, random names and cleaning psychos



Pak. Chew chew. Pffff….. PAK!
-Marissa, do me a giga favour and stop that for the love of god.

Chew Chew. Pffff… Marissa did her best to look cute and innocent from behind her big blue chewing gum which was about to implode.
-I hope it gets stuck in your hair. -whispered the grumpy voice of Kate, while she glared at the bubble hoping it'd swallow the blond girl.
Marissa looked disappointed and threw the gum away. -stupid pms girl…
Kate just death glared back but decided to not make a big thing out of it, since it would only get worse then. Then the brunette looked back at her laptop and sighed.
-Sis, I can't do it. Sorry.

Thyra looked up from her game of chess with Lara and was perplexed.
-dude, aren't you supposed to be the genius and nerd here?
Lara intercepted the message by putting her hand in the air. -I believe I am the nerd. She is supposed to be the computer genius indeed.
Thyra smiled. -Auw, Lara, that's not true! You're not the nerd! You're the prototype good student with an evil second personality!
Lara smirked -Works for me too.
Kate looked stupefied at this conversation. -What the hell are you guys talking about?
PAK! -I believe they are talking about our labels! You know, everyone can be characterised by one word or definition…
-I thought you had thrown the gum away. -Thyra glanced in annoyance to the blonde.
-I did? Auw well… -Marissa shrugged the case of her shoulders and continued chewing her gum in all hyperness.

The others rolled their eyes. -And Lara, who am I?
Lara scanned Thyra from up to tow, and smirked. -Without a doubt the semi-perfect evil genius beyblader.
-Auw… how nice!
-What a suck up.
-Shut up Kate! Just because you're the sister of a semi-perfect evil genius beyblader is no reason to be jealous! Wait… actually… it is! -Thyra smiled happily at the sister who rolled her eyes in disgust.
-Still, this doesn't change the fact that I can't do it. Hello, it is like mission impossible!
Thyra and Lara looked puzzled. -Do what?
Kate look like she was gonna explode! Her head turned red and was formed into a very painful smile while she pointed with a tensed finger at the computer. -I. Can't. Find. Out. From. What. Blade. It. COMES!!! YOU FILTHY BUNCH OF FU-
Thyra, Marissa and Lara looked surprised by this sudden burst out, and all felt a great need to do a step back…
-Ok, Kate, sorry, we understand. Please stop. You're scaring me. -Thyra leaned back with big eyes fixed on the demon in front of her.
-GOOD!
Thyra swallowed and was wondering why she had never bough herself a gun with silver bullets. But just as this thought crossed her mind, Kate took a deep breath and sat down, her demon self disappearing as the doing.
-We need to find someone else to do it for us.
-but where are we gonna find someone who's even more a computer freak then you are? -Marissa said questioning. She earned herself a glare and decided to shut up.
-I know someone…
Kate and Thyra looked at Lara -Who?



Tyson was raging around, glaring at everything that appeared in front of him while he seemed to be trying to kick the air around to a very painful death.
-Tyson! You must calm down! You have been like this ever since Driger… you know…
Tyson looked around and glared at Hilary.

-What do you know about anything?! You don't beyblade, have no bit beast and ...and…
Hilary shrugged. She knew better then to care about the rambling of a freaked out champion. She and Kenny had been the only ones able to be around Tyson at all these last days. Max and Ray would only get more depressed and Kai… well, when was Kai EVER around Tyson? O.o
From behind a tree did three girls analyse the scene. Lara, Kate and Thyra looked pretty puzzled as Tyson kept on trying to kill thin air. They had dropped Marissa in the library, where she shortly got in mess with the librarian because of her gum.
-You're right… He could do it easily…
- But aren't you proud to much to ask? -Lara smiled teasing, but Thyra reacted seriously.
- Yeah, I'm wondering the same...-Thyra had barely spoken these words or she straightened, took her hair out of her face and after a deep breath, she stepped into the open and started to walk in direction of the guys.
Hilary was first to notice the black haired coming up to them. She turned and signed Kenny to trouble as it tried to smile.
Also Ty had noticed some more presence. He turned to face whoever took his spotlights and glared with a pretty fracked up face, his mouth all curvy and his lips all projected to the front as if he had tried to pull a car with them.
Thyra forced a respectful smile and nodded at the boy, whose face relaxed and mouth fell open.
What?? She saw me…she didn't insult… nothing??? O.o

Leaving the champion whit an overheated brain Thyra stopped and smile at Kenny, and although Hilary was there, she was being totally ignored.
-Hi Kenny. I need a favour.

The small boy looked at from the screen of his computer. -Help with what?
Tyson had finally broke threw his wall of confused questions, and he glared at the girl.
-Yeah, with what? Stealing more bit-beast???

At that point did Kate and Lara join the group. They didn't say anything, as they had promised their selves to be no other then an observer, and an element of intimidation case necessary.
Keeping a smile did obviously cost lost of energy, but Thyra managed to not kill Tyson. -Not really. I was wondering that if you had a piece of a beyblade, maybe you could that way discover from what blade it was.
Kenny's glasses shine. -Easy! You wanna know the owner or the shop it came from?
Thyra's smile become truthful and while passing Kenny a little piece of a broke attack ring she asked for a name.
Kenny analysed it and showed it to dizzy, and while the two started rambling in a computer language none of the others understood, only Kate managed to catch eventual sentences.
But they had other things to worry about. Ty was still glaring, now both to the piece as to the bunch of girls. -From whose blade is that piece? -He asked suspiciously.

-euh... dude, that's what we're trying to figure out.
-Where did you get that piece? -Tyson looked sideways, and if Lara new no better she would say he was thinking. But Thyra answered naturally.
-At the scene of crime. We where trying to solve this mystery.
As Tyson was not convinced Thyra sighed and put her hands in the air as soccer players do when they believe themselves innocent.
-Ok, you can search all over my room if you want, look for dream bit beast, bit-chips that don't belong to me and I don't care what for suspicious objects! But geez, drop the suspicions `kay?
Search… Room… suspicious objects… a light turned on in the wrong head, as Lara jumped up completely paranoid. .-WHAT DAY IS IT???
Kate did a step back as Lara grabbed her and started to shake her to get an answer faster. -WHAT DAY IS IT???
-I-I-It's Wed-we-we-wednes-da-da-day…
-WEDNESDAY???? NO!!!! -Before anyone could object in anyway, Lara has left with a cloud of dust, grass and paranoia.
-What was that all about? -Thyra asked surprised. -Did she forget some cookies in the oven? Is this the last day that her chocolate is still good?
Kate glared.
-what? I take that date every serious! Especially for chocolate… -Next to the girls Tyson had started drooling while Thyra was licking her lips, feeling quite hungry all of the sudden.
-No… but I don't know what is. O wait, a sec! Today Adam would check her room for suspicious objects, pets and proofs against us! ARG! -And in another cloud of dust and paranoia the second girl left.

Great. Why do I always have to be the one who ends up handling the business? I want chocolate… but no, I'm stuck with the freaky paranoid drooling psycho kid. Thyra smiled at Tyson and turned back to Kenny. -Almost done?
Kenny pressed some last keys and turned Dizzy so that Thyra stared right into a name.
-Tom Richards? I'd thought of a more impressive name actually… Auw well. Does it include any pictures of him?
Kenny raised an eyebrow (question- I know he has no (visible) eyes, but doe she have eyebrows? O.o) and asked- You're not gonna stalk him, are you?
-Don't worry, that's more Marissa's speciality. Could you get me some info on his bit beast?
Kenny pressed a few keys and his glasses shine again of victory. - Roning Blast. -He turned the laptop to the girls once more and kept on talking. -Under his possession 4 years now, element air and he has never participated outside local competitions, where he holds the title. Medium strong attacks, few defences but a great speed due to the composure of his blade. See, this weight disk and the defence ring are-
-OK, thanks! No need for more explications. I might not know much, but I do know beyblades.
Kenny smiled satisfied, as he seemed to have forgotten how he had been so rudely interrupted.
-Kenny, you're my hero! -Thyra bend down and hugged him fiercely, almost breaking his neck. Then she jumped up to her feet and a giant smile covered her face, she almost glow of happiness. -One more thing and then I'm out of here! -She turned to Tyson, stuck her tongue out and run of while singing “It's a beautiful day”.
As soon as the girl was gone, Hilary bend over a freaked out Kenny, who seemed to have gotten a hug trauma, and was holding his neck very gently, with an expression of terror covering the visible part of his face.
Tyson's head had turned red and smoke came out of his ears, but 5 minutes later, every thing seemed to be like nothing happened, except for one thing: As more information about Roning Blast crawled into Kenny laptop, the more sense everything seemed to make…



-Honeys I'M HOME! - Thyra tangoed into her room and after a pirouette fell into her bed, only to realise someone was already in there.
-WHA??? -As a cat in a corner Thyra jumped up. A snoring sound came out of the bed and the blankets moved… carefully and with as much space between she pulled the blankets to reveal…
-MARISSA???
-Huh? -The blonde blinked and looked sleepily into the green eyes of the one who woke her.
-Wha da hell are ya doin' in me bed in da middle of da day?
-euh…-Marissa rubbed her eyes and said in a yawn. -Sleeping…
-In the middle of the friggin day??
-It' already 4, and I -yawn- like to use my free afternoons to get some extra sleep…
-euh… -Thyra looked down puzzled to what seemed a very big baby wearing a purple pyjama with shock red teddy bears. - OK then… but why in MY bed?
-`cause the psychos are cleaning… room occupied… much noise… wanna sleep… gimme back the blankets! -Marissa jumped in front, took the blankets back and turned around to fall asleep in less then 5 seconds.
Thyra stood perplexed. Finally she knew where all Marissa's hyperactivity came from.
Shrugging it of she left the room and went to Lara's, where she and Kate had just finished the great clean-up. Amazingly enough, the room wasn't clean at all. It was as messy as always, and Thyra saw no difference between now and two weeks ago.
-That's because if it was clean they'd figure we have something to hide. -Was Lara's answer.
-Whow. You really are smarter then I thought!
-Thanks you. - Lara smiled confident of herself. -Which reminds me! We haven't pranked in quite some time.
-We've been busy. Homework, tests, Kate making me work in the weekends, diary missing… -a painful silence fell. Ever since that night that Thyra had opened the drawer and the diary was missing, they hadn't talked about it anymore. It got them all in a bad mood, especially Lara and Kate.
Lara had been shocked as she thought of how her parents would react if she was kicked off one school once more. Her father was a doctor and her mother a lawyer, her brother has just got into the university and everyone expected a lot of her. The pressure was exactly what made her participate on the pranks. She remembered quite well how angry her parents had been when she got expelled, and how hard it was to get send to this school, and not one on the other side of the country. It had been the good name of this school which had convinced her parents.
Kate on the other hand, had started shouting against Thyra, about everything being her fault, she being careless and all kind of stuff. Thyra has tried to ignore all the insults and accusations, but was also quite frustrated by the loss. As the sisters where digging up old issues and trying to kill each other verbally, Marissa stopped a war from taking place.
-Guys!! This will do no good. Blaming each other or going into a hunger strike won't get the diary back. We can't change what happened.
Thyra thought of Marissa, who was now sleeping as a little baby. But still had stopped them from falling apart. They where all grateful for it.
-We need to prank. - Said Lara's voice, breaking all connections with memories. -And it so happens that I know a good one. -She smirked at her friends, who smirked back.
-very well evil genius #2, but first, I suggest you give our dear Adam a tour around your enchanted world. -Thyra pointed over her shoulder at the boy who had just climbed up the stairs.
An evil amused look took over Lara's usually so angelic face as she smirked.-No problemo…





OMG THIS CHAPTER SUCKS!!!
Btw, if there is actually someone out there reading still, drop me a review `kay? Please do! It can even be a copy-paste review for all I care! Just give me a sign of appreciation! Thanks!!


P.S. A copy-paste review is how
I all call the reviews with no personal addition on any sort. They usually look like this:
Great Chapter!
Update soon!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Howl_From_the_Blue_Moon on December 25, 2005, 7:52:20 AM

Howl_From_the_Blue_Moon on
Howl_From_the_Blue_Mooni was just wandering when your going to put up another story.i've read EVERY one so far,so plez put more up. =^_^= i would be VERY HAPPY because this story ROCKS. =^-^=