Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Confusion

Sora's life could not be happier.He has his two best friends, but he starts having dreams! Scary ones at that!!! What is the meaning of these dreams? To tell of the future? To be a warning of what is to come? And why is Riku always the one centered a

Chapter 2 - Confusion

Chapter 2 - Confusion

Sorry it took so long. I'm trying my hardest to write this because if my parents found me writing yaoi stories. I would never see the internet again!
Disclaimer: Once again I don't own Kingdom hearts! (Crys silently)
                                        Ch.2

Sora could hear the rain pattering on the roof of the treehouse. He was drenched and was chilled to the bone. He was huddled in the corner, shivering, thinking of what to do. `That's not right what he did. He's my best friend. I'm straight or am I? My heart seemed to fluttered when he kissed me.` "Aghhhh... I just so confused. Did it even happen?" Sora buried his head in his hands. "Things have changed so much since I was 15. I wish I could go back."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"SORA!!!!!!!" Riku ran down the beach looking for a trace of his beloved. His voice was silenced by the winds. "It's dangerous out here with the winds and the pounding rains." He said to himself.
`I told you!` His mind scolded. `You knew he'd reject you!`
"He never said anything!" Riku said through gritted teeth. He then tried once once more to find Sora. He opened the door to the shore skack and looked, but there was no sign of Sora. He turned to leave the shack, but fell down when he was greeted by a uprooted palm tree. It fell upon his lower body. He cried out in pain as he thought he felt a bone break and became harder to breathe. He tried to call out to someone to help him... Sora, but his words were muffled by the pain as his sight went blurry. His eyes closed falling unconsious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
King Mickey and everyone else always told Sora to follow his heart, but his heart was telling him that he loved Riku yet his mind was telling him no. Sora shot his head up when he heard someone scream."What was that?" Sora got to his feet and peered out at the island's expanse looking for the source of the sound. The fallen tree caught his eyes, but as he looked closer he saw someone beneath the tree. "No... don't tell me..." His words cut off when he saw that it was Riku beneath the tree. "RIKU?!!"
Riku didn't budge.
Sora's heart clenched at the thought of Riku... dead. He jumped down the ladder and stairs. He landed on the sand and took off in a mad dash. When he approached the tree, the wind picked up nerly knocking him off his feet, but he pushed against the wind and made it to the tree.  The tree was too heavy for Sora to lift by himself so he found a solution.
Sora held out his hand and grasped at the air. A bright light flashed and the keyblade came forth. Sora had been able to keep the keyblade even after the all the heartless and dusk were gone. (Note this after KH2 and dusk is a new threat in KH2) He raised the blade above his head and with one swift slash the tree was two small pieces instead of one heavy one. He pulled the limbs off Riku and put the keyblade away. Sora saw Riku's eyes flutter but still stayed shut when the weight was lifted off his legs and stomach.
Sora knew that if someone was injured it was best not to move them to much, but the storm pushed that knowledge aside. He leaned down next to his friend or love? Sora shook his head. Friend! But then why did his heart tear into pieces to think Riku wouldn't make it. He picked him up like as if he was a infant cradling Riku's head to his chest.
Sora tried his best to be gentle as he jogged to the secret place as the rain pounded on the two.
A dark figure stared down as Sora ran through the entrance to the secret place. "In time my two keybearers, in time." It hisssed as wide-spread, evil smirk played on his features.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sorry about tenses here in this dream)
Darkness falls upon my heart. I try to scream for any to hear, but can't utter a word. The darkness constricts around my body. I suddenly fell heavy. `This is how it ends. Plundging into eternal darkness once again with no one to care for me.` As I watch my life flash before my eyes, my anger and jealosy burns. `Everybody got what they wanted... except for me. They took me away from Sora. Ansem got his slave. Kiari got saved and got Sora. That's what drove me to this point.` I start to fall into eternal sleep, but what difference would it make. My world is darkness!!! I keep to myself, no longer sharing my feelings and thoughts with my family, my friends,... my soul's love. Just as I closed my aqua-blue eyes, leaving the world, a bright, powerful ight burst fprth from the deepest depths of darkness. I opened my eyes curious about as to who or what had come. I hold my hand to my eyes to shield them from the blinding light. As my eyes adjusted, I made out a figure draped in the wings of angels. As to who he was, I couldn't make out. The angel's face was lowered. I could see locks of brown hair fall to his downcast face. I could feel the warmth resounding from him, warming my cold, hardened heart. The darkness tightened its grip on me. I winced in pain, but the angel put his hand to my face. The pain eased to his touch. The darkness withered and released its grasp on me from the darkness and hared I felt. He raised his face and saw the angel that rescued me. To my suprise, Sora was looking back at me. I was lost in the beauty that his face held with his azure eyes sparkling at me. H e spoke to me in his angelic voice. "Riku, I've loved you all my life. I couldn't lose you." He wrapped his arms around my middle and nuzzled his head to my chest. His wings wraped around them to protect them from the surronding darkness. "Don't leave me." He said. I in return put my arms around him and pulled him closer. I lifted his head ever so gently so we were eye level. "I would never leave you Sora." I placed a kiss on his forehead. Sora smiled at him. A bright light flashed again and Sora was gone. Riku heard evil, menacing laughing erupting from the dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riku slowly opened his eyes and looked around him. It seemed that he was back in the secret place, but how? He leaned up and was about ready to stand but fell back into the wall. Memory found him of the tree falling on him and then pain. He stared into the fire that been built in the middle of the cavern. "How'd I get here?" He asked to himself groggily.
"I can answer that."
Riku turned to see Sora at the entrance of the cavern he was wet with rainwater, his face was pale as if he was sick. Worry was apparent with the look in his eyes. He walked over to Riku and almost collasped on him. He was hugging close to Riku and had his face dug into Riku's shirt.
"I thought you were gone, Riku. I couldn't stand the thought because..." Sora looked up and had tears in his eyes. "Because, I love you, Riku. At first my mind said it was wrong, but my heart told me that I loved you and always had. I'm sorry for pushing you away and running, I was just so confused. Please forgive me." He continued to cry into Riku's shirt.
"Shhh... I was never mad or upset about that. I was worried when you ran out into the storm that you might get hurt. I could never lose you Sora you're my light within the darkness. Now stop crying." Riku put his hand to one side of Sora's face and wiped away the tears with his thumb.

                        

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yaoi_rules123 on April 5, 2006, 4:29:19 PM

yaoi_rules123 on
yaoi_rules123Me: *starts crying my eyes out*
Seth: poor Shaun anyway lovely chap
Keith: Seth make love to me!!!!
Seth: not now Keith, anyway again grate chap
Keith: kiss me Seth
Seth: quiet

KingdomheartsFanatic2 on August 6, 2005, 11:14:33 AM

KingdomheartsFanatic2 on
KingdomheartsFanatic2this story makes me wanna draw so many pictures >.

DemonTheifQueen on August 1, 2005, 5:31:56 AM

DemonTheifQueen on
DemonTheifQueenawwwwwwwwwwwwww!

^_^ *squeals*

Riku-kitty on July 9, 2005, 10:09:14 AM

Riku-kitty on
Riku-kittyKAAAAYYYYAAAA! Lovely story *eyes shine* HA! *reads more*

kagesama on July 5, 2005, 5:43:22 AM

kagesama on
kagesamaAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! KAWAII FLUFF! and no matter how much he deny's (i know i spelled it wrong) it Sora loves Riku! ^_~ Cute chapter! Very well done!

meeeeeeeee on June 21, 2005, 5:34:50 AM

meeeeeeeee on
meeeeeeeeeDARN IT ALL IM ALMOST CRYING. I DONT CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crappyusernamehere on June 20, 2005, 5:18:37 PM

crappyusernamehere on
crappyusernameherereally not much on yaoi but i like the story!

jura on June 20, 2005, 8:33:04 AM

jura on
juraso Beautiful(Teardrop)

KH_Fan525 on June 16, 2005, 4:32:59 AM

KH_Fan525 on
KH_Fan525Hope you enjoy!!! I won't be able to post for about two weeks because I'm going to a camp, but I will finish this story for you guys.
Thanks for those of you reviewing!!!