Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Sickness

Sora's life could not be happier.He has his two best friends, but he starts having dreams! Scary ones at that!!! What is the meaning of these dreams? To tell of the future? To be a warning of what is to come? And why is Riku always the one centered a

Chapter 4 - Sickness

Chapter 4 - Sickness


Disclaimer: Once again, I don't own Kingdom Hearts! (I think they make us do disclaimers to remind us of what we don't have!)

Sorry, about taking so long to post. This chapter is deffinetly not one of my best but I hope you enjoy!!!



Ch.3

Sora looked at Riku's loving face. Why hadn't he seen his love for the older teen? "If I hadn't run away though you wouldn't be hurt though."

Riku thought for a second. "True, but if you hadn't run away, you wouldn't here with with me now."

Sora loved that about Riku, he always tried to brighten situations with a smart comment. "I was so blind before. I couldn't see my love for you." Sora moved closer but backed away when Riku flinched when he hit one of Riku's legs that was injured. "Sorry Riku, we need something to splint your leg with. It might be broken." Sora got his feet and walked to the entrance. "I'm gonna go find something."

"No, Sora, you can wait til after the storm is past." Riku said voice full of worry.

Sora sighed and walked back over to Riku. He sat next to him and let his head drop on Riku's shoulder. He was so tired. A cool breeze swept throuhout the already cold cave making Sora shiver.

Riku looked down at his angel and took in the signs of sickness on Sora's features. "Sora are you alright you look a bit pale?" Riku asked brushing away some bangs, that were still slightly wet, from Sora's face.

"Yes, I'm fine." Sora put on one of his cheesey grins.

Riku sensed Sora was lieing. He put his hand to Sora's forehead as if a mother would do to check for a fever. "Sora, you're burning up. You're sick!"

Sora didn't want Riku to worry about him so he denied it. "No, I'm not." Sora's words seemed a bit weak.

"Love, don't deny it you're sick." He put an arm around Sora and pulled him closer to keep him warm. He stroked Sora's soft, brown hair. He sighed and then spoke. "Sora, what are we going to do? You're sick, I have a hurt leg more than likly, and the storm looks as if it not going to let up any time soon."

Sora looked back up at him. "Well..." Sora hesitated for a moment, "when I went back out to get wood for the fire, I noticed ours boats were destoryed, so now we have to wait til somebody comes back to the island." Sora pulled his arms around Riku's lean body. "I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here." He yawned and rested his head on Riku's chest. He could feel the steady breathing of Riku dulling him to sleep. "Night, Riku." Sora spoke softly as he drifted off to sleep.

Riku leaned his head back against the wall, despite the fact that he was passed out for about a hour or two he was tired as well. "Night, sweet dreams." He yawned then closed his eyes also, joining Sora in dream land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Is it just me or am I writing a dream every chapter. Oh well, probally be that way the rest of the story. Hope you guys are enjoying!)

Sora found himself running down the bridge to Riku. Riku looked the same as before, clothes tattered and torn, face devoid of happiness, blood seeping through multiple wounds. "Riku?!" He screamed to his love.

Riku seemed unfazed as he looked towards Sora. He feel to his knees, but before he could hit the ground Sora had caught him. He stared into Sora's crying eyes. "sora?" His voice was weak.

Sora held him close. "I'm here, Riku, I'm here." He cooed to the older boy.

The dark, raging clouds overhead parted slightly and a light shone through to where Sora and Riku were huddled.

Riku screamed in pain as he pushed Sora away. He held his hands to his head gripping his hair as if ready to tear it out from the pain.

Sora watched as Riku rolled on the ground in pain. He reached out his hand to help.

Riku saw Sora approaching as his eyes widened. "Sora, no get away! He'll get you too!"

Sora watched in horror as a bulge appear on Riku's back before ripping his shirt. Sora eyes widened at what he saw.

A wing as if an angel's, white feathers glowing with light in perfection, but there was another wing. This wing however, was dark as if a demon's, thorns seemed to be wrapped around the bat-like wing, darkness swirling around it. Blood was running down Riku's back from the appendages that had appeared. Riku fell limp on the ground.

Sora rushed forward, ignoring the warning from him to stay away, but before he could get to him, Riku floated upward towards the sky by an unseen force.

A light beam shot at and through Riku. A black crystal heart floated from the beam. As the heart left Riku, he fell, spiralling, towards the ground.

Sora tried to run to him but tiny dark claws held him back. "RIKU!!!" He cried tears running down his face.

"Sora, Sora, Sora." The little demon creatures chanted holding him back.

"No! Get away!" He tried pushing them off of him .

"Sora, wake up!" The creatures said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora opened his eyes in fear. He was taking deep, shakey breathes, and was drenched with cold sweat.

"Sora, are you okay?" Riku asked caringly.

"Yeah, just a nightmare, I guess." Sora held a hand to his head, he had an overwhelming headache, no dount from the sickness taking a hold.

"Well, I have good news." Riku held a hand to the side of Sora's face. It was fazed a bit red from the fever. "The storm is over and I found extra boat tied to the dock."

"How'd you find out? I thought your leg was broken."

"I thought so too, but I think it's just badly bruised. Come on we're leaving." Riku held a hand to Sora to help him up.

Sora gladly accepted. Sora stood up shakely, he was very light-headed and dizzy, but he didn't tell Riku. Sora had always hated to be a burden to anyone, for any to worry for him because he was a big boy. He coud take care of himself. To add to that, he hated to see people stressed. He had been to other worlds where people were stressed for the well-being of that world, he had seen it so many times and he just wanted to forget the pain they and he had gone through.

Riku limped slightly with each step that he took, but still retaining the steady stride that he was graced with. Sora followed behind holding a hand to his head.

As they exited the small opening of the cave, they were greated with the bright rays of the early morning. There was no sign had even been there. The two walked up the stairs to the dock. Riku walked ahead to untie the extra boat.

Sora sat on one of the steps with his head hung low. He was really dizzy. His surrondings were spinning around him.

Riku looked over at his love and noticed the pained look playing over his features. "Sora, are you okay?" He walked over and put a hand on Sora's shoulder and pulled him into his arms.

"Riku, everything's... blurry" Sora laid his head on Riku's chest. He gripped Riku's shirt tightly before his grip loosened and his hands feel limp at his sides.

"Sora?!! Sora, speak to me!" Sora didn't respond. "Sora, wake up come on?!! Sora, I need you, I love you!!!" Tears now streamed down his face freely. He picked up his beloved and cradled him close as he got in the boat. He knew that it was the sickness and fever that was getting to Sora, but it was much worse than what he first thought. He needed to get Sora medical attention a.s.a.p.! He grabbed the paddles and took off to the main island. As he paddled he mumbled to himself. "I'm sorry Sora. Please just wake up!" The little island in which they had had so many memories soon began to shrink.

Back on the island, a hooded figure had watched the happenings and the boat paddle away.

"Master, now should I go? They are both weak and vonerable." Another hooded man appeared behind the other.

"Zane, you must learn to be patient. Their hearts need to bond and grow stronger before we can use them."

The one called Zane removed his hood to reveal a familiar face. "I will punish them for what they did to my brother!"

"Your twin, Axel, got what was coming to him. He was too power hungry. He was his own undoing. Sora just happened to defeat him before that could happen." He snarled.

"I still will avenge him!"

"Save the anger until then! You will get your revenge soon enough!" Then he vanished with a wisp of the wind leaving Zane to himself.

"Your time will come Sora and your love Riku too. Espeacilly him." A wicked, evil grin strenched across his face.



Will Sora live??? BUMMM BUUUM BBBBBUUUUUUUMMMMMMM (starts laughing menacingly: MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA)

There is chapter 3. It was awful!!! This is my first Sora/Riku fic. So I'm trying my best for those of you who like this story. I'll continue it for those of you who want to read it. But there is good news while I was at camp I ploted all of the story line I just have to write it.

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yaoi_rules123 on April 5, 2006, 4:39:50 PM

yaoi_rules123 on
yaoi_rules123nooo sora's sick
Seth: when did you stop crying?
Me: good question anyway good chap

lycan-keyblade-master on February 12, 2006, 6:49:10 AM

lycan-keyblade-master on
lycan-keyblade-masteris axel from KH2 or something? cuz i havent played that one yet...

DemonTheifQueen on August 1, 2005, 5:47:43 AM

DemonTheifQueen on
DemonTheifQueen*pets Sora* Poor thing....

*scoots closer to Riku* You know...If Sora Doesn't make it...I could always...

Riku:HE'S GONNA MAKE IT!

Me: *backs off*

WHERE'S CLOUD STRIFE?!?! *huggles Cloud*

psycho_soccer_monkey on July 11, 2005, 11:46:55 AM

psycho_soccer_monkey on
psycho_soccer_monkeyThis is so awesome! Keep going!

Riku-kitty on July 9, 2005, 10:16:39 AM

Riku-kitty on
Riku-kittyWAHH! I want more....*eyes watered* please?

KH_Fan525 on July 8, 2005, 12:53:33 AM

KH_Fan525 on
KH_Fan525When I first wrote this I didn't think anyone would read this!!! I might listen yo you guys and put in a lemon... maybe! Thank you all for reviewing!!! I have to restart Ch.4 of this story because it was deleted. Darn computer!!! Oh yeah and sry for spelling and grammar mistakes.(I stink at lang.) R&R

heartless-sinner on July 5, 2005, 2:47:26 PM

heartless-sinner on
heartless-sinnerthat is the awesomest(dont think that is a word) chapter so far! you are magnificent!!!

kagesama on July 5, 2005, 5:54:54 AM

kagesama on
kagesamao_O sora Better live! T_T You did this so well and I'm glad you got it to show up! I had the same problem with my second chapter but its fine now. i even got the third one to show ok. I just now posted comments on your other chapters cause i forgot to the other day when I read them....lol. And I look forward to the other chapters! ^_^

KH_Fan525 on July 5, 2005, 2:33:54 AM

KH_Fan525 on
KH_Fan525Yes, finally!!! Sorry it took so long!!! This is going to be a very long story so you know, k!!!! Read and review!!! Enjoy!!!