Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Into to their past

Nevean and Malekia are two teenage boys who are about to start a new beginning and hopefully leave their painful past behind and start a new life... together? BoyxBoy

Chapter 1 - Into to their past

Chapter 1 - Into to their past


Ch.1





Malekia stood and wrapped his blanket around him as he made his way to the other side of the room where he knew Nevean was. He saw Nevean in a corner, sleeping. Maleikia watched his chest rise up then down and made him think twice about waking him up. He walked over and sat on the ground next to him. He shook the sleeping boy and waited for him to wake up.



"Huh? Malekia, what's wrong?" Nevean asked as he let out a yawn and rubbed his eyes. He saw that Malekia was crying.



"I... I had a n-nightmare." Malekia looked away ashamed that he was scared by a dream.



"Aww, come on bear," He pulled Malekia into his lap and rocked him. "Was it about your parents?" A slight nod from Malekia told him all he needed to know.



"I miss them so much." Malekia whispered as he buried his head in Nevean's shoulder.



"I know I miss mine too," Nevean stayed quiet for a moment then added. "but you know we still have each other, don't we? We take care of each other, just like now now, hm?"



Malekia looked up at him with a small smile gracing his features. "Yeah, I guess we do take are of each other."



"Are you ok now, bear?" Nevean asked as he gently stroked Malekia's hair to calm him.



"Yeah... Nevaen?"



"Yes?" He looked down at the small boy in his arms.



"Why do you always call me bear?"



"You really wanna know why?" Malekia nodded. " Because you're like a teddy bear." He saw a confused look on the other boys features so he elaborated. "You soft and cuddily like a teddy bear, you make me happy, and," He poked Malekia's nose. "plus you have the button nose of a teddy bear."



Malekia giggled before he looked back up at Nevean. "C-can I sleep with you tonight?... I don't want another nightmare and I feel safe with you." Malekia's eyes peaded with Nevean.



"I don't care, just lay your head down and go back to sleep. I'll be right here." He watched as Malekia smiled up at him, yawned then laid his head back down on his shoulder.



"Night, Nevean." He whispered as he closed his eyes and sleep found him.



Nevean continued to stroke his brown hair even after he was asleep. He sighed, 'These dreams are getting worse.' It seemed almost every night now that Malekia woke up and was crying from one of these dreams. 'He doesn't deserve these nightmares. I mean he was only 8 when he saw his parents die, and now he is reliving it in his dreams.'



/flash back/

It had been 7 years since a band of theives had killed both of their families. The two families had lived side by side and were good friends and so were their sons. When the thieves went through Nevean's house they killed his parents and took mercy on him. Once they had left, Nevean walked over to Malekia's house and saw his parents dead too. He had been overtaken with grief at the thought of his parents, Malekia's parents, and most important to him Malekia were all dead. Just as he was about to leave and get help he heard a soft whimpering cries. He followed the sound to one of the upstairs' rooms. He pushed open the door and had found Malekia on the floor shaking and bleeding. Malekia had been cut several times by the thieves and been left to die slowly from blood loss. Nevean had never in his life seen a more enraging sight than the one in front of him. He had bandaged Malekia and saved him from his death.

/End flash back/



He stared at the boy in his lap. He let his head rest on the one on his shoulder. He loved the boy so much, but anyone would if they knew him. Malekia was such a beautiful person in all. He was so innocent, naive, and cute. He kissed Malekia's forehead and whispered in his ear. "Night, teddy bear."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

reading_writer26 on April 20, 2006, 9:56:02 AM

reading_writer26 on
reading_writer26I am not one for yaoi but it sounds good so far, so do continue *pats on the back*

KH_Fan525 on November 12, 2005, 4:38:59 AM

KH_Fan525 on
KH_Fan525Hope you guys like it if you even read it... In order for the next chapter to be posted you will have to comment people so I know that someone is even reading this!