Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The bug...

This is a story about Ichigo and the gang in a rather sleepy situation.....

Chapter 1 - The bug...

Chapter 1 - The bug...


This is the story of a young girl and her crazy life. Yes, Ichigo. One day she was at the café sitting on a chair in the corner. All the girls were still working, even Mint. It had been a busy day for the Café Mew Mew had been done up with even more polish and gems encrusted in the ceiling. She fell asleep and began to slouch.

“Aww. She's had a nap,” said Lettuce.

“Wish I could have one,” groaned Zakuro. She tossed her locks then fastened her hair clip.

“Me too,” moaned Pudding.

“What!?” cried Mint. “Your always doing acrobats!”

“I'm just sleepy,” she yawned.

“Hmmm,” thought Mint. “Everyone is so tired.”



Ichigo woke up and raised her eyebrows. Everyone was asleep!

“Lettuce!” cried. “Mint!” No one replied and she sat on the floor helplessly. Then Ichigo sprinted up the stairs to find Ryou snoring as well with his head rested on the computer panel. “NOOOOOOOO!!!!!” she screamed. A hand crept round her mouth and tightened her neck. “Ack!” she yelped.

“Hi Ichigo,” said a familiar voice. “It's been a while.”



To be continued…..

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KT on May 13, 2006, 12:38:01 AM

KT on
KTHello. This is my 1st 1. I hope everyone likes it. I might hav put 'acrobats' wrong but apart from that a bit dramatic huh? A new chapter's coming out soon so stay tuned!!
Luv
KT (Aka) ichigo!!!!!
xxxxxxxx