Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Summer has Begun

This is my first ever long story, so it's going to take a long time to finish it. I know it's crappy, but please don't tell me that as it's already known. xD;

Chapter 1 - Summer has Begun

Chapter 1 - Summer has Begun
A loud, shrill ring wrought its happiness throughout the school, and into every student's heart. School was finally over. In the burning heat of Maine the air was filled with shrieks of excitement and lockers slamming, finalizing the fact: Summer vacation had finally arrived.

As the students piled out of their classrooms, all were filled with happiness--Or all except for one, that is. Lonely, miserable Karol Lynn sat at the desk in the far back of the classroom. Her delicate mouth was turned down into a frown, and she laid her head on the desk, cool against her flushed face.

Karol Lynn was never the kind of girl expected to be so alone. In fact, she was quite pretty. She was average height, and her figure was like time glass. Her eyes were an amber brown, and it seems as though you could look into them forever, and the depths of them seemed to draw you in with just one, quick glance. And her hair made all envious. It went down to her belly-button, and gleamed brilliantly in the sun.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aaedien on March 14, 2006, 4:43:38 AM

Aaedien on
AaedienI want more!
I want more!

*+favs*

By the way, good writing style. Better then many I have seen here so far.

BlackRose_Archer on September 27, 2005, 9:17:05 AM

BlackRose_Archer on
BlackRose_ArcherAwesome so far K, ya gotta post more! Hehe, me ish hyper...^.^
*note to self, kill whatever keeps giving me writers block*